Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met (57298 Views)

See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence / Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red / Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by overall90: 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
he is lucky they didn't know about his earlier threats and bragado cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by ladilawal82(m): 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
Who wan die undecided

1 Like

Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by sylve11: 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
Davash222:
Lol.
I had mixed feelings reading this.

Nigeria Police will humble you. Lol

All the same, thunder faya Dem.

las las him go know sey naija police get better muscle for oppression. cool

1 Like

Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by ekwelive: 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
grin
Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by Hoodbilonia: 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ikechukwu when i go for gold.
No be so u rap that year
Abegi
Dey form gangstar for studio
U wey be dodo
Me sef geh dat mind but bro
But wen sars hold u
Wen u see ak 47 with abt 5 hardened sk smokers face
Everywhr tight up
Dark up
Na thr u go remember how much you worth
Imagine if u didnt have cash in your aza.

No vex bro. Shit happens

Life for sweet if i had an mp5 with a supressor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdloBKfp1Bk

4 Likes

Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by Mayflowa(m): 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
Lol. But what is wrong is wrong! Law enforcement turn monster
Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by DennisEche(m): 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
I STILL REMEMBER THAT RANTS, MOST NAIJA CELEBS NA SOCIAL MEDIA THEM GET MOUTH

4 Likes

Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by Emily22(m): 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2019
Lol
Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by DennisEche(m): 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Ikechukwu when i go for gold.
No be so u rap that year
Abegi
U wey be dodo
Me sef geh dat mind but bro
But wen sars hold u
Wen u see ak 47 with abt 5 hardened sk smokers face
Everywhr tight up
Dark up
Na thr u go remember how much you worth
Imagine if u didnt have cash in your aza

Life for sweet if i had an mp5 with a supressor

PICTURE OF GBENGA SARS
Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by DWJOBScom(m): 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2019
Remember when he said they told him he was stubborn. Maybe he actually tried what he said
Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by Reelmii: 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2019
Na for social media them dey get mouth if u catch them for road,, them go humble like sheep
Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2019
lol grin
Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by bjbjbj: 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2019
I stand with SARS all this yeye celebrity make dey run fellow politicians for back
Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by hammerVJ: 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
IKECHUKWU, U MEAN DEY DID DAT 2 U?

DEY HAD THE GUTS TO DARE THE LION.

1 Like

Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by meobizy(f): 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
I’ll say he grew older and wiser. Five months is a very long time.

3 Likes

Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by Angelfrost(m): 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
Davash222:
Lol.
I had mixed feelings reading this.

Nigeria Police will humble you. Lol

All the same, thunder faya Dem.

I had no mixed feelings whatsoever. Nigerians brag a lot... Especially certain individuals from a certain region.

I witnessed the so called reprisal protests by hundreds of ruffians. The regular policemen tried dissuading them with words, waving their guns in the air to no avail... It took just 2 SARS officers to disperse the hundreds of idiots...

I agree that SARS are an aberration, and need better orientation or outright disbanding... But, when you look at the proclivities and criminal tendency of the average Nigerian, especially our youths, you will understand the need for a very ruthless and rugged tactical police unit... The tactical and discipline are what we need to iron out in SARS.

5 Likes

Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by Proclivity33(m): 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
BobiNick:
This is why its not good to make noise.
Have some sense
SARS is a common enemy
Its him today
Might be u tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by RexTramadol1: 12:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
Funny guy

2 Likes

Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by DennisEche(m): 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
Angelfrost:

I had no mixed feelings whatsoever. Nigerians brag a lot... Especially certain individuals from a certain region.

I witnessed the so called reprisal protests by hundreds of ruffians. The regular policemen tried dissuading them with words, waving their guns in the air to no avail... It took just 2 SARS officers to disperse the hundreds of idiots...

I agree that SARS are an aberration, and need better orientation or outright disbanding... But, when you look at the proclivities and criminal tendency of the average Nigerian, especially our youths, you will understand the need for a very ruthless and rugged tactical police unit... The tactical and discipline are what we need to iron out in SARS.
YOU ARE WISE BRO
Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by Compatriot60: 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2019
THIS IS THE BEST TIME FOR A REVOLUTION IN NIGERIA.
Arise O Compatriot's, Arise to the Call of REVOLUTION.
There is no need to fear again, Power must change hands. Spread this Message.
Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by uuzba(m): 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2019
Will do

Do it na!?
Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by mercyvivv(f): 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
Classic example of EXPECTATION Vs REALITY.

For your Free Lesson Notes for all School Teachers and Students, thank goodness you are in the right place. Get full access to well written and carefully sorted class notes that are frequently updated to meet your needs wherever and whenever you need them.
Check my signature

1 Like

Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by Mbitiouz69: 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
If you seeing this plz check out my music , I'll really appreciate

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/mbitiouz-riddim-single/1453857879
Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by Beverlyjean(f): 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
kaymandak:
Lol, like the case of Python dance and our bloda

This terrible government intimidates, maims and kills ur fellow citizens that were armless and u are here celebrating it and u wonder y u are suffering
Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by pattern100(m): 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Before and after pictures
Attackers vs victims
Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by Drekaz(m): 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
Denikayan:
That's why it's always good to walk with your Juju.

The last sets that tried it with me are in presently in their graves.

Baba abeg how do I get one juju na...the most potent mehn. Na the way forward now, I go pay anything.
I dont even want to wait to encounter them, rather I want them to encounter me instead, like when I pass where them dey make dem fall die.
Abeg epp me.

2 Likes

Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by blackboy(m): 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
overall90:
he is lucky they didn't know about his earlier threats and bragado cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm sure they knew about his earlier brag. This was planned work. Haba, they knew he was a celebrity and they let him know at the end.

These guys are bad ass. Working like gangstas
Re: What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met by Ibmswapzer(m): 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Big Sheff And His Mother, Salawa Abeni, Step Out Together As Fans React / Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends / YUNGSAM Emomotimi Samuel Signs Contract With Oneword Records, Gets Range Rover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.