Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,067 members, 7,953,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:09 PM

Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off (37698 Views)

Hadi Sirika’s Brother Abubakar Arrested By EFCC Over N8bn Aviation Contract / Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims / Court Orders CBN To Pay N8bn Damages To Benue Communities Over Soldiers Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by ThaiMassage: 10:10am On Sep 05, 2019
AdonaiAluminium:
So the FG is building 2bedroom flat each for herdsmen doing their private businesses while some civil servants working for the goovt can't afford a one room apartment

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance services

The worst is that the Herdsmen are foreigners

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by Best9000(m): 10:12am On Sep 05, 2019
when they start getting what they opted for they should not complain to anybody oo
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by DevilhimseIf: 10:16am On Sep 05, 2019
[s]
Printerscanner:
Shiites Igbos will still complain about RUGA in Zamfara. I support RUGA, I support RUGA in Northern Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by GavelSlam: 10:16am On Sep 05, 2019
ThaiMassage:

The worst is that the Herdsmen are foreigners

But when the president said so many of you said it was a lie.

So, which is it?
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by ugom123: 10:20am On Sep 05, 2019
fiizznation:
Whatever you think buhari will do or won't do about the xenophobic attacks in SA is your goddamn business. Xenophobic attacks in SA didn't start yesterday and it won't stop today either. So long as majority of you think crime pays, well you should always expect whatever the south Africans dish out to you.

We can always condemn xenophobic attacks but who is counselling people on the effects of exporting crimes into other people's country? Well the good thing about all this xenophobia of a thing is that nobody is blaming 'fulanis' for the xenophobic attacks in SA.

Lol, calm down bro. Crime is crime. Crimes committed in nigeria and outside Nigeria are all crimes.

U sound like u don't know how much northern nigeria has cost us as a nation and still costing us.

Boko haram fight alone cost us so much and we pay for these things directly and indirectly to fund that crime. I laugh when easterners are abused for crimes, we also forget that crime happen every where in this country. In fact, northerners cost us much more as country. We have borrowed billions to fund the fight against boko haram and citizens are paying for it directly and indirectly.

We have lost billions worth of properties due to crimes committed in the north. This same fulani crime has caused us billions and human lives. So stop sounding like only easterners commit crime. The crime committed in the North against us all is worse..

And before I forget, northerners have ruled this country more. So the current state of nigeria is to be blamed on northern and western nigeria becuase the two regions are the people who ruled this country and messed it up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by simplesearch: 10:21am On Sep 05, 2019
They should do just that if they can sustain it, we need healthy cows not the tsetse-fly infested ones to feed on. After-all they can't be price giver and taker at the same time, once they bring their cows to the south we will still negotiate just like it is done before and if Zamfara monthly allocation is further extended to them as against the old established order it is still their cup of tea.
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by topman1: 10:21am On Sep 05, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Wherever zamfara money comes from, it now belongs to zamfara and the state is free to spend it in projects it considers neccessary for her indigenes.

People of zamfara are predominantly farmers and the state govt is ready to support them, how is it your problem?
We shall see where it will end cool

1 Like

Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by Simplyleo: 10:23am On Sep 05, 2019
topman1:

We shall see where it will end cool
Wherever it ends is none your damn business, it is for zamfara and you are not from the state.
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by GMbuharii: 10:25am On Sep 05, 2019
LZAA:
Immhotep and GMBuharii must hear this
Gwarotango will like this news grin
Cc sarrki Afonjaconehead Adaibeku

It pays to be a Libyan Fulani herdsman in the zoo these days

grin

Meanwhile viewing this thread,on hungry next level,gavelslam

grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 05, 2019
adioolayi:
Let them enjoy their RUGA in peace...The option was freely given to all....most rejected it....Don't cry over the benefits those that embraced it will get.

If you wan enjoy the benefits too...ask your government to embrace RUGA.
Please educate me, what are the benefits available to host communities where the indigenes are not herders?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by Deepfeel(m): 10:28am On Sep 05, 2019
With out oil money? How much revenue do Fulanis generate for this country, that FG have to spend those billions on them?
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by GMbuharii: 10:30am On Sep 05, 2019
freechat:
Please educate me, what are the benefits available to host communities where the indigenes are not herders?

God bless you, good question....oya,adioolayi,you must provide answer,we are waiting

grin

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:32am On Sep 05, 2019
Printerscanner:
Shiites Igbos will still complain about RUGA in Zamfara. I support RUGA, I support RUGA in Northern Nigeria.

The Fulanis should write a book and it should be titled 'how to blackmail a country'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by GMbuharii: 10:33am On Sep 05, 2019
post=81937150:
Still on the RUGA matter...

