Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,275 members, 7,954,088 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:07 PM

Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off (37699 Views)

Hadi Sirika’s Brother Abubakar Arrested By EFCC Over N8bn Aviation Contract / Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims / Court Orders CBN To Pay N8bn Damages To Benue Communities Over Soldiers Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by plaindealer: 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2019
Tzadeola:

i really dont have time to be doing this ...... ruga in sth/nth i complain are you stoopid?....if you didnt complain self then you are stoopid dont tag me again ....na people like una vote buhari .... so blinded by what i dont even know whether na xx moral compass or xx intelligence that you cant see to common reasoning ......(

RUGA is voluntary and your states rejected RUGA so be happy that RUGA is not in your state, but Zamfara is not your state and the people of Zamfara are not complaining or harassing you because of your decision not to accept RUGA so why are you having sleepless nights over Zamfara and what they do in Zamfara?

Your problem is hatred, tribalism, and intolerance, Zamfara did not take your land or your money to establish RUGA so mind your business in your own state.
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by Tzadeola(m): 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2019
plaindealer:

RUGA is voluntary and your states rejected RUGA so be happy that RUGA is not in your state, but Zamfara is not your state and the people of Zamfara are not complaining or harassing you because of your decision not to accept RUGA so why are you having sleepless nights over Zamfara and what they do in Zamfara?

Your problem is hatred, tribalism, and intolerance, Zamfara did not take your land or your money to establish RUGA so mind your business in your own state.

patriotism : something nigeria never had and never will....i refuse to reduce myself to your level !!!! very soon people from lake chad would come and claim settlement in your state and then they would give them 8billion to start life and then rub it on ur face that its their birth right..... idiot with no sense of reasoning!!!!!! give chance and chances would be taken .....mark my words, it might not be today or next month or next year but that decision is a decision nigeria would come to regret!!!!!! if all of you can not understand this simple write up nobody shuld tag me and start talking rubbish !!!!! fools !!!!

you dont even realize that the fact that you fought against it in your state but your ok with them imposing it upon another state because your not from there just goes a long way to say your a racist / tribalist !!! fight for it every were we are one nigeria for crying out loud ..... the next person to tag me and tell me rubbish ....ogun would visit the person and cut of his or her hand so you would be unable to type rubbish with out thinking!!!!!!!!
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by plaindealer: 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2019
Tzadeola:

patriotism : something nigeria never had and never will....i refuse to reduce myself to your level !!!! very soon people from lake chad would come and claim settlement in your state and then they would give them 8billion to start life and then rub it on ur face that its their birth right..... idiot with no sense of reasoning!!!!!! give chance and chances would be taken .....mark my words, it might not be today or next month or next year but that decision is a decision nigeria would come to regret!!!!!! if all of you can not understand this simple write up nobody shuld tag me and start talking rubbish !!!!! fools !!!!

you dont even realize that the fact that you fought against it in your state but your ok with them imposing it upon another state because your not from there just goes a long way to say your a racist / tribalist !!! fight for it every were we are one nigeria for crying out loud ..... the next person to tag me and tell me rubbish ....ogun would visit the person and cut of his or her hand so you would be unable to type rubbish with out thinking!!!!!!!!

This is the problem with ignorant can't read and comprehend people, instead of listening or just read and comprehend basic issues and government programs and policies. You obviously don't know anything about RUGA, you just gyrate all over social media to listen to other ignorant people and bigots.

1. RUGA is a voluntary program, it' is up to the states to accept or reject RUGA, your own state rejected RUGA because it's a voluntary program.

2. The FG dished the program because ignorant and weak governors rejected the program in their states because of their ignorant and tribalistc citizens that the governors refused to educate.

3. Zamfara is doing this on their own, it has nothing to do with the FG and the FG did not force them to do anything. This is strictly a state program with zero FG involvement.

If you don't know the meaning of voluntary, as and I'll educate you. Stop doing busybody, mind your own business in your state and let Zamfara people worry about their own RUGA.

