Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education (29232 Views)

#endsars: Oba Of Epe Sent Back Home As Protesters Block His Convoy / Why Bashir Ahmad Should Be In Jail By Now / "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
sogodihno:

If Bashir need a new brain, I think u just need a brain, not necessarily a new one, it seems nothing is there.

I am imagining what the lost Jews from erosion ravaged republic would have said, if Osinbajo have gone ahead to honour the meeting, now the flat headed oby-piglet attended a meeting in a country where they are killing her kinsmen like Christmas goat everyday, because of money, these people can really sell their family members for money.
someone just said fayemi, Sanusi and El Rufia are there so why the focus on only ezekwesili and Jim?

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by Vicilo(m): 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
Sanusi, Elrufai etc attended, y Is he bashing only her? Did he toast her and she declined?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
Aiyk2333:

go home, gather all ur elders and tell them to all shut up
Sorry.
I was angry.
I qouted the wrong post.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
Vicilo:
Sanusi, Elrufai etc attended, y Is he bashing only her? Did he toast her and she declined?

cheesy cheesy
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by Aiyk2333: 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Read before typing

Can governors represent the President at international events?

We have the president, Vice president senate President and Speaker of the house of representatives as those that can represent the country.

Not two governors from 36 state
assimilate before replying.. those persons u mentioned would lead to public national outcry if they attended. governors were sent and it was kept low key. Then they had the nerve to attack Oby!!. What will two governors from ruling party be doing there if their boss didn't give consent!! is that how u struggle to read and pass exams??

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by Iamgrey5(m): 12:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
sassysure:

They don't.
Govt sent them.
They are even from the same party.
Full stop.

Why didn't they boycott since they are in power.
Is oby in power?
Are they not part of the ruling apc?
Hypocrites.

U guys are crucifying her cos she is igbo.
Most of u thought it's only igbos that are affected.
News coming out have shown that it's not only igbo people.
See their long and twisted mouths
You guys are impossible tbh

I have already condemned both Nasir and Fayemi earlier today, eventhough they attended a different event.

Nonetheless, you guys are trying to cover for your selfish politicians and Fake activist like they are not guilty of being selfish.

Please grow up already!

No wonder protest against Xenophobic attacks have been limited to West, South and North since the beginning of the ordeal.

Maybe we should only be worried about our tribes that are involved in Xenophobic attacks.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by blackboy(m): 12:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
BUHARIISCURSED:
Sanusi, el rufai and Ekiti governor go there, why them single her out to bash. APC na demonic society

Hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by ceejay80s(m): 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
Days of babangida or abacha , this stupid woman go don't collect one letter bomb
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by Iamgrey5(m): 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
Aiyk2333:

assimilate before replying.. those persons u mentioned would lead to public national outcry if they attended. governors were sent and it was kept low key. Then they had the nerve to attack Oby!!. What will two governors from ruling party be doing there if their boss didn't give consent!! is that how u struggle to read and pass exams??
You don't know anything about International politics

So a government that wants to attend a summit in another country would call back its Number envoy to the country.

Or do you think invitations were printed for summit few hours before the summit?

I give up on you guys
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
Iamgrey5:

I have already condemned both Nasir and Fayemi earlier today, eventhough they attended a different event.

Nonetheless, you guys are trying to cover for your selfish politicians and Fake activist like they are not guilty of being selfish.

Please grow up already!

No wonder protest against Xenophobic attacks have been limited to West, South and North since the beginning of the ordeal.

Maybe we should only be worried about our tribes that are involved in Xenophobic attacks.
How did you know they attended different event?
The question is this?
Why should they be in South Africa?
If u condemn ezekwesili, condemn the tow also.
Period.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2019
SLAP44:
Madam Oby is right on this one, Bashir needs a new brain.

Nobody should quote me o, I am not feeling fine today.

You said and I quote. Use paracetamol and you'll be fine las las
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by Iamgrey5(m): 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2019
Aiyk2333:

two governors from the ruling party are representing ur village people abi.. can't u even have sense. If two Apc governors attended why should that useless aide even attack Ezekwesili
Please you need to get education before embarrassing yourself on a public forum.

The two governors represent their state and decision taken by the two governors only affects their state.

Or does decision taken in Kano affects your village in Abia state?

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by WildChild00(m): 12:41pm On Sep 05, 2019
SLAP44:

Let him come to Germany for formatting grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by Iamgrey5(m): 12:41pm On Sep 05, 2019
sassysure:

How did you know they attended different event?
The question is this?
Why should they be in South Africa?
If u condemn ezekwesili, condemn the tow also.
Period.
They are not on the invited list and their pictures were taken In separate event.

I commented on a thread that exposed them earlier today.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Read before typing

Can governors represent the President at international events?

We have the president, Vice president senate President and Speaker of the house of representatives as those that can represent the country.