Cc : QuotaSystem....

No fight,no quarrels...

And you equally wrote " argue with your oesophagus"

Your day is coming..

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by ThailandMassage: 10:36am On Sep 05, 2019
GavelSlam:

But when the president said so many of you said it was a lie.

So, which is it?

We know the killer herdsmen are from all over West Africa sponsored by Buhari and other Fulani elites.
That's the Fulanization Obasanjo was talking about, we know that Miyetti-Allah killing thousands of Nigeria is Federal government's plan
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by GavelSlam: 10:38am On Sep 05, 2019
ThailandMassage:

We know the killer herdsmen are from all over West Africa sponsored by Buhari and other Fulani elites.
That's the Fulanization Obasanjo was talking about, we know that Miyetti-Allah killing thousands of Nigeria is Federal government's plan

As was the case under Babangida, Abacha, Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Jonathan etc.

Many of you are so badly educated only a miracle can save you.
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by follock007(m): 10:40am On Sep 05, 2019
what has taken you so long?
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by felaismyhero(m): 10:40am On Sep 05, 2019
this is wrong.are fulanis the only tribe in zamfara? would they also build nice settlements for hausa suya sellers in the state? hausa people have suffered o! religion is a bad thing; a tool for enslavement!
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by GMbuharii: 10:43am On Sep 05, 2019
Esseite:
States who are not interested in Ruga should get its funds likewise to solve its herdsmen problem it's own way.

Lawsuit loading, this contravenes equality amongst affected states.

Modified:

It's a state Govt initiative, well... if that's the best approach for Zamfara and supported by it's people.. it's their finds and their Governor.

Esseite,you are too clever for this...there's no way Buhari ain't codedly funding such projects Fulani projects.
Equally,there is no way Zamfara will disburse her funds alone for such ventures that's really only of benefit alone to the herdsmen and cattle owners

SOUTHERN NAIJA,YOU ATE DOOMED....
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by ThailandMassage: 10:43am On Sep 05, 2019
GavelSlam:

As was the case under Babangida, Abacha, Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Jonathan etc.

Many of you are so badly educated only a miracle can save you.

This is not true, I don't know why you keep lying to defend Fulani Jihadist Herdsmen and Bandists, don't quote me again

Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by Pentasoft1978: 10:52am On Sep 05, 2019
Government of Cow, for the cowards and by the cowards
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by GavelSlam: 10:52am On Sep 05, 2019
ThailandMassage:

This is not true, I don't know why you keep lying to defend Fulani Jihadist Herdsmen and Bandists, don't quote me again

I would continue to quote you.

What can you do about it?
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by ThailandMassage: 10:54am On Sep 05, 2019
GavelSlam:

I would continue to quote you.

What can you do about it?

I have known you for supporting Bandits and Boko Haram here, I'm sure you're one of them.

You write like one,
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by GavelSlam: 10:57am On Sep 05, 2019
ThailandMassage:

I have known you for supporting Bandits and Boko Haram here, I'm sure you're one of them.

You write like one,

Takes one to know one.

I thought you said I shouldn't quote you.

You only just realised that cannot work.

Next time, think deeply before writing.
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by tweakdude1: 11:04am On Sep 05, 2019
rentAcock:
Someone said had it been the South Africans killed a few cows belonging to herdsmen Buhari would've deployed the Airforce and Army to Johannesburg, now I believe him.

Sure he will. Even The drug case involving a Northern in Saudi Arabia nko did you see how effective his govt acted.
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by bluke(m): 11:12am On Sep 05, 2019
PassingShot:

Did you read the post? If you did, do you really understand it? If you do, have you responded rationally to the post? Surely, your response if out of point.

your type belongs to esau generation,
a bowl of rice for the future.

no to ruga in d south
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by GavelSlam: 11:14am On Sep 05, 2019
GMbuharii:

It pays to be a Libyan Fulani herdsman in the zoo these days

grin

Meanwhile viewing this thread,on hungry next level,gavelslam

grin

The money wey I get daily na your annual income.
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by PastorOluT(m): 11:17am On Sep 05, 2019
Printerscanner:

Hmm, but using tax payer money to fund it?
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by freeze001(f): 11:46am On Sep 05, 2019
Get lost with that your reference to the Igbo. Every Igbo and Southern person has consistently maintained that there must be no ruga in their region and if it must happen then it must be limited strictly to northern states! What is your dirty obsession with the Igbos? Besides what funds does Zamfara have if it is not the monthly allocation from crude oil and taxes from Lagos? Rubbish!

Printerscanner:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa / APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" / LP Supporter’s Hand Amputated After Attack At Obi’s Lagos Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.