Why are you so obsessed with them in Zamfara? You're because you are just another ipob tribal bigot with nothing better to do.
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by Tzadeola(m): 11:54pm On Sep 07, 2019
plaindealer:

This is the problem with ignorant can't read and comprehend people, instead of listening or just read and comprehend basic issues and government programs and policies. You obviously don't know anything about RUGA, you just gyrate all over social media to listen to other ignorant people and bigots.

1. RUGA is a voluntary program, it' is up to the states to accept or reject RUGA, your own state rejected RUGA because it's a voluntary program.

2. The FG dished the program because ignorant and weak governors rejected the program in their states because of their ignorant and tribalistc citizens that the governors refused to educate.

3. Zamfara is doing this on their own, it has nothing to do with the FG and the FG did not force them to do anything. This is strictly a state program with zero FG involvement.

If you don't know the meaning of voluntary, as and I'll educate you. Stop doing busybody, mind your own business in your state and let Zamfara people worry about their own RUGA.

Why are you so obsessed with them in Zamfara? You're because you are just another ipob tribal bigot with nothing better to do.

ok!!!! ayaf hear....i just feel your lonely and your looking for someone to talk to...... i ve said it before if you cant comprehend my point or my view prolonging the talk would be absolutely pointless.... why did the government even bring it up in the first place ponder on that till this point we have gotten to!!! why did the government give a group of killers hundreds of millions to stop killing ....why do the government do somethings they do ....tellin me am am ipob tribal bigot hah, m frm yoruba nd i dnt even support ipob because what it stands for is smtn i dnt support the division of the country but i just cant see wrong and keep quiet like you!!!!!!...mofo be telling me shit because ur brain is not working well ..... bros e don do you win !!! shebi na wetin u wan hear :YOU WIN!!!!!
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by plaindealer: 1:17am On Sep 08, 2019
Tzadeola:

[s]ok!!!! ayaf hear....i just feel your lonely and your looking for someone to talk to...... i ve said it before if you cant comprehend my point or my view prolonging the talk would be absolutely pointless.... why did the government even bring it up in the first place ponder on that till this point we have gotten to!!! why did the government give a group of killers hundreds of millions to stop killing ....why do the government do somethings they do ....tellin me am am ipob tribal bigot hah, m frm yoruba nd i dnt even support ipob because what it stands for is smtn i dnt support the division of the country but i just cant see wrong and keep quiet like you!!!!!!...mofo be telling me shit because ur brain is not working well ..... bros e don do you win !!! shebi na wetin u wan hear :YOU WIN!!!!!
[/s]

1. RUGA is voluntary and your state rejected RUGA so be happy and move on.

2. You are not from Zamfara, your state is not Zamfara, you don't pay taxes in Zamfara, you don't even shit in Zamfara so why are you killing yourself over Zamfara?

3. RUGA will create jobs in Zamfara, they will have modern livestock husbandry, basic amenities such as schools, hospitals, road networks, vet clinics, markets and manufacturing entities that will process and add value to meats and animal products, it is your loss.

Hatred, tribalism and bitterness won't let you Igbos leave other people alone, the people of Zamfara don't own you anything.
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by Tzadeola(m): 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2019
plaindealer:
[/s]

1. RUGA is voluntary and your state rejected RUGA so be happy and move on.

2. You are not from Zamfara, your state is not Zamfara, you don't pay taxes in Zamfara, you don't even shit in Zamfara so why are you killing yourself over Zamfara?

3. RUGA will create jobs in Zamfara, they will have modern livestock husbandry, basic amenities such as schools, hospitals, road networks, vet clinics, markets and manufacturing entities that will process and add value to meats and animal products, it is your loss.

Hatred, tribalism and bitterness won't let you Igbos leave other people alone, the people of Zamfara don't own you anything.

ok like i said you win...i can on and on but it would be a waste of my time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" / Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa / Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.