Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley (29389 Views)

'I Can’t Wait To See Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Naira Marley Says. PHOTOS / Girls Threw Their G-strings At Kupe Boys In Lagos Last Night / Hot Slap Saga: I Cant Wait To Act With You Again Woli Arole Tell Actress Nkechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by mercyvivv(f): 11:28am On Sep 05, 2019
Is he trying to tell us hes not one? Well, EFCC thinks otherwise.

For your Free Lesson Notes for all School Teachers and Students, thank goodness you are in the right place. Get full access to well written and carefully sorted class notes that are frequently updated to meet your needs wherever and whenever you need them.
Check my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by CeeJay9ja(m): 11:29am On Sep 05, 2019
Oga we get your point and we know who they are but you are also one of them. All these scammers always find a way to justify their criminal activities. Thief na thief abeg

3 Likes

Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:29am On Sep 05, 2019
Tinubu...

Buhari

Abba kyari

Ekweremadu....

Akpabio

List is endless
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by omoteacher(m): 11:29am On Sep 05, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

NL moderators like promoting people with questionable character most times. Why giving what he wrote more publicity ? NL na real whao !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by 9jaMySchool(m): 11:29am On Sep 05, 2019
Marlian The Yahool boys knower
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by Phantom10: 11:30am On Sep 05, 2019
Payperboii:
He has a point though.. The real yahoo Boys awards contracts for political benefits.. The real yahoo Boys deliver substandard projects. The real yahoo Boys are me and you and every other pesin that gas once broke a Sim because we don't wanna pay our debts

The real Yahoo boy is Nairaland that has not upgraded this site to meet world standards.. you can't watch a video directly from NL, you can't send dms except through emails, snake and useless news make FP..

O te ise le bo, Yahoo ni Oseni grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by Kingkun69(m): 11:31am On Sep 05, 2019
Tinaagboba:
Till you lot I think he meant till you all
its correct
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by Compatriot60: 11:32am On Sep 05, 2019
THIS IS THE BEST TIME FOR A REVOLUTION IN NIGERIA.
Arise O Compatriot's, Arise to the Call of REVOLUTION.
There is no need to fear again, Power must change hands. Spread this Message.
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 05, 2019
puredigital:
I don't know why some Nigerians are following this guy of a thing

List three things that makes you better than him. Only three, please!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by obiekunie2: 11:32am On Sep 05, 2019
this guy is naturally very annoying and irritating just like that.

3 Likes

Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by nairalee(m): 11:32am On Sep 05, 2019
But you sha agree you're a yahoo boy but not the real one.

Smh so we should start clapping for you because you're just a small yahoo boy.

"Judge release me, I'm not the greatest sinner"

1 Like

Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by GavelSlam: 11:33am On Sep 05, 2019
Mufasa27:

You no call Seun

Wait for it.
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by Hoodbilonia: 11:33am On Sep 05, 2019
Normal arizona talk
Naso we smoke stubborn grass
See men begin jones dey talk nonsense
Normal highness talk
Naira who
Abegi
Tho he has a point
Call us zombies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by Oxfor: 11:33am On Sep 05, 2019
He wants to release a new track.�
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by puredigital(f): 11:34am On Sep 05, 2019
Geoangel:

List three things that makes you better than him. Only three, please!
I don't need to list out anything before knowing I am better than him...I am not idiotic as the assholes that you are following

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by Mufasa27(m): 11:35am On Sep 05, 2019
GavelSlam:

Wait for it.
grin grin grin

I'm only waiting for the second coming of christ !!
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by GavelSlam: 11:35am On Sep 05, 2019
Mufasa27:

grin grin grin

I'm only waiting for the second coming of christ !!

In a bit, you'll understand.
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by BlueAir: 11:37am On Sep 05, 2019
Like his other foools grin ir remains to deny responsibility angry and blame government for their wayward ness..awon omo ale jati jati.im currently working on one of u
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by greggng: 11:37am On Sep 05, 2019
This statement is powerful..is a call for efcc to intensify their effort...although they are doing their best given the manpower and resources available to them...we will get their .
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by firfinch(m): 11:38am On Sep 05, 2019
Payperboii:
He has a point though.. The real yahoo Boys awards contracts for political benefits.. The real yahoo Boys deliver substandard projects. The real yahoo Boys are me and you and every other pesin that gas once broke a Sim because we don't wanna pay our debts
Talk for yourself dont just generalise

1 Like

Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by Powerbankseller(m): 11:38am On Sep 05, 2019
Very very important.
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by Mufasa27(m): 11:38am On Sep 05, 2019
GavelSlam:

In a bit, you'll understand.
Mumu
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 05, 2019
Useless efcc.

Looks like this case is dead.

Incompetent jokers.

1 Like

Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by DaveHert(m): 11:39am On Sep 05, 2019
GistConnect:
Nigerian singer, Naira Marley who was arrested back in May for fraud and internet scam has taken to Twitter to shake a major table.

He wrote: 'I can’t wait till you lot find out who the real yahoo boys in Nigeria are.'

See more; http://gistmore.com/i-cant-wait-till-you-all-find-out-who-the-real-yahoo-boys-in-nigeria-are-naira-marley

And how are we supposed to find them out if u that know them haven't called them out. Either give u concrete names or shut the f*ck up... Did we tell u we don't know that u aren't the only high profile Yahoo boy in Naija?

1 Like

Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by GavelSlam: 11:40am On Sep 05, 2019
Mufasa27:

Mumu
Like your father.
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by Mufasa27(m): 11:44am On Sep 05, 2019
GavelSlam:

Like your father.
grin grin
Abok! boy, i thought you were trying to follow the rules

1 Like

Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by Thomthom(m): 11:44am On Sep 05, 2019
Junkie1:
undecided THIS TALENTLESS FRAUDSTER HAS STARTED TALKING AGAIN... EFCC SEY UNA DEY HEAR?
Although He's a fraudster but He's talented.. How many people fit use there experience sing song.. He left Prison and Immediately he dropped soapy.. check am out that's talent
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by Junkie1: 11:46am On Sep 05, 2019
Thomthom:
Although He's a fraudster but He's talented.. How many people fit use there experience sing song.. He left Prison and Immediately he dropped soapy.. check am out that's talent
ALL HIS SONGS ARE TRASH

2 Likes

Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by Leonbonapart(m): 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
puredigital:
I don't know why some Nigerians are following this guy of a thing
I just can't imagine it. Na wa o
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by Angelfrost(m): 12:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
So, the ones who defraud and swindle gullible people of their hard earned money/savings daily are what? Fake Yahoo boys??!...

This negro is really begging for handcuffs...

No one should misquote me here.... There are no small sins in my book... Fraud is fraud. Both the politicians that misappropriate public funds, and the youths that dip their stinking hands into people's hard earned savings should be hounded, prosecuted, and jailed for life. Bastards!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Marley Arraigned, To Be Remanded In Prison Custody Till May 30th / White Nigerian & Wife Release Their Daughter's 1 Year Birthday Shoot / Ubi Franklin Backing Their Sons, Jayden (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.