Not two governors from 36 state
the president can be represented by anyone in a function. He can even decide to send his aide
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by blackboy(m): 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
World Economic Forum not South Africa Economic Forum.
1. She is a private citizen
2. Tax payers money dont pay her salary
3. Most of us bashing her will still watch premier league on MultiChoice
4. Those bashing her will use mtn data to post here
5. Our mtn lines are still used to make calls.
6. Why did the govt so called boycott of the forum allow APC leaders attend, FEC members attend.
That boy no get work. No be school he need.

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by Iamgrey5(m): 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
the president can be represented by anyone in a function. He can even decide to send his aide
No he can't send just anyone.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
Iamgrey5:

Please grow up already!

no Nigerian was attacked . Only Igbo's ruining our reputation
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
Iamgrey5:
They are not on the invited list and their pictures were taken In separate event.

I commented on a thread that exposed them earlier today.

Good, at least we have an agreement.
Didn't see the thread and was so angry when I read they are in South Africa.
All of them shouldn't be there ( both the one that went and came back)if they wanna show support to the people least south Africans will always see us as no serious folks.

Can't they fake it for the masses once.

See sanusi that is a father. Shame

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by keryj(f): 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
helinues:
Madam, shame no dey catch you?

Why be say majority of those who attended the WEF conference in South Africa are from one particular region?

Don't quote me cos I am not feeling fine.. grin

El RU hell fire is from what region please

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by SamOyovwi: 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
She can never be a president of Nigeria. Not even in the dream
iReddington:
Oby erred by attending a forum that was boycotted to protest Nigerian killings, she should admit her mistake or keep quiet and stop these filmsy and childish excuses. It's irritating watching her say all this nonsense.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by DWJOBScom(m): 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
Davash222:
Bashir AhMAD, Oby Ezekwesili, Buhari, APC , World Economic Forum, South Africa, are all MAD!!!

I saw this coming
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by ZombieDestroyer: 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
kaymandak:
[s]Just imagine, maybe SA govt should publish the names of those killed, so we can divide the level and intensity of our bereavement. Seems some tribes think they can just speak and act the way they like in a country of over 180,000000.[/s]

This can only come out from the brain of a Cow or monkey!!

Why not call for division of the country?! You are calling for - division of the level and intensity of our bereavement.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by ZombieDestroyer: 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
kaymandak:
[s]Just imagine, maybe SA govt should publish the names of those killed, so we can divide the level and intensity of our bereavement. Seems some tribes think they can just speak and act the way they like in a country of over 180,000000.[/s]

This can only come out from the brain of a Cow or monkey!!

Why not call for division of the country?! You are calling for - division of the level and intensity of our bereavement!!

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
Iamgrey5:
No he can't send just anyone.

Do I need to point out examples where Nigeria president and president all over the world sent aide to speak for them in a public function?
Hope you have thrown away your mtn sim in solidarity with this hypocritical boycott done to save face?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by FarahAideed: 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
TheSyndrome:
If you are still talking about Herdsmen, then you are a Buffoon. undecided undecided

We are talking about the killings of innocent Nigerians by foreigners , are we not ?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by iReddington: 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
SamOyovwi:
She can never be a president of Nigeria. Not even in the dream
She's just another fake self serving political activist, and I'm glad Nigerians now see her for who she is. An Hypocrite!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by Jaymaq(m): 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
Bashir Ahmed should shut up. Nobody voted in Oby and she is therefore answerable to nobody just like you and I and every other private citizen. I can choose to travel to South Africa anytime I want and it would be no one's business. Let Bashir Ahmed focus on advising his useless APC government of chains!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by Murphy123: 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
Wether we like it or not, all this showmanship by this administration regarding boycotting or airlifting na sakamaje. The problem of Nigerians is in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by Aiyk2333: 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
Iamgrey5:
You don't know anything about International politics

So a government that wants to attend a summit in another country would call back its Number envoy to the country.

Or do you think invitations were printed for summit few hours before the summit?

I give up on you guys
you're so daft and brain dead. if they recalled their envoy, what are those two governors doing there? are they not representing states in Nigeria? Ovia and Oby case is understandable not governors under a ruling party. mind u they can never make any contribution at the event without mentioning or tagging their boss. mofo supporting rubbish. something is right before u ur dodging it foolishly. Oga I now understand ur assimilation capacity. I'm done talking to u

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by opara28(m): 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
Then what is El Rufai, sanusi and Fayemi doing in SA? Bashir messed up by dragging only her out, all this our childish politicking must end.
Denikayan:
Because he is pointing at your glaring flaws!

Madam! You fvcked up and it's opened to all to see.

When every sane and respected Nigeria are shunning South Africa, you took it upon yourself to go enjoy freebies.

You not in any aspect better than all those who did.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili: Bashir Ahmad Should Be Sent Back To School For Proper Education by nicepoker101(m): 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
SLAP44:

you don't even need to tell us. We know you are high on osogbo weed. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra State Fire Service(photos) / Lauretta Onochie Caught Lying On Twitter Over Nasarawa-Jos Road (Photos) / Twitter Ban: Buhari, Atiku, 98 Others To Lose 160m Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.