Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off (37484 Views)

Hadi Sirika’s Brother Abubakar Arrested By EFCC Over N8bn Aviation Contract / Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims / Court Orders CBN To Pay N8bn Damages To Benue Communities Over Soldiers Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by misterjosh(m): 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2019
Please finish the project fast, it's success should chart the way forward for others that might want to adopt the idea.
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by Tzadeola(m): 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
Printerscanner:

This is how madness starts. The Zamfara State government is using its money to buid RUGA for its people. You are ranting over RUGA built by Fulanis for Fulanis on Fulani soil. I think you need psychiatric evaluation and mental examination.

i refused to be tamed and turned to a fool as you have !!!!! does zamfara belong to fulani ?? its the indegenes that am sure have almost gone extinct that i pity for if this is what going through psychiatric evaluation and mental examination results in i dont want no part in it !!!!! please if you have anything further to say i dont want to hear it !!!! i dont like talking to people that have undergone psychiatric n mental evaluation .....THEY DONT THINK STRAIGHT!!!
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by Salt3: 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
Printerscanner:
Shiites Igbos will still complain about RUGA in Zamfara. I support RUGA, I support RUGA in Northern Nigeria.

As a Niger deltan, I'll complain about it if it's the oil revenue the 8billion naira is coming from
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by osazsky(m): 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
Biased fools how many staff quarters have u built for farmers? Bitch bastard
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by Chuks9000: 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Can you hear your dumb self?
How could you cry more than the affected?
How much of Nigeria's agro produce come from the SE? Is it only cow meat that you consume?
To think that you pass me off as a Northerner on account of an opinion shows how lowly your reasoning is.
I am a typical Anambra man, and I hate the fact that we have to overblow issues because we dislike Buhari. This is making us sound frustrated, rejected and hopeless.
You r from ANAMBRA? Well, Peter I know. Paul I know. But I know you not.
Firstly, you should have noticed that it isn't onion, tomato, beans, etc that is responsible for loss of souls and property. But the culture of over running farm lands in the SE, SW, NC with cows. Very simple. Let the cows remain in the north shikena.
For you to say I cry more than those affected show how undeveloped your brain is. Are those being killed and maimed not Nigerians?
Secondly, I have never mentioned support or otherwise for anybody. I only speak on policies, including our political awareness as a people. I have never played the Igbo marginalisation card for your information.
Look at the issues and not persons.
I pray for your mental emancipation.
And stop the impersonation.
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by Chuks9000: 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
Rubicon67:

Well... but I think the South could have benefited one way or another from the proposed RUGA establishments but as usual, we let tribal differences and lack of trust to impact on the decision and protest.
Guy, a man whose relative was killed by a mad man will run when he sees a mechanic.
Their antecedents and the way FG is going about is what causes the distrust.
Do you know that cows migrate north and south in the past without issues?
Those who had farm lands invite the real herders to their farm lands for manure purposes. The relationship was cordial.
But all of a sudden, the real fulanis are being given bad names because of an untold agenda.
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by Chuks9000: 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
PassingShot:

Did you read the post? If you did, do you really understand it? If you do, have you responded rationally to the post? Surely, your response if out of point.
Hnmm.
I reiterated the reason why the ruga was opposed by Nigerians and emphatically supported the initiative in the report.
Did you pass o'level English? Your interpretation of my comment doesn't say you did.
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by stevedre: 1:09am On Sep 06, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
lol, but naija own (especially between southerns na just banter) las las na dem go marry pass

Some people take the banter on this faceless forum so serious I wonder how they can live a happy life.
As for me, I think the jokes have gone to far and should be eliminated soonest because a broken South has been and will always be a disaster.
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by CoolAmbience(m): 2:42am On Sep 06, 2019
Chuks9000:

Firstly, you should have noticed that it isn't onion, tomato, beans, etc that is responsible for loss of souls and property. But the culture of over running farm lands in the SE, SW, NC with cows. Very simple. Let the cows remain in the north shikena.
For you to say I cry more than those affected show how undeveloped your brain is. Are those being killed and maimed not Nigerians?
Secondly, I have never mentioned support or otherwise for anybody. I only speak on policies, including our political awareness as a people. I have never played the Igbo marginalisation card for your information.

