Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met (57277 Views)

See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence / Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red / Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by Naija247blog: 12:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
Abeg, all these ones na norma noise
Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
it is what it is.

no one can really say what they will do if confronted by gun wielding thugs until they are confronted
especially when you realize you can literally be killed by them and NOTHING will happen.
they will just find your corpse by the road. sad angry

1 Like

Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by Aiyk2333: 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Lol chest beating is their hobby.
and kunu guzzling, almajiri is ur hubby. what has bigotry got to do with this?? u complain xenophobia, racism yet u do worst

3 Likes

Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by Bellotelli: 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
it's not funny ooo.. But am still laughing grin grin. The fear of SARS is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
Angelfrost:

I had no mixed feelings whatsoever. Nigerians brag a lot... Especially certain individuals from a certain region.

I witnessed the so called reprisal protests by hundreds of ruffians. The regular policemen tried dissuading them with words, waving their guns in the air to no avail... It took just 2 SARS officers to disperse the hundreds of idiots...

I agree that SARS are an aberration, and need better orientation or outright disbanding... But, when you look at the proclivities and criminal tendency of the average Nigerian, especially our youths, you will understand the need for a very ruthless and rugged tactical police unit... The tactical and discipline are what we need to iron out in SARS.

Ruthless you say?

Are western (US, UK, Canadian etc) police officers ruthless?

They have got insane criminals over there. Ours here are even learning work where those ones are. And yet, they are not ruthless.

Ruthlessness has nothing with being a good police officer. The only thing you get from a ruthless officer is human rights violations and abuse of the law.

Ruthless officers commit the same crime they were supposed to prevent -- the sort of thing we are seeing with the SARS officers over here.

You know why some people condemn jungle justice?

It is because whoever is performing the jungle justice will turn to the innocent someday. Either due to error or when they run out of real criminals to kill.

SARS started with extorting yahoo boys in the early 2000s before switching to anyone with a laptop without receipt, anyone with a laptop even if there is a receipt and people in cyber cafes.

They started harassing regular people and are now slowly straying into the terrain of the smaller celebs. They would soon start harassing the bigger celebs before rounding it up with the children of politicians and the ultrarich.

We do need a rugged and tactical police unit though, and so far so good, we do not have any.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by BobiNick(m): 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
Proclivity33:

Have some sense
SARS is a common enemy
Its him today
Might be u tomorrow

At least am not making noise about it because I know they can do anyhow. Now you go borrow some sense to know why I said what I said.
Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by tyup(m): 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
Shoodboi:

Ruthless you say?

Are western (US, UK, Canadian etc) police officers ruthless?

They have got insane criminals over there. Ours here are even learning work where those ones are. And yet, they are not ruthless.

Ruthlessness has nothing with being a good police officer. The only thing you get from a ruthless officer is human rights violations and abuse of the law.

Ruthless officers commit the same crime they were supposed to prevent -- the sort of thing we are seeing with the SARS officers over here.

You know why some people condemn jungle justice?

It is because whoever is performing the jungle justice will turn to the innocent someday. Either due to error or when they run out of real criminals to kill.

SARS started with extorting yahoo boys in the early 2000s before switching to anyone with a laptop without receipt, anyone with a laptop even if there is a receipt and people in cyber cafes.

They started harassing regular people and are now slowly straying into the terrain of the smaller celebs. They would soon start harassing the bigger celebs before rounding it up with the children of politicians and the ultrarich.

We do need a rugged and tactical police unit though, and so far so good, we do not have any.

he who think the western police are not have not been to Russia or the US

baba forget all this stuff wey u dey see for media or watch for movie....go Russia or US go commit crime or be illegal and see the real definition of being ruthless esp with the SWAT officers
Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by Oddnumber: 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
The spirit is willing but the body is weak.
Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by Alexo4real(m): 1:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
Twitter warrior
Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by Timileyin1234(m): 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
How how much can an individual drawn on atm a day. That u are telling us they withdrew all your money
Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by Denikayan: 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
Drekaz:

Baba abeg how do I get one juju na...the most potent mehn. Na the way forward now, I go pay anything.
I dont even want to wait to encounter them, rather I want them to encounter me instead, like when I pass where them dey make dem fall die.
Abeg epp me.

