Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,240 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off (37449 Views)

Hadi Sirika’s Brother Abubakar Arrested By EFCC Over N8bn Aviation Contract / Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims / Court Orders CBN To Pay N8bn Damages To Benue Communities Over Soldiers Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by gbagyiza: 11:49am On Sep 05, 2019
My question is, why did a lot of innocent people have to die because of ruga. Instead of achieving this without any bloodshed but they have to massacre innocent people just for this. The blood of the innocent will definitely fight back in d future, watch n see.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by citruslimited(m): 11:57am On Sep 05, 2019
Its obvious our leaders are sick
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by TruthinAction: 11:59am On Sep 05, 2019
Provision of two bedroom flats for Fulanis with our oil money and the people that own the oil live in mud and zinc houses. Southerners that still pledge loyalty to this tribalistic and bigotic Buhari led government are capital fools and slaves for life.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by Stanfeelings: 12:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
[quote author=vizzyswagh post=81933910]Governor Bello Muhammad Matawalle of Zamfara State yesterday laid the foundation for the N8.631 billion RUGA project at Rinji Sakkida forest in Maradun Local Government Area of the state.

Matawalle said three pilot RUGA settlements would be constructed in each of the three senatorial zones and that each of the settlements would be stocked with state-of-the-art facilities covering 100 hectares of land which would make the environment lively for the community and enhance cattle production.

The facilities include veterinary clinics, cattle ranches, 210 housing units of three and two-bedroom flats, primary school of 12-classroom capacity, secondary school, Islamiyya school, primary healthcare centre of 30-bed capacity, earth dam, cattle cottage, grazing yard, and modern abattoir.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/09/05/fulani-herdsmen-live-2-bedroom-flats-n8-billion-ruga-project-kicks-zamfara
I TIRE FOR THIS COUNTRY. WETIN BE THIS SEF. HOW DID WE GET HERE?
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by southpole: 12:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
Printerscanner:
Shiites Igbos will still complain about RUGA in Zamfara. I support RUGA, I support RUGA in Northern Nigeria.
in your own part of Northern Nigeria, you don't own the whole North, other Northerners don't want it
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by shadeyinka(m): 12:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
Printerscanner:
Shiites Igbos will still complain about RUGA in Zamfara. I support RUGA, I support RUGA in Northern Nigeria.
If you only knew how governance operates in Nigeria. Some politicians have just become billionaires from that project. Come back in 4 years time, you will see thousands of uninhabitable buildings: the Fulanis will not live there. Then they will come back and say fulanis are migratory people and other bla..bla..bla.

Do you remember the mobile school for the Fulanis? How many have graduated from such schools?

Don't celebrate yet: it's too early!

1 Like

Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by babajero(m): 12:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
Printerscanner:
So you support govt building a settlement for foreigners in Nigeria?
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by Iceman2017(m): 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
Printerscanner:

This is how madness starts. The Zamfara State government is using its money to buid RUGA for its people. You are ranting over RUGA built by Fulanis for Fulanis on Fulani soil. I think you need psychiatric evaluation and mental examination.
Are you well at all?
Is Ruga a federal government project or state?
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by gwarotango: 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
LZAA:
Immhotep and GMBuharii must hear this
Gwarotango will like this news grin
Cc sarrki Afonjaconehead Adaibeku
I positively love it! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by LZAA: 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
gwarotango:
I positively love it! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by gwarotango: 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
immhotep:

Did they remember to build 5 star hotels where the cows will graze grin

Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by kingmimi: 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
ռa tɦɛʀɛ ʊ ɢօ sɛɛ ɮʊɦaʀɨ ɮʊt ʄօʀ xɛռօքɦօɮɨa ɛɛ sɨʟɛռt

Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
You are Xenophobic in a sense if you complain about this initiative. If it will reduce/eliminate the farmer-herder conflict, I'm all for it as far as it is sighted up north where there is
perceived acceptability of the scheme.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by ThailandMassage: 1:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
gbagyiza:
My question is, why did a lot of innocent people have to die because of ruga. Instead of achieving this without any bloodshed but they have to massacre innocent people just for this. The blood of the innocent will definitely fight back in d future, watch n see.

If Miyetti-Allah start killing people in your state and ask for RUGA for solution of the killings, will you give it out immediately?

Miyetti-Allah won RUGA by killing the people is because it's a Northern State, if it was a Southern State or neighboring Middle Belt, it would be total war and they can NEVER win it

Miyetti-Allah used Banditry to bring Zamfara State to its knees, the governor started negotiating with Miyetti-Allah after the killings could not be stopped

Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by koolaid87: 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
Printerscanner:

You're really slow. Who's gonna pay for that? The ppl of the state..How about other business men/women who has no support from the govt.