Oga, stop exaggerating nonsense.

Were herdsmen not alleged to have killed the reverend father in Enugu recently? Were those eventually caught herdsmen or even Northerners?

Crime is crime. If cattles destroy farmlands, then those responsible must pay. To say that cattles should leave southern Nigeria is completely senseless.

You are simply saying that Igbos must leave all parts of the world, where they mostly indulge in varying degree of criminality, that result in harm and deaths to others.

You talk like an irredeemably foolish person. How can you talk policies by segregating or promoting divisiveness? Who talked about onions and tomatoes causing deaths? Are you even sane at all?

Oga Anambra, you know everybody and determine who is or is not from Anambra. Who even knows you?

What is the difference between what you are advocating and Xenophobia? That's how it starts.

Mtchewww.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by Afonja007: 5:41am On Sep 06, 2019
fiizznation:
Whatever you think buhari will do or won't do about the xenophobic attacks in SA is your goddamn business. Xenophobic attacks in SA didn't start yesterday and it won't stop today either. So long as majority of you think crime pays, well you should always expect whatever the south Africans dish out to you.

We can always condemn xenophobic attacks but who is counselling people on the effects of exporting crimes into other people's country? Well the good thing about all this xenophobia of a thing is that nobody is blaming 'fulanis' for the xenophobic attacks in SA.
majority of us think crime pay? while every fulani is a bandit kidnapper cow rustler a killer so who commit more crime
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by oyatz(m): 8:13am On Sep 06, 2019
Is it your Street in Anka, Gusau or Kara Namode?

This RUGA is only for Zamfara State and I think we should all support most States (the core Northern States especially) to do the same.

Tzadeola:

you dont see anything wrong with this ? 8 billion for cow !!!!! full 8 billion for cow !!!!! ok !!! may that your brain that is filled with brain diseases that is making you not think straight spoil finish so that as you can not use it for may you not use it again!!!!!!

the most annoying part is that after building this thing i will still see cow in my street

meat would still be expensive so wtf

1 Like

Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by oyatz(m): 8:43am On Sep 06, 2019
Not all cattle owners/Herders are Fulanis sir.

You can also apply for the houses/facilities if you have herds of cattle.

Tenses:
The problem is not siting ruga in the northern but public funds and tax payers' money shouldn't be used for it unless every ethnic group will also have their ruga

1 Like

Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by Chuks9000: 8:55am On Sep 06, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Were herdsmen not alleged to have killed the reverend father in Enugu recently? Were those eventually caught herdsmen or even Northerners?
Crime is crime. If cattles destroy farmlands, then those responsible must pay. To say that cattles should leave southern Nigeria is completely senseless.
You are simply saying that Igbos must leave all parts of the world, where they mostly indulge in varying degree of criminality, that result in harm and deaths to others.
You talk like an irredeemably foolish person. How can you talk policies by segregating or promoting divisiveness? Who talked about onions and tomatoes causing deaths? Are you even sane at all?
Oga Anambra, you know everybody and determine who is or is not from Anambra. Who even knows you?
What is the difference between what you are advocating and Xenophobia? That's how it starts.
Mtchewww.
I think you are very unaware of your being retarded.
Let me make it simple for you.
1. Did I say Nigerians should return to their region? No!
2. Has even one person died from clashes involving cattle rearing in Nigeria? Yes!
3. Is it possible that a better system of cattle rearing can be adopted? Yes!
4. Such as those practised in USA, SA, Europe, Kenya etc? Yes!
5. Is it possible that the destruction of lives and properties in herder-farmer clashes went unchallenged because the FG has vested interest? Seem so!
6. Is it possible that trailers of cows find their way from the north to Lagos on a daily basis? Yes!
7. Can such trade be replicated in other states? Yes!
8. Can/has such a trade practise been referred to as being divisive? Only by a retarded!
9. Can those rearing cows go to SE, SW, SS, NC to buy/rent/lease lands for ranching the way property is normally gotten for business in Nigeria? Yes!
10. Because I have an Igbo name, can my comments on this thread strictly be termed pro Igbo? Only by a retarded!
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by CoolAmbience(m): 9:05am On Sep 06, 2019
Chuks9000:

