Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley (29373 Views)

'I Can’t Wait To See Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Naira Marley Says. PHOTOS / Girls Threw Their G-strings At Kupe Boys In Lagos Last Night / Hot Slap Saga: I Cant Wait To Act With You Again Woli Arole Tell Actress Nkechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by GistConnect: 8:49am On Sep 05, 2019
Nigerian singer, Naira Marley who was arrested back in May for fraud and internet scam has taken to Twitter to shake a major table.

He wrote: 'I can’t wait till you lot find out who the real yahoo boys in Nigeria are.'

See more; http://gistmore.com/i-cant-wait-till-you-all-find-out-who-the-real-yahoo-boys-in-nigeria-are-naira-marley

2 Likes

Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by GistConnect: 8:55am On Sep 05, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by Mrop(m): 8:58am On Sep 05, 2019
Hmmm
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by Payperboii(m): 11:25am On Sep 05, 2019
He has a point though.. The real yahoo Boys awards contracts for political benefits.. The real yahoo Boys deliver substandard projects. The real yahoo Boys are me and you and every other pesin that gas once broke a Sim because we don't wanna pay our debts

138 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by GavelSlam: 11:25am On Sep 05, 2019
Mumu talk.

2 Likes

Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by EggSauce(m): 11:25am On Sep 05, 2019
Politicians
Bank CEOs
Bank managers
Bureau Dear changers
Civil servants
Imams
Pastors

This are the Real yahoo boys making it Big

124 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by 151487made(m): 11:25am On Sep 05, 2019
make dis guy shutup jare

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by barbietosin(f): 11:26am On Sep 05, 2019
No b lie

2 Likes

Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by SosaXVLV(m): 11:26am On Sep 05, 2019
All Nigerian politicians that’s who

6 Likes

Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by Junkie1: 11:26am On Sep 05, 2019
undecided THIS TALENTLESS FRAUDSTER HAS STARTED TALKING AGAIN... EFCC SEY UNA DEY HEAR?

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by bhella10: 11:26am On Sep 05, 2019
Idiotic
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:26am On Sep 05, 2019
eh eh
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by Postanalyser: 11:26am On Sep 05, 2019
Itiboribo

3 Likes

Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by simple250: 11:26am On Sep 05, 2019
U don't need to tell us it's our politicians...

16 Likes

Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by Dhilariousdandy(m): 11:26am On Sep 05, 2019
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by Rexnegro(m): 11:26am On Sep 05, 2019
okay am waiting too
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by Kento4ken: 11:26am On Sep 05, 2019
He don go smoke...
Small Boy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by Frenliwis(m): 11:27am On Sep 05, 2019
It is the politicians. They are the real thieves in disguise.
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by OTayobami(m): 11:27am On Sep 05, 2019
Naira abeg oooo
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by puredigital(f): 11:27am On Sep 05, 2019
I don't know why some Nigerians are following this guy of a thing

6 Likes

Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by Phantom10: 11:27am On Sep 05, 2019
Ote ise le bo, Yahoo ni Everybody grin

1 Like

Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by olujosh301(m): 11:27am On Sep 05, 2019
Politicians of course
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by Chijeep(m): 11:27am On Sep 05, 2019
yea...U will soon knw d real Yahoo boy

just as U showed Nigerians dat u r d real scapegoat.

grin grin grin
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by Tinaagboba: 11:27am On Sep 05, 2019
Till you lot I think he meant till you all
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by Lee84: 11:28am On Sep 05, 2019
Politician
Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by nabegibeg: 11:28am On Sep 05, 2019
GistConnect:
Nigerian singer, Naira Marley who was arrested back in May for fraud and internet scam has taken to Twitter to shake a major table.

He wrote: 'I can’t wait till you lot find out who the real yahoo boys in Nigeria are.'

See more; http://gistmore.com/i-cant-wait-till-you-all-find-out-who-the-real-yahoo-boys-in-nigeria-are-naira-marley

see dis mumu

2 Likes

Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 05, 2019
Forming Relevance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by Soulmender: 11:28am On Sep 05, 2019
We already know them bro, but they're protected by immunity, they're our politicians they're the real evil in our system eating and dealing with us from within.

2 Likes

Re: I Cant Wait Till You All Find Out Who The Real Yahoo Boys In Nigeria Are- Marley by Kosoco(m): 11:28am On Sep 05, 2019
Reference toGovt? Hate speech alert...DS you read?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mayorkun And Simi Hang Out Together (PHOTO) / "I Swear On My Kids Life" - Naira Marley Denies Stealing Soapy Dance / Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.