I support the idea but shouldn't be funded by resources meant for all state
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by Bayoibee: 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
Not saying this is a bad idea but after these herdsmen have killed lots of innocent people, at least they could have arrested some as scape goats just to pass a message that they can’t commit such crime in the name of sending a message to the FG and get away with it, at least they’ve gotten to the land they’ve always wanted, but no arrest was made all these times, now different groups would see these as a strategy to get what they want..violence!!!
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by ThailandMassage: 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
Zionista:
You are Xenophobic in a sense if you complain about this initiative. If it will reduce/eliminate the farmer-herder conflict, I'm all for it as far as it is sighted up north where there is
perceived acceptability of the scheme.

Check the headlines above
Why did Buhari refused to arrest Miyetti-Allah?
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by ThailandMassage: 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
Bayoibee:
Not saying this is a bad idea but after these herdsmen have killed lots of innocent people, at least they could have arrested some as scape goats just to pass a message that they can’t commit such crime in the name of sending a message to the FG and get away with it, at least they’ve gotten to the land they’ve always wanted, but no arrest was made all these times, now different groups would see these as a strategy to get what they want..violence!!!

After negociation with Miyetti-Allah(MACBAN) the governor released the 100 Bandits arrested.
That was the condition Miyetti-Allah gave them

Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by ThailandMassage: 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
Bayoibee:

No other group can do it.

Buhari is behind Miyetti-Allah
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
Printerscanner:
yes sure that's the beautiful thing bro... Atleast the cash cows of the country can finance it not complaining.... Even if they live in abject poverty... I support it bro especially that ogoni land that since 3rd Republic they have been crying that we have poisoned their land... We only care about their oil not them but they are too ignorant to understand...

Pun intended ####
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by senatordave1(m): 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2019
babajero:
So you support govt building a settlement for foreigners in Nigeria?
Who said they are foreigners
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by Chuks9000: 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
Rubicon67:

That is why they are establishing RUGA in the North since the Southerners kicked against it.
No issues
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by preselect(m): 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2019
Printerscanner:

I support RUGA in NORTHERN NIGERIA! tongue
Let us have computer science development areas COSDA in the east. cool
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by Chuks9000: 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2019
CoolAmbience:

What is the source of your pain?
But it is not wrong to have an FG interventionist agency catering for infrastructures in some regions of the country abi?
Besides, the said project is being executed in the North by a state government.
How many farm una dey farm sef?
Make person hear word abeg.
No be till I farm full the whole country b4 u know say I dey farm.
Our businesses shouldn't affect anyone. But since you now believe that you have government and can take any life without consequences, hold yourselves and cow in your place. If I need cow, I'll ask you to send it across.
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by 247Dior(m): 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
Printerscanner:
And you foolishly think it's right for FG to fund such a stupid project at the expense of other tribes and businesses? You really need a brain transplant
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by Rubicon67(m): 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
Chuks9000:

No issues

Well... but I think the South could have benefited one way or another from the proposed RUGA establishments but as usual, we let tribal differences and lack of trust to impact on the decision and protest.
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by CoolAmbience(m): 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
Chuks9000:

No be till I farm full the whole country b4 u know say I dey farm.
Our businesses shouldn't affect anyone. But since you now believe that you have government and can take any life without consequences, hold yourselves and cow in your place. If I need cow, I'll ask you to send it across.

Can you hear your dumb self?

How could you cry more than the affected?

How much of Nigeria's agro produce come from the SE? Is it only cow meat that you consume?

To think that you pass me off as a Northerner on account of an opinion shows how lowly your reasoning is.

I am a typical Anambra man, and I hate the fact that we have to overblow issues because we dislike Buhari. This is making us sound frustrated, rejected and hopeless.
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by delpee(f): 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
States can also build farm settlements for farmers as was done years ago. The abandoned ones can be resuscitated.

Different strokes for different folks. Progress all over in due season if most governors focus on what is best for their environment.
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by Goalnaldo(m): 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
I don't see an issue here. If they are using the money fg allocated to them for this, it's there cup of coffee. As long as it will reduce conflicts between them and farmers.
Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
[quote author=gwarotango post=81944337][/quote]
Abi you no want make cow chop for expensive comfortable hotel?

Cc lzaa adaibeku gmbuharii afamed yarimo simplyleo anonimi

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off by TSRC: 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
And zamfara among the top 3 least educated states.

Pathetic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chinua Achebe: Why Nigerians Hate Igbo / Buratai And His Wives Own Dubai Property - Sahara Reporters / Abacha Lost His Life To Filipino Doctors Not Indian Prostitutes – Gen. Ovadje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.