Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Brave Woman Hold A Live Python After Swallowing A Goat, Fans Hail Her (Pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Brave Woman Hold A Live Python After Swallowing A Goat, Fans Hail Her (Pix) (5595 Views)

Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) / Nigerian Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs During Arrest In South Africa / Youtuber Kills Pregnant Lover On Live-stream As Viewers Pay Him To Abuse Her(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brave Woman Hold A Live Python After Swallowing A Goat, Fans Hail Her (Pix) by GistNotice: 5:32am On Sep 05, 2019
In a new viral video shared, a brave woman filled with confidence received accolades from social media users for holding a live Python after swallowing a goat in Ikorodu, Lagos. Gistmore reports

The fearless woman is not borthered she's holding one of the most deadliest and dangerous animal on the planet.

The men and other residents were scared to get close to the Python only the bold woman could hold on to it.

Speaking in their Yoruba dialect, the Python swallowed a goat and caught by the residents.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2BDO7cAprU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Watch The Video
http://gistmore.com/brave-woman-hold-a-live-python-after-swallowing-a-goat-fans-hail-her

Re: Brave Woman Hold A Live Python After Swallowing A Goat, Fans Hail Her (Pix) by GistNotice: 5:32am On Sep 05, 2019

Re: Brave Woman Hold A Live Python After Swallowing A Goat, Fans Hail Her (Pix) by GistNotice: 5:33am On Sep 05, 2019

Re: Brave Woman Hold A Live Python After Swallowing A Goat, Fans Hail Her (Pix) by GistNotice: 5:35am On Sep 05, 2019
Cc lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Brave Woman Hold A Live Python After Swallowing A Goat, Fans Hail Her (Pix) by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 05, 2019
This woman is damn courageous.
Re: Brave Woman Hold A Live Python After Swallowing A Goat, Fans Hail Her (Pix) by RiyaGoddess(f): 5:46am On Sep 05, 2019
Hahahahahaha it's Snake again. This will hit FP in no time. Read my signature.

The purpose of Christianity, is not just to change your life, it's not only to heal diseases, it is so that you can become the dwelling place of divinity so that God can begin to live in you, talk and move through you.
Good Morning FAM.
Re: Brave Woman Hold A Live Python After Swallowing A Goat, Fans Hail Her (Pix) by Nobody: 5:48am On Sep 05, 2019
Wow Lion heart.

Abi na Lala mama be that? Them resemble sha

1 Like

Re: Brave Woman Hold A Live Python After Swallowing A Goat, Fans Hail Her (Pix) by pode(m): 5:57am On Sep 05, 2019
Who are we deceiving here, this is not a live Python and I believe 90%of women in village will be bold enough to hold dead python
So stop posting what is not truth or a deceitful head line

1 Like

Re: Brave Woman Hold A Live Python After Swallowing A Goat, Fans Hail Her (Pix) by saheedbadmus(m): 5:57am On Sep 05, 2019
when u see something always and kills it easily, u wont be scared of it..
Re: Brave Woman Hold A Live Python After Swallowing A Goat, Fans Hail Her (Pix) by daddytime(m): 6:23am On Sep 05, 2019
Hmmm lala and the gang
Re: Brave Woman Hold A Live Python After Swallowing A Goat, Fans Hail Her (Pix) by Cutehector(m): 6:42am On Sep 05, 2019
If I see any girl that can kill a snake without fear, I will marry her.
Re: Brave Woman Hold A Live Python After Swallowing A Goat, Fans Hail Her (Pix) by ValCon888: 6:42am On Sep 05, 2019
Necessity is the mother of invention. When there is a will there is a way.
For every snake you see out in the world, there's a human being whose destiny is bigger than it is.
Re: Brave Woman Hold A Live Python After Swallowing A Goat, Fans Hail Her (Pix) by Dathypebruv(m): 6:52am On Sep 05, 2019
Lalastically.,...,....... grinwink
Re: Brave Woman Hold A Live Python After Swallowing A Goat, Fans Hail Her (Pix) by michlins(m): 7:01am On Sep 05, 2019
Oh lalala

Boy let's meet at fp
Re: Brave Woman Hold A Live Python After Swallowing A Goat, Fans Hail Her (Pix) by Vikkoh(m): 7:48am On Sep 05, 2019
angry She looks like Lalasticlala's Mother! Abi Bro na true?

