Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Nairalanders, Please I Need Your Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairalanders, Please I Need Your Help (143 Views)

Things Aren’t Fine, We Need Your Forgiveness - Happie Boiz Beg Apostle Chinyere / Nairalanders, Please Why Is God's Existence A Debate? / I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Please I Need Your Help by PeterB100: 10:56am On Sep 05, 2019
Nairalanders please help me clear my debts(28,000), I've been a member of this forum for close to 7 years now.. Since i was in secondary school.
I don't usually do this because i wasn't brought up to depend on people for money or beg for money. I always thought this was the last thing i would do.
I borrowed some money from friends, So as to be able to pay for my school project, up to 2months ago.. And they've started asking for their money... I can't just concentrate, Ever since i borrowed this money, my conscience has been disturbing me.. Always thinking how i would be able to pay back.. We'll be done with our exams next week and I've started getting calls from friends to pay back their money(I'm graduating this year)... I even took a branch loan and the deadline for payment was yesterday... I haven't paid that either...

I know you all have the right to doubt me or insult me.. But believe me, I don't have anywhere to get the money from.. I can't borrow another money to pay my debts.. My parents are not financially stable for now.. They promise to give me the money once it comes, I can't be disturbing them for it, because I'm feeling for them already.. Please assist me with whatever you have.(Ecobank 8103773381) Thanks.

Mods please help support this post.

(1) (Reply)

TEST 1 / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :tuesday September 10, 2019 / Basic Truths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.