Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made (48891 Views)

Macaulay Culkin 40th Birthday: Home Alone Star Actor Is Now 40 Years Old! / I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama / Girl Who Tattooed Davido On Her Hand Cries: "Davido No Remember Me" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Henryfocoyo(m): 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2019
timesup234:
David shut up your mouth. Your overhyped dad is not even worth $300 million.
adeleke net 2019 700 million dollar check b4 u talk
Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by wirinet(m): 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2019
nwamabo247:
so your family is 40yrs time richer than osun.you guy should kukuma buy it now.please country people help
Him no talk family, him say him Papa alone rich pass Osun State times 40. If you add him whole family, them go rich pass Africa times 50.

Me I think say Davido don join IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by OlujobaSamuel: 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2019
immortalityk:

Never compare yourself to other
I want the best for Yoruba land
I'm going to say as it is
Yoruba's don't have leaders
Forget Lagos
What concern me with Lagos
Rubbish
A n wi ru, ọ nwi iru.

1 Like

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Elemosho478: 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2019
Angelfrost:

How do you mean sir? What tribe has led Lagos since time immemorial?...

Can we use Abia and IMO states to conclude that Igbos are not worthy or qualified to lead?... While at it, can we use Goodluck Jonathan's stint in office to tar or taint every Niger Deltan?... Is Buhari enough to write off Northerners with regards to leadership?....

That guy is a kid with his mother's phone

1 Like

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2019
bennynaza:
I thought this boy has grown up
Lol.. Davido is still a very small boy.

3 Likes

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Zubydeangelo(m): 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2019
No be you get your mouth...wey you dey use wash Chioma's plate? Her sauce taste don enter your head

2 Likes

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by grandstar(m): 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2019
He isn't serious. I doubt his dad is worth more than $300m and that's probably an exaggeration. His most valuable asset is probably his university and that can't be worth more $40m. I am estate agent so I know what I am saying.

What other assets does he have? He should speak up

3 Likes

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by timesup234: 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2019
Henryfocoyo:
adeleke net 2019 700 million dollar check b4 u talk
Young man Adeleke dont even have $200million. You read too much

4 Likes

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by OlujobaSamuel: 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2019
Elemosho478:

That guy is a Kid with his mother's phone
No mind me jare, I no quick decode the kind person I dey follow yarn ni. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by immortalityk: 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:

A n wi ru, ọ nwi iru.
I research a lot
Trust me,the data I have is not looking very good for Yoruba land
I'm very heart broken about this

1 Like

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by timesup234: 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2019
wirinet:

Him no talk family, him say him Papa alone rich pass Osun State times 40. If you add him whole family, them go rich pass Africa times 50.

Me I think say Davido don join IPOB.
His whole generation is not richer than the two longest streets in Osun state

3 Likes

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by wirinet(m): 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
timesup234:
His whole generation is not richer than the two longest streets in Osun state

When only Davido get "30 billion for akant o"

1 Like

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
This guy should lessen his bragging, he is an adult and father.

1 Like

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Thablownmindset: 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
timesup234:

he is not reacher than Osun state but he is worth more than $300million foreal��,
Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by kadiri3(m): 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2019
Davash222:
So, you’re saying your over rated dad is richer than State of Osun
D GUY NO HOW TO LIE EH HIM DAD WEY NO REACH $1B

2 Likes

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by kadiri3(m): 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2019
Davash222:
So, you’re saying your over rated dad is richer than State of Osun
D GUY NO HOW TO LIE EH HIM DAD WEY NO REACH $1B
Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Paige001(f): 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2019
timesup234:
Abi o, guy no wan allow people hear word, wetin Dangote children go talk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
horpeyemmi66:
...and that's the kind of careless talk that would get his father kidnapped. I don't grab how you would just open your mouth to talk anyhow. Who asked him?

He did it in South Africa some years back, he was beaten and robbed of his Dollars and jewellery.

5 Likes

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by DelilahMakinde(f): 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
Maybe Dangote can buy half a local government in Osun but that statement is outrageous Mr David.

3 Likes

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by olajizz01(m): 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
immortalityk:

Osun is technically broke and poor
That's the harsh truth
Then,let his father take care of osun wages and salaries for just 12months,if he wasn't shaken then we will now believe the brat boy.

That was how he forced some people to believed he(Davido) has 30billions for his acc.

4 Likes

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by DSoj(m): 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
Junk talk. What's his father worth,? Not up to $1bil.
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Omonigeriarere: 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
This overfed dog has forgotten that his family became wealthy through Osun state.

However, if his father can acquire so much wealth to the extent that he is richer than Osun, has the same God give his father a monopoly to the extent that no one else can possess more than that in the next 40 years?

With his education, all he knows is about physical wealth, without knowing that the growth rate of intellectual capability of even a single individual cannot be measured.

Fool!

7 Likes

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by bizhop01: 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
Davido is cooking for Osun state, when Osun state cook for him and his family no go fit chop.

4 Likes

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by immortalityk: 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
olajizz01:
Then,let his father take care of osun wages and salaries for just 12months,if he wasn't shaken then we will now believe the brat boy.

That was how he forced some people to believed he(Davido) has 30billions for his acc.
Wetin concern me with Davido
I'm just stating a fact
Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2019
See men talking
Chaiii we go make am Las las

Page Financials is a financial Institution that
gives quick fund ranging from 200k to 20m to Salary earners and business owners, who reside in lagos and ibadan.
No guarantor
No collateral
No management and processing fee
No liquidation fee
We buy off loans from other Financial institution.

If you are interested let me know...
Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by wechat1: 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
the mumu that make charley boy lose his father inherited and respect,i see the mumu on devido..

1 Like

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by oladipojesse(m): 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
A yoruba proverb says 'Ayo maan pa omo' I.e Too much joy dey kill pikin.

Davido, you will live to see what OSUN states becomes in real time in JESUS name.

2 Likes

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by DGynx: 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
Music: Tiwa Savage - 49-99
https://www./2019/09/music-tiwa-savage-49-99.html

*untagged + original song cover*

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by olajizz01(m): 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2019
immortalityk:

Wetin concern me with Davido
I'm just stating a fact
But the fact remains that Oyetola is paying wages as at when due,so no one can say they are broke.

3 Likes

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by immortalityk: 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
olajizz01:
But the fact remains that Oyetola is paying wages as at when due,so no one can say they are broke.
Ok
Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Wettoid123: 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
Davido keep quite which kind statement be that your childishness go always bring your leg out.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter / MTN Drops Don Jazzy, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Reveals Names Of New Ambassadors / Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