Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting (44820 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Announces 63-Day Fasting For RCCG 2021 / 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised / Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
I almost replied her with this now, i just decided to let it go
May I know why?
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Drekaz(m): 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
Davash222:

Be sincere to yourself, if you're God will you grant him eternal rest

Lol...abeg make una leave me jare.

If I be God, I go direct angel Gabbie to run fried rice and Turkey for my guy with orange juice.
E no easy.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Spechialone(f): 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
Maybe he felt he could see God, just maybe
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Realbarc: 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
EggSauce:
You killed yourself just because you want to Please imaginary God brought to by the whites ...... Tuah undecided

Christianity is not the white man religion.

1 it was in India before England, in China before American. It was even in Africa before the rest of the world. The Ethiopian enuch was a Christian before Paul became a Christian.

2. The. " origin" of Christianity started with Judaism. More of Moses and Abraham. Whose life started in Africa.

3. Africa has witness more of Christianity. It is not a foreign concept as this was well alive 10AD

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
If you want to live a fulfilled life, stay very far away from these pastors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Zinny25(f): 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
some people fast because they don't have food to eat

so instead of starving for nothing,they convert it to fasting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by lumidey2013(m): 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
Hezekiah001:
The day I tried fasting from 6-6 I almost passed out
And your name nah Hezekiah. Lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by stevio(m): 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
Will you really make haven grin? Chai,see savagery cheesy
thesicilian:
20 days fasting is not enough to die of malnutrition. It's either he was already malnourished before he started the fast, or something else killed him.
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by PapaAdanna: 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
Fool!
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by iramure(m): 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
Davash222:

Be sincere to yourself, if you're God will you grant him eternal rest
if truly I exist, I will put him in hell
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by DarkJeddi(m): 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
thesicilian:
20 days fasting is not enough to die of malnutrition. It's either he was already malnourished before he started the fast, or something else killed him.
Twenty days is not enough?

What if has been doing dry Fasting on top,how many days do you think he would have lasted? shocked
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by DarkJeddi(m): 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
Edu3Again:
NL MODs and anything to make fun of pastors!

Na like say na Imam, fear no go gree them move this rubbish to FP

Rubbish Post by OP!

You cannot die from malnutrition just becos of no food for 20 days.

So how do people in famine survive then?
And who told you he cannot die of Fasting within 20 days,do you know his health condition before he embarked on his stupidity? shocked

Or how many days do you think he would have lasted if he was also doing dry Fasting?
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by DarkJeddi(m): 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
Realbarc:

Christianity is not the white man religion.

1 it was in India before England, in China before American. It was even in Africa before the rest of the world. The Ethiopian enuch was a Christian before Paul became a Christian.

2. The. " origin" of Christianity started with Judaism. More of Moses and Abraham. Whose life started in Africa.

3. Africa has witness more of Christianity. It is not a foreign concept as this was well alive 10AD

All these your long story,Jesus Christ and his Jewish brethren which Race are they?shocked

1 Like

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Kagarko(m): 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
He Just Killed Himself.

May be He's already strickened by an ailment he's aware of or unaware of. Otherwise 20 days isn't enough to kill someone.
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by seankay(m): 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2019
Well he finally went home
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by akdjr(m): 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
You get sense die! Educate those mental slave make them get sense. quote author=Niflheim post=81939970]My heart goes out to his family members!!!

Don't these "chwistains" ever learn anything? Don't they have sense?

1.Jesus never existed so fasting because of jesus is worse than mental illness!!! That is like eating someone's buttocks because you read a book about the Legend of the Buttocks Eater!!!

2.Denying your self of food which provides you nourishment is a sign of imbecility!!!

3.Your pastors who encourage you to do dry fast!!! Why are their own children so fat with huge cheeks?

4.Why do "chwistains" say that suicide is a sin, and then praise a man who denied himself food for 20 days!!! The man committed suicide!!![/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by wissy47: 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
Niflheim:
My heart goes out to his family members!!!

Don't these "chwistains" ever learn anything? Don't they have sense?