4 Likes

Re: Brave Woman Hold A Live Python After Swallowing A Goat, Fans Hail Her (Pix) by taiwiki(m): 8:53am On Sep 05, 2019
Lemme quickly join the train to FP grin
Re: Brave Woman Hold A Live Python After Swallowing A Goat, Fans Hail Her (Pix) by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 05, 2019
Vikkoh:
angry She looks like Lalasticlala's Mother!
Abi Bro na true?
Most Likely....
Re: Brave Woman Hold A Live Python After Swallowing A Goat, Fans Hail Her (Pix) by GistNotice: 9:00am On Sep 05, 2019
Lalasticlala.
Re: Brave Woman Hold A Live Python After Swallowing A Goat, Fans Hail Her (Pix) by drlaykay(m): 10:50am On Sep 05, 2019
I think when snakes swallow a goat, they become sluggish for a while. Nonetheless, the bravery is top notch
Re: Brave Woman Hold A Live Python After Swallowing A Goat, Fans Hail Her (Pix) by gotnel: 11:03am On Sep 05, 2019
After the rigors of swallowing the goat, the snake must definitely remain dormant and inactive for some time.
Around this situation, a brave fellow who understands the phenomenon can easily move closer to the python and do what the woman has done.
Re: Brave Woman Hold A Live Python After Swallowing A Goat, Fans Hail Her (Pix) by fergie001: 11:06am On Sep 05, 2019
gotnel:
After the rigors of swallowing the goat, the snake must definitely remain dormant and inactive for some time.
Around this situation, a brave fellow who understands the phenomenon can easily move closer to the python and do what the woman has done.
That is when they are most vulnerable..... After swallowing a big meal.....
Re: Brave Woman Hold A Live Python After Swallowing A Goat, Fans Hail Her (Pix) by Davash222(m): 11:58am On Sep 05, 2019
Cutehector:
If I see any girl that can kill a snake without fear, I will marry her.
You for kuku tell us say to marry no dey your agenda.

1 Like

Re: Brave Woman Hold A Live Python After Swallowing A Goat, Fans Hail Her (Pix) by Auladimeji1: 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
Hope they find our 36 million
Re: Brave Woman Hold A Live Python After Swallowing A Goat, Fans Hail Her (Pix) by nicepoker101(m): 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2019
Lala. Come over, launch is served grin
Re: Brave Woman Hold A Live Python After Swallowing A Goat, Fans Hail Her (Pix) by Zombiekiller010: 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2019
Lala's wife
Re: Brave Woman Hold A Live Python After Swallowing A Goat, Fans Hail Her (Pix) by Olayinka8793(m): 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
I'm not an expert but after analyzing the post from beginning to end, i cannot say anything because i said in the beginning, I'm not an expert.
Re: Brave Woman Hold A Live Python After Swallowing A Goat, Fans Hail Her (Pix) by Mutemenot(m): 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
Must be lala's mom grin
Re: Brave Woman Hold A Live Python After Swallowing A Goat, Fans Hail Her (Pix) by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
GistNotice:
Watch Full Video Here >> http://gistmore.com/brave-woman-hold-a-live-python-after-swallowing-a-goat-fans-hail-her
fans? Asin celebrity Python grabber OK... Iccccccccc
Re: Brave Woman Hold A Live Python After Swallowing A Goat, Fans Hail Her (Pix) by Lamasta(m): 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
Lala your food is ready o grin
We have finally catch the snake that swallowed our 36M
Re: Brave Woman Hold A Live Python After Swallowing A Goat, Fans Hail Her (Pix) by Vanpascore(m): 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
Lala right now be like

Re: Brave Woman Hold A Live Python After Swallowing A Goat, Fans Hail Her (Pix) by Oblongata: 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
Sure banker fp

Lalasticlala right now

Re: Brave Woman Hold A Live Python After Swallowing A Goat, Fans Hail Her (Pix) by menacetosociety: 11:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
Pls who is this Lala?i'm new here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vikings Fulfil Threat Kills Blackaxe Member And Roast His Meat - VIDEO / Ghana-based Nigerian Named In Fraud Ring / Shocking Video: Men Forcefully Inserted Bottle Into The Vag*na Of This Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.