Find the elders and they will guide you to own it.
Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
tyup:

he who think the western police are not have not been to Russia or the US

baba forget all this stuff wey u dey see for media or watch for movie....go Russia or US go commit crime or be illegal and see the real definition of being ruthless esp with the SWAT officers

I know what you are talking about. I have watched hundreds of police brutality videos on Youtube and LiveLeak.

Those videos often depict the use of excessive force and not necessarily ruthlessness (that is having or showing no pity or compassion for others).

Most victims also get justice in courts over there. The same cannot be said here.

1 Like

Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
Not appropriate, but cheesy grin
Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by eaglez(m): 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
One thing you should always remember, never ever argue or struggle with a man or men with rifles.
Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by alizma: 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
That is why I no dey act base on watin person talk. I am solely responsible for thought and execution of my actions.
Can you imagine how many gullible guys have been forming macho men up and down base on this guys post? Who knows is some missing people are victim of ikechukwu's because they wanted to practice what he preached to them, not knowing that the preacher himself will be praying and begging for his life when opportunity comes for the confrontation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by kaymandak(m): 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
Beverlyjean:

This terrible government intimidates, maims and kills ur fellow citizens that were armless and u are here celebrating it and u wonder y u are suffering
Suffering, I think I need to laugh more, pls free yourself from mental suffering, not everybody is a victim.
Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by tyup(m): 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
Shoodboi:

I know what you are talking about. I have watched hundreds of police brutality videos on Youtube and LiveLeak.

Those videos often depict the use of excessive force and not necessarily ruthlessness (that is having or showing no pity or compassion for others).

Most victims also get justice in courts over there. The same cannot be said here.

yes exactly the only advantage they've got is that justice and rule of engagement

but as for Russian police mehn I fear those guys if you watch how they treat protesters you'll understand me

1 Like

Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by Drekaz(m): 1:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
Denikayan:

Find the elders and they will guide you to own it.

Kindly and graciously point me to their direction.
Danke!
Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by Denikayan: 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
Drekaz:

Kindly and graciously point me to their direction.
Danke!

Thats like vouching and attesting for you.

Not done on social media platform.

seek and ye shall find
Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by nextstep(m): 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
That's why I keep laughing when people from one side say: "I will..." "Ha! you don't know me!" grin grin
But if na person from Kano day talk like that... be wise and run.

1 Like

Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by saydfact(m): 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2019
na wa ooohhh

9ja is gradually collapsing
Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by Kenneth10110(m): 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
BobiNick:
This is why its not good to make noise.

When we say SA is attacking Nigerians your part of the problem and confusions of the country.
Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by nereushouse(m): 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
I remember this same post months ago. Internet never forgets.
All d same, fuc.k the NPF and f.uck SARS. Bastard and I'll mannered humans
Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by Drekaz(m): 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
Denikayan:

Thats like vouching and attesting for you.

Not done on social media platform.

seek and ye shall find

Noted...seek I shall.
Peace!
Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by AzeezGL(m): 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
Just pray you don't encounter these SARS people.
Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by qmd24(m): 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
Denikayan:
That's why it's always good to walk with your Juju.

The last sets that tried it with me are presently in their graves.

Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by linearity: 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2019
Compatriot60:
THIS IS THE BEST TIME FOR A REVOLUTION IN NIGERIA.
Arise O Compatriot's, Arise to the Call of REVOLUTION.
There is no need to fear again, Power must change hands. Spread this Message.

Oga, enter front; we dey come.
Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by Oyimzy(m): 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2019
Denikayan:
That's why it's always good to walk with your Juju.

The last sets that tried it with me are presently in their graves.

teach me one or two, no one is sage out here
Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by Denikayan: 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
Oyimzy:

teach me one or two, no one is sage out here

I dont know you and cant vouch or stand-in for you.

If its that easy, powers would have been decimated to all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Big Sheff And His Mother, Salawa Abeni, Step Out Together As Fans React / Nina Richie's Revealing Dress To AFRIMA Got People Talking (Photos) / Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.