1.Jesus never existed so fasting because of jesus is worse than mental illness!!! That is like eating someone's buttocks because you read a book about the Legend of the Buttocks Eater!!!

2.Denying your self of food which provides you nourishment is a sign of imbecility!!!

3.Your pastors who encourage you to do dry fast!!! Why are their own children so fat with huge cheeks?

4.Why do "chwistains" say that suicide is a sin, and then praise a man who denied himself food for 20 days!!! The man committed suicide!!!

If Jesus never existed then you wouldn't have existed. You better turn away from your blind (terrorist)religion and embrace light (Jesus). If you don't know what to say just keep your maggot infested mouth up. Miserable IDIOT.
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Fantazy(m): 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
A kwashiorkored person fasting! Is it by force
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by parissaint(m): 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
sassysure:
Efulefu.
Oyi take am easy...
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by thesicilian: 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
Solatium:

Medically,by the tenth day without food or water,after all the fat in your body must have melted,your brain is the next in line.
If you want to prove me wrong you can embark on 30days fasting without food and water in your sound state of health and come back to tell us your experience
What you have said is far from medical, just a layman's belief by some blogs. And why would I want to waste time and energy trying to prove you wrong? Of what benefit would that be to me?
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by kareemkamil(m): 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
Chaiii, the guy already closer to God oooooo
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by danuzochukwu: 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
Though, fasting is actually very important components of prayers to the Almighty God. We should not mistake hunger strike to fasting, there is no where in the Bible that God asked us to starve ourselves to death in the name of fasting. By doing that you are committing suicide and that is against the law of God. So the man simply killed himself knowing fully well that he is not healthy enough to carry out the fasting.
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by godofuck231: 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
Accidental suicide
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Realbarc: 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2019
DarkJeddi:
All these your long story,Jesus Christ and his Jewish brethren which Race are they?shocked

White race Abi

The white men referred here are the English and Americans. I.e Westerners

The middle Easterners are referred as the brown people.

(These classification based on skin colour are not nice in my own opinion)

NEXT QUESTION Please.
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by drezo(m): 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
Stop talking nonsense, you did not read anywhere that this man allowed sips of water. sad mahatma gandhi did have a drink.
thesicilian:

NB
For those you who disagree while airing emotional point of views, check out this site:

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by DarkJeddi(m): 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
Realbarc:

White race Abi

The white man referenced here are the English and Americans.

The middle Eastern are referred to the brown people.

(These classification based on skin colour are not nice in my own opinion)

NEXT QUESTION Please.
You said Jews are referenced as brown people by Europeans,

What do Africans reference them as?

Jews are Whites,as far as Africans are concerned,

Jesus was WHITE,as far as the Black man is concerned..

The Church was gave birth in the Roman Empire,a White Man's Empire..

The Missionaries were WHITES,that brought Christianity as we know it to Africa..

So?

1 Like

Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by nurusystem(m): 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
Eyaaa loser
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Rajosh(m): 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
thesicilian:

NB
For those you who disagree while airing emotional point of views, check out this site:

not everyone can take same level of pressure.
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by femi4: 5:48pm On Sep 05, 2019
thesicilian:

NB

our body doesn't react same way to same conditions
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by GAJIT: 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2019
GisterBlogger:
A Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba has died from malnutrition after fasting for 20 days. He was 10 days away from completing his 30 days fast.

He was a Preacher at “Heaven Is My Home” church in Kazomba Township of Solwezi.

See more; http://gistmore.com/zambian-pastor-dies-from-malnutrition-after-fasting-for-20-days
photo

MAN SHALL NOT LIVE BY FAST ALONE...
Re: Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting by Rhea(f): 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
GisterBlogger:
A Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba has died from malnutrition after fasting for 20 days. He was 10 days away from completing his 30 days fast.

He was a Preacher at “Heaven Is My Home” church in Kazomba Township of Solwezi.

See more; http://gistmore.com/zambian-pastor-dies-from-malnutrition-after-fasting-for-20-days-photo

At least he didn't enter the den to check if the lion has tooth ache

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: Coronavirus Will Kill Only Those Whose Time Has Come To Die / 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.