Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley (29391 Views)

'I Can’t Wait To See Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Naira Marley Says. PHOTOS / Girls Threw Their G-strings At Kupe Boys In Lagos Last Night / Hot Slap Saga: I Cant Wait To Act With You Again Woli Arole Tell Actress Nkechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by RexTramadol1: 12:11pm On Sep 05, 2019
Nonsense

All of you are yahoo
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
He has a point though.
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by xoxocandy(f): 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
EggSauce:
Politicians Bank CEOs Bank managers Bureau Dear changers Civil servants Imams Pastors
This are the Real yahoo boys making it Big
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by NnwachukuOkike: 12:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
151487made:
make dis guy shutup jare

Why should he shut up? The creators of Nigeria/Nigerians are the real Yahoo men and women.
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by NnwachukuOkike: 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
Junkie1:
undecided THIS TALENTLESS FRAUDSTER HAS STARTED TALKING AGAIN... EFCC SEY UNA DEY HEAR?

Are your parents Nigeria Yahoo politicians, imam or pastors?
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by 151487made(m): 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
NnwachukuOkike:

Why should he shut up? The creators of Nigeria/Nigerians are the real Yahoo men and women.
out of wetin dey fight human race, na yahhoo u con put importance to.
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by sauceEEP(m): 12:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
This guy wants to stir up social media controversy which will make him trend for a while...
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by tunjilee003: 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2019
the government are the Yahoo boys without laptop...they make ten times money Yahoo boys Make... free accommodation, free health and recreational facilities...
fuvk The government
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by IMASTEX: 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
EggSauce:
Politicians
Bank CEOs
Bank managers
Bureau Dear changers
Civil servants
Imams
Pastors

This are the Real yahoo boys making it Big
The list is endless
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by Temilexcy: 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
"till you lot"
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by francisbarrack(m): 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
151487made:
make dis guy shutup jare
U funny die... I pity d future of dis Country
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by Champneys: 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
Naira Marley shut the fu...ck up!

You and your hanger ons benefits from fraud and scams directly or indirectly!

Shut up and quit acting like you know nothing.
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by koresh: 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
Please show us your own talent.
Junkie1:
undecided THIS TALENTLESS FRAUDSTER HAS STARTED TALKING AGAIN... EFCC SEY UNA DEY HEAR?
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by KingWarri: 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
Payperboii:
He has a point though.. The real yahoo Boys awards contracts for political benefits.. The real yahoo Boys deliver substandard projects. The real yahoo Boys are me and you and every other pesin that gas once broke a Sim because we don't wanna pay our debts

You alone... Speak for yourself...

No mic on board...

BTW, I have never broke my sim bcox of debt
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by karo93: 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
The real yahoo boys are those that steal our sweat and hard work.......

Politicians steal our God given resources......

I believe we can all agree that its more cruel and evil to steal a person's sweat and hardwork.

Both are evil but lets not allow ourselves to start believing nonsense......

When internet scam started it was directed at the whites but now internet scam has come home....and they are not stealing from the politicians but from the poor school teacher who just received her pension....or the poor office clerk who has saved money over the years.....and that young budding enterpreneur trying to make it in online import transactions
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by Rapmoney(m): 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
Tinaagboba:
Till you lot I think he meant till you all
When dem say make una go school, una no gree. So at your age, you don't know the meaning of 'you lot'?
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by Nurumaxy: 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
list of yahoo boys in Nigeria. 1.buhari 2.osibanjo 3.oshiomole 4.tinubu 5.saraki 6.gandollar 7.okorocha 8.emefiele let me stop here now more update coming soon. if you know you know.
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by Tinaagboba: 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
Rapmoney:
When dem say make una go school, una no gree. So at your age, you don't know the meaning of 'you lot'?

And who are you an English teacher please move aside rubbish
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by Tinaagboba: 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2019
Kingkun69:
its correct

" Lot" is correct but wasn't properly placed in the sentence.
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
what of people working in government establishments like passport office, post office, customs , police , pastors ( both small, medium , and big churches) , local government, people that escape tax, people that dont pay electricity bills, Nigeria as a whole is a yahoo and yahoo is nigeria only a lesser population are earning legitimate money.
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by Rapmoney(m): 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
Tinaagboba:

And who are you an English teacher please move aside rubbish
E pain am! grin
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by Kingkun69(m): 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
Tinaagboba:

" Lot" is correct but wasn't properly placed in the sentence.
its British colloquialism
it's correct
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by Thomthom(m): 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2019
cheesy wink grin
Junkie1:
ALL HIS SONGS ARE TRASH
angry
Junkie1:
ALL HIS SONGS ARE TRASH
grin grin
Junkie1:
ALL HIS SONGS ARE TRASH
angry
Junkie1:
ALL HIS SONGS ARE TRASH
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by munafav(m): 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2019
Ok..continue
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by NnwachukuOkike: 11:00pm On Sep 06, 2019
151487made:
out of wetin dey fight human race, na yahhoo u con put importance to.

Are you not a Yahoo citizen created by Yahoo lugard from Britain?
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by MisterKennedy(m): 7:03pm On May 17, 2022
barbietosin:
No b lie
Are you licking udara in your pic?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

White Nigerian & Wife Release Their Daughter's 1 Year Birthday Shoot / Ubi Franklin Backing Their Sons, Jayden (Photos) / Ini Edo: Men Now Go Into Relationship For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.