Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting (44821 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Announces 63-Day Fasting For RCCG 2021 / 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised / Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Passionate888: 12:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
Brighton wey sabi cut ticket

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Skelewu: 12:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
undecided

A pastor that kannor complete a 30 days fasting is that one a pastor? Mtcheeeeww!!!!!

RIP

1 Like

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Kay25(m): 12:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
foolishness...won't blame their are so many of his brother's here too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Jabioro: 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
He actually committed suicide..after three days of any fasting you supposed to break by taken honey or fruits or warm water in evening then continue .. every evening you take warm or original honey.. otherwise you are sending an instant credit alert to
the devil..
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Kay25(m): 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
Don't cry for him the name of his church suggest where his goal is...heaven is his home so let him go there and rest and eat as much as he can...earth does not need him ko

1 Like

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by solsticey2k3(m): 12:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
3 people fasted for for forty days in the Bible, Moses, Elijah, and Jesus Christ.

You might need ask for that kind of grace before embarking on such herculean task

1 Like

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Angelfrost(m): 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
thesicilian:
20 days fasting is not enough to die of malnutrition. It's either he was already malnourished before he started the fast, or something else killed him.

You clearly haven't done serious fasting before... Forget theories... Practically, some people start seeing visions of the other side by the 4th day... At day 10, without even a nourishing drink, a lot more start crossing over. undecided

I have nothing against religion (I refuse to practise any tho), but wisdom should not be tossed aside by zealots.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by TheSourcerer: 12:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
Davash222:

Be sincere to yourself, if you're God will you grant him eternal rest
Nope

1 Like

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Olubucorla(f): 12:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
I don't think fasting kills. My dad fasted for 40 days but he takes warm water in between.
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Solatium(m): 12:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
thesicilian:
20 days fasting is not enough to die of malnutrition. It's either he was already malnourished before he started the fast, or something else killed him.

Medically,by the tenth day without food or water,after all the fat in your body must have melted,your brain is the next in line.
If you want to prove me wrong you can embark on 30days fasting without food and water in your sound state of health and come back to tell us your experience

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
Davash222:

Be sincere to yourself, if you're God will you grant him eternal rest

You're wicked person, this made me laugh.
Well, if it was God that asked him to fast, he wouldn't want him to die from such fast too.

So something is wrong

1 Like

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Angelfrost(m): 12:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
solsticey2k3:
3 people fasted for for forty days in the Bible, Moses, Elijah, and Jesus Christ.

You might need ask for that kind of grace before embarking on such herculean task

You might also need to find out exactly how they fasted... There's a clear distinction between fasting and hunger strike/self-induced starvation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by NoRetreat(m): 12:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
Heaven is my Home Ministry, the man had home, no cause for alarm
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by cooooooks(m): 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
He looks very sick from the picture. I hope he didn't starve himself to that point because I hear it is an excruciating death.

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by TheSourcerer: 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
Niflheim:
My heart goes out to his family members!!!

Don't these "chwistains" ever learn anything? Don't they have sense?

1.Jesus never existed so fasting because of jesus is worse than mental illness!!! That is like eating someone's buttocks because you read a book about the Legend of the Buttocks Eater!!! impressive

2.Denying your self of food which provides you nourishment is a sign of imbecility!!!

3.Your pastors who encourage you to do dry fast!!! Why are their own children so fat with huge cheeks?

4.Why do "chwistains" say that suicide is a sin, and then praise a man who denied himself food for 20 days!!! The man committed suicide!!!
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by nwamabo247(m): 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
some are call.some called themselfs into the ministry
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by pointstores(m): 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
Nawa
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2019
tillaman:
grin grin this one was never fasting he was just another man on a suicide mission, the name of his church alone (Heaven is my home) he clearly has a plan to die, how can you go without food for 20 days, I remember sometimes around 2007 when I fasted for 3 straight days at Mfm prayercity after the fasting exercise I told the pastor i will never fast again in my life, grin grin I don’t understand the concept behind fasting
lol.
I remember when I lived with my dad some years back when I just got to phc.
Dude had turned religious suddenly and was forcing that BS on me.fasting and the rest of those things.
I pretended to fall for it and did like I was interested.
So in the morning we'll all start the fast and they'll leave for work.
I go just enter pot chop my beans jeje grin
When they come back and ask me how it went I'll be like oh splendid!
Thank you for introducing me to Yahweh and all...
In my mind I will be like;see ode ooo cheesy

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2019
Angelfrost:

You clearly haven't done serious fasting before... Forget theories... Practically, some people start seeing visions of the other side by the 4th day... At day 10, without even a nourishing drink, a lot more start crossing over. undecided

I have nothing against religion (I refuse to practise any tho), but wisdom should not be tossed aside by zealots.
They hallucinate and call it vision grin

Brain fog.
Will they listen?

3 Likes

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by vertueptime: 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
He played himself
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by francisisking: 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
Niflheim:

1.Jesus never existed so fasting because of jesus is worse than mental illness!!! That is like eating someone's buttocks because you read a book about the Legend of the Buttocks Eater!!!

2.Denying your self of food which provides you nourishment is a sign of imbecility!!!

3.Your pastors who encourage you to do dry fast!!! Why are their own children so fat with huge cheeks?

4.Why do "chwistains" say that suicide is a sin, and then praise a man who denied himself food for 20 days!!! The man committed suicide!!!
atheist always are not smart people.... why?

1 Like

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by skyfather09(m): 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
toh say na South African e for sweet me die...

1 Like

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:
May God grant him eternal rest
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Realbarc: 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
Niflheim:

1.Jesus never existed so fasting because of jesus is worse than mental illness!!! That is like eating someone's buttocks because you read a book about the Legend of the Buttocks Eater!!!

Let me understand your concept of this write up.

It is like saying you never existed as I have no image of you. No data , no proof of your intellect , no scientific backup except that Nairaland recorded that you wrote something and troll the Christian.
Since you don't exist , stay in your fallacy.

Scientist, historians ,l archeologists, almost all religions all acknwoldge that Jesus existed on this planet.

So please, next time always research before you troll.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
Realbarc:

Let me understand your concept of this write up.

It is like saying you never existed as I have no image of you. No data , no proof of your intellect , no scientific backup tsave that Nairaland recorded that you wrote something and troll them Christian.
Since you don't exist , stay in your fallacy.

Scientist, historians ,l archeologists, almost all religions all acknwoldge that Jesus existed on this planet.

So please, next time always research before you troll.
of course Jesus existed na,but was his theory true?
That's the question.
How do we know Yahweh wasn't a figment of imagination in a Jewish scammer's(probably jesus) small mind? undecided
stop talking like you are brainless.

5 Likes

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by bonnyhope: 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2019
thesicilian:

can you stay without food for 20 days?

1 Like

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Tenses: 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:

Well, let's not go too biblical but the man should know his limit....as one who is close to God... One should know what he or she can be able tO do and what not to even try

Oga he committed suicide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Sanchez01: 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2019
thesicilian:
It seems he wasn't taking water...

1 Like

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by nelsonebby(m): 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
thesicilian:
you're not human

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by DrNueLpureHoney: 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
Tenses:

Oga he committed suicide

Lwkmd... Something like dat sha grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by tiger28: 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
He is "home" free!
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by derbykol(f): 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
bluebay:

15 days if enough to die sir ...
Especially without water

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" / 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.