Mr. founder of Anambra, I hope you listened to what Gov. Umahi said regarding the herdsmen after his meeting with Mr. President yesterday?

Engr. Umahi was represented other SE governors, NASS members for the SE, the clergy, Ohaneze, Nzuko Umunna and the entire Igboland.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by Chuks9000: 9:29am On Sep 06, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Mtchewww.
Those involved in criminality outside this country get punished even if no one is asking anybody to leave.
The conflict of herder/farmers has brought about the need for improved ways of doing things. The herders should rent/buy lands and ranch. If they want it free, then, their respective SG should do as Zamfara has done. No quarrel.
If you leave the topic again and call me names, I will have to swear for you and your entire village people.
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by babajero(m): 9:31am On Sep 06, 2019
senatordave1:

Who said they are foreigners
So when your so called presidency said the people killing nigerians are not nigerians you were in coma.
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by CoolAmbience(m): 12:28pm On Sep 06, 2019
Chuks9000:

Those involved in criminality outside this country get punished even if no one is asking anybody to leave.
The conflict of herder/farmers has brought about the need for improved ways of doing things. The herders should rent/buy lands and ranch. If they want it free, then, their respective SG should do as Zamfara has done. No quarrel.
If you leave the topic again and call me names, I will have to swear for you and your entire village people.

Swear for your generation!

Who cares about your dumb swearing? Mtcheew.

Go and read the position of the SE as espoused by Gov. Umahi after his meeting with the president yesterday.

Gov. Umahi unequivocally reiterated that killer herdsmen where no less than terrorists who were out to maim, rape, kill and wreck all sorts of havoc in the society, hence should be severely dealt with. He clearly differentiated them from traditional herders whom he claimed had lived peacefully with indigenes and residents across the SE.

Are you saying that every Nigerian who indulges in crime abroad gets punished? Even so, what punishment compensates for a life that has been lost? Do some destructive herders not get punished too when caught?

Abeg, carry your own go. I don't even know your direction. You don't want cattles in the south.....at the same time you want them to hire or buy land for ranching.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by Chuks9000: 6:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Swear for your generation!
Who cares about your dumb swearing? Mtcheew.
Go and read the position of the SE as espoused by Gov. Umahi after his meeting with the president yesterday.
Gov. Umahi unequivocally reiterated that killer herdsmen where no less than terrorists who were out to maim, rape, kill and wreck all sorts of havoc in the society, hence should be severely dealt with. He clearly differentiated them from traditional herders whom he claimed had lived peacefully with indigenes and residents across the SE.
Are you saying that every Nigerian who indulges in crime abroad gets punished? Even so, what punishment compensates for a life that has been lost? Do some destructive herders not get punished too when caught?
Abeg, carry your own go. I don't even know your direction. You don't want cattles in the south.....at the same time you want them to hire or buy land for ranching.
I would have ignored you a long time ago, buy that tiny voice within me keeps saying you might be able to catch up.
In your words, "traditional herders" have lived in peace with indigines...
What does that tell you? It means there are new set of herders who are responsible for the clashes.
Do you know those new herders do not understand Hausa? But understand french?
Why does FG think it can ask for part of our ancestral home which they intend to make into cities for these new set of herders. Adding insult to injury, these new herders or aliens (non Nigerians) will get the newly built cities for free.
If you hear me say I don't want ruga, I am referring to the compensation FG proposes for aliens that were brought to assist in the elections.
My Dad had a Fulani man who comes to our house freely. He had over 400 cows. Gives us chicken, goat etc from time to time... Some of my best friends in school were Hausa, Kanuri, Yoruba, Igbo, Calabar etc.
You need to sacrifice data to watch (on YouTube/channels tv) the testimonies of people from Taraba, Kaduna, middle belt concerning these strangers.
Someone is taking Nigeria for granted.
The Nigerian fulanis have never been a problem to anybody.
Going back to what made you confuse. Those traditional herders respected themselves and their hosts...
The new herders FG is trying to sell to Nigerians is what we are rejecting.
If you can't tell that their is something new responsible the sudden trouble in the society, then I might not be able help your case.
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by Chuks9000: 7:02pm On Sep 06, 2019
babajero:
So when your so called presidency said the people killing nigerians are not nigerians you were in coma.
grin grin
But it is sad that we don't take time to identify the sources or the things causing issues.
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by babajero(m): 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2019
Chuks9000:

grin grin
But it is sad that we don't take time to identify the sources or the things causing issues.
So both the grazing route from neighbouring countries, and the right govt said AU gave them to enter any country, you didn't still hear that one either. Whether you like it or not Nigeria as a country is dying and it is people like you who are living in denial that is killing the country.
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by Chuks9000: 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2019
babajero:
So both the grazing route from neighbouring countries, and the right govt said AU gave them to enter any country, you didn't still hear that one either. Whether you like it or not Nigeria as a country is dying and it is people like you who are living in denial that is killing the country.
Dont confuse me with someone else.
Somehow in Africa, the people have not found a way to make their opinion count. Image grazing route in a time when population explosion is resulting in development here and there.
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by Kfed4ril(m): 10:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
Printerscanner:
Shiites Igbos will still complain about RUGA in Zamfara. I support RUGA, I support RUGA in Northern Nigeria.

You’re a hypocrite na, if you support PMB then support all his agendas like ruga in the sw, since you so much love pmb.
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by Kfed4ril(m): 11:09pm On Sep 06, 2019
fiizznation:
This is commendable. Hopefully the herders/farmers clash will be reduced with this nice initiative

Oga he have built for the herders, what do they build for the farmers?
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by kotv: 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2019
Is Zamfara a fulani only state?
If it's not, are the other tribes okay with the Ruga project?
Are they included in the Ruga project?
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by CoolAmbience(m): 1:15am On Sep 07, 2019
Chuks9000:

I would have ignored you a long time ago, buy that tiny voice within me keeps saying you might be able to catch up.
In your words, "traditional herders" have lived in peace with indigines...
What does that tell you? It means there are new set of herders who are responsible for the clashes.
Do you know those new herders do not understand Hausa? But understand french?
Why does FG think it can ask for part of our ancestral home which they intend to make into cities for these new set of herders. Adding insult to injury, these new herders or aliens (non Nigerians) will get the newly built cities for free.
If you hear me say I don't want ruga, I am referring to the compensation FG proposes for aliens that were brought to assist in the elections.
My Dad had a Fulani man who comes to our house freely. He had over 400 cows. Gives us chicken, goat etc from time to time... Some of my best friends in school were Hausa, Kanuri, Yoruba, Igbo, Calabar etc.
You need to sacrifice data to watch (on YouTube/channels tv) the testimonies of people from Taraba, Kaduna, middle belt concerning these strangers.
Someone is taking Nigeria for granted.
The Nigerian fulanis have never been a problem to anybody.
Going back to what made you confuse. Those traditional herders respected themselves and their hosts...
The new herders FG is trying to sell to Nigerians is what we are rejecting.
If you can't tell that their is something new responsible the sudden trouble in the society, then I might not be able help your case.

Oga, keep your my father this, YouTube that.....

I was born and raised in the North...I've lived in virtually every part of the country, hence you can't be lecturing me about herdsmen and all what not.

Recent facts have proven that terrorists and criminals of all sorts are hiding under herdsmen to perpetrate various crimes, and the situation is being addressed.

Can you hear yourself....'the new herders the FG is trying to sell to Nigerians' indeed.

Oga, go and help yourself first with your baseless conspiracy theory before you try to help anyone.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by plaindealer: 1:32am On Sep 07, 2019
Cantonese:

You definitely are still a child. Do not use spaces like this to make irresponsible remarks.

How many farmers have received housing units for free from government? If not for ethnic jingoism is it not the responsibility of herdsmen to purchase lands with their personal funds? Now government gives them free lands, free houses and RUGA just to appease people who are specialists in killing others.

If other ethnic tribes follow the same process of orchestrating killings all over the country what will remain of Nigeria? Igbo cow owners have their cows on their own personal lands bought with their own money. They do not look out for hand outs for your information.

Please mind your use of words.

RUGA was offered as a voluntary program, not a mandatory program so it's up to your state to accept or deny and states like Zamfara to accept or deny.

They are free to do whatever they want in Zamfara and they are free to do whatever they want in your state.

Stop complaining, Zamfara did not take your land and money. Move on.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by babajero(m): 5:54am On Sep 07, 2019
Chuks9000:

Dont confuse me with someone else.
Somehow in Africa, the people have not found a way to make their opinion count. Image grazing route in a time when population explosion is resulting in development here and there.
I am sorry I misquoted you.
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by Hadone(m): 6:14am On Sep 07, 2019
Tzadeola:

you dont see anything wrong with this ? 8 billion for cow !!!!! full 8 billion for cow !!!!! ok !!! may that your brain that is filled with brain diseases that is making you not think straight spoil finish so that as you can not use it for may you not use it again!!!!!!

the most annoying part is that after building this thing i will still see cow in my street

meat would still be expensive so wtf
Brain diseases is already affecting you and seriously as I can vividly see. What's your problem, are you from Zamfara State? undecided undecided
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by Tzadeola(m): 8:59am On Sep 07, 2019
Hadone:

Brain diseases is already affecting you and seriously as I can vividly see. What's your problem, are you from Zamfara State? undecided undecided
so i have to be from zamfara first oh to speak my mind...........racism takes different form .......one NIGERIA .......when they did operation python dance i spoke against am not from igbo tho if we keep seeing wrong and turn a blind eye to it and say because its not my tribe it doesnt concern me country no go ever better like that oh...change your mentality and if you still dont get my point please dont hop on my mention again
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by Hadone(m): 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2019
Tzadeola:

so i have to be from zamfara first oh to speak my mind...........racism takes different form .......one NIGERIA .......when they did operation python dance i spoke against am not from igbo tho if we keep seeing wrong and turn a blind eye to it and say because its not my tribe it doesnt concern me country no go ever better like that oh...change your mentality and if you still dont get my point please dont hop on my mention again
Maybe the person you've quoted spoke your mind or someone else's mind. He equally tells his mind and you're here challenging him. Ruga in the south you complain Fulanisation. It's taken to the north you still complain
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by Tzadeola(m): 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2019
Hadone:

Maybe the person you've quoted spoke your mind or someone else's mind. He equally tells his mind and you're here challenging him. Ruga in the south you complain Fulanisation. It's taken to the north you still complain

i really dont have time to be doing this ...... ruga in sth/nth i complain are you stoopid?....if you didnt complain self then you are stoopid dont tag me again ....na people like una vote buhari .... so blinded by what i dont even know whether na xx moral compass or xx intelligence that you cant see to common reasoning ...... angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amosun: Western Nations Encouraging Japa, Granting Young Nigerians Visas Wicked / Shola Ladoja And Mena Imasekha Wedding Photos / Festus Mbisiogu, Igbo Man of the Year sets agenda for Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.