Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education (29233 Views)

#endsars: Oba Of Epe Sent Back Home As Protesters Block His Convoy / Why Bashir Ahmad Should Be In Jail By Now / "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by DrNueLpureHoney: 12:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
Savage....this one loud oooh.

Bashir's voice Don reduce grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by mrvitalis(m): 12:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
seunmsg:

Must everything be about APC vs PDP?

Is there nothing like patriotism in you people’s blood? You guys really need to learn to put your country ahead of silly party sentiments.
Why should the presidency attack her alone when sanusi and el rufai attended the same event

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
BUHARIISCURSED:
Sanusi, el rufai and Ekiti governor go there, why them single her out to bash. APC na demonic society
So sanusi elrufai and fayemi are there yet we are saying the govt didn't go?
Who then is the govt?

They should leave her alone.
Hypocrites

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by awokunlet: 12:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
Gracealone:
Unfortunately, his IQ can only enter almajiri university.

lol

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
some of those attacking her are among the crew that use to campaign on social media that those being attack in South Africa are Igbo's causing trouble and ruining Nigeria reputation

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by Iamgrey5(m): 12:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
FarahAideed:
That is if he ever even went to school sef ...The same Bashir Ahmed that supported the killing of thousands of Nigerians by foriegn Herdsmen suddenly has found his voice where in a crisis where 5 people were killed in South Africa and there is no proof till now that any Nigerian even lost their life there . Bashir should boycott Miyetti Allah instead of this crocodile boycott of the Forum
Stop changing the narrative and bury your head in heap of hypocrisy for failing to call out someone from your tribe for doing something you enjoying wailing about.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by chriscrosss(m): 12:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
Right kwanu..I dislike her step..she is just forming I too know.. She should sacrifice herself for the growth of Nigeria if she can..nonsense.. She lost her ground..
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by blindjustice13(m): 12:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
Madam oby esau ezekwesili, is that your line of defense?

Jim ovia that withdrew, is he not a human being like you?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by bikefab(m): 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
Banter for banter...
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by kaymandak(m): 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
Just imagine, maybe SA govt should publish the names of those killed, so we can divide the level and intensity of our bereavement. Seems some tribes think they can just speak and act the way they like in a country of over 180,000000.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
mrvitalis:

Why should the presidency attack her alone when sanusi and el rufai attended the same event
I wonder o.
2 governors went to represent the presidency.

There will be public outcry if osibanjo is seen there so they send the most unsuspecting ones to go and represent them.

Instead of Nigerians atta king them, they are attacking one who don't have anything to do with the presidency.

Isn't that the height of hypocrisy?

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by Addme: 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
Aunty wey Mumu
So @jimovia that withdrew as a private citizen also needs to be sent back to school.
Aunty you no get sympathy ,dats all...
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
SLAP44:
Madam Oby is right on this one, Bashir needs a new brain.

Nobody should quote me o, I am not feeling fine today.

I can SLAP u 44 times 4 saying dat

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by fredoooooo: 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ori yin ti daru madam Aunty Obi cheesy
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
Oby should shut up already. oops! what am i typing? what's even oby
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by Aiyk2333: 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
focus7:
Igbos are traitors though.
you're useless. ur parent should have had simple fun instead of wasting sperm. Elrufai, ekiti state governor and many other Apc members attended the forum. but they won't show u. idiot tribalistic pepper munching mofo

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
chriscrosss:
Right kwanu..I dislike her step..she is just forming I too know.. She should sacrifice herself for the growth of Nigeria if she can..nonsense.. She lost her ground..
Lost which ground?
Are ekiti and kaduna governors there?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
Aiyk2333:

you're useless. ur parent should have had simple fun instead of wasting sperm. Elrufai, ekiti state governor and many other Apc members attended the forum. but they won't show u. idiot tribalistic pepper munching mofo
Shut up
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by TheSyndrome: 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
If you are still talking about Herdsmen, then you are a Buffoon. undecided undecided
FarahAideed:
That is if he ever even went to school sef ...The same Bashir Ahmed that supported the killing of thousands of Nigerians by foriegn Herdsmen suddenly has found his voice where in a crisis where 5 people were killed in South Africa and there is no proof till now that any Nigerian even lost their life there . Bashir should boycott Miyetti Allah instead of this crocodile boycott of the Forum

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by Iamgrey5(m): 12:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
sassysure:

I wonder o.
2 governors went to represent the presidency.

There will be public outcry if osibanjo is seen there so they send the most unsuspecting ones to go and represent them.

Instead of Nigerians atta king them, they are attacking one who don't have anything to do with the presidency.

Isn't that the height of hypocrisy?
Do you hear yourself at all?

How can two governors go and represent the president?

Don't you understand that governors and presidents represent two different institutions.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by Aiyk2333: 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
sassysure:
Shut up
go home, gather all ur elders and tell them to all shut up
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
Aiyk2333:

I never had interest on this until I read that the two governors are there.
So why are they attacking oby?
Nigeria is fully represented by the govt

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by southpole: 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
SLAP44:
Madam Oby is right on this one, Bashir needs a new brain.

Nobody should quote me o, I am not feeling fine today.
you need multiple new brains because the one you are carrying seem to have high degree of failure rate. Imagine your love one is among those killed will you be happy to sit in that panel? Must it be your blood relative that is affected before you feel the pain? And for Oby if her first son is among those killed in the recent attacks will she be attending the function?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by TSRC: 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
I am waiting for bashir Ahmed to also criticize el rufai and fayemi.

Oby dig wrong, but when the likes of bashir starts talking, you tend to side with oby.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by Edu3Again: 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
I heard fayemi & hell-Rufai attended the event
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by Aiyk2333: 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
Iamgrey5:

Don't you understand that governors and presidents represent two different institutions.
two governors from the ruling party are representing ur village people abi.. can't u even have sense. If two Apc governors attended why should that useless aide even attack Ezekwesili

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by ZombieDestroyer: 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
BUHARIISCURSED:
Sanusi, el rufai and Ekiti governor go there, why them single her out to bash. APC na demonic society

And even Jim Ovia!!

1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by AerialMapper: 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
Nigerian government managed to boycott the WEF; now they are taking attendance of those that did not! The boycott means absolutely nothing!! it is not like our attendance or absence would make any significant difference.

Did Buhari even speak to his South African counterpart about this when they met in Japan??
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
Iamgrey5:

They don't.
Govt sent them.
They are even from the same party.
Full stop.

Why didn't they boycott since they are in power.
Is oby in power?
Are they not part of the ruling apc?
Hypocrites.

U guys are crucifying her cos she is igbo.
Most of u thought it's only igbos that are affected.
News coming out have shown that it's not only igbo people.
See their long and twisted mouths

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by Iamgrey5(m): 12:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
Aiyk2333:

two governors from the ruling party are representing ur village people abi.. can't u even have sense. If two Apc governors attended why should that useless aide even attack Ezekwesili
Read before typing

Can governors represent the President at international events?

We have the president, Vice president senate President and Speaker of the house of representatives as those that can represent the country.

Not two governors from 36 state

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Displays Shekau's Flag & Qu'ran Recovered By Troops In Sambisa / Twitter Ban: Buhari, Atiku, 98 Others To Lose 160m Followers / EFCC To Move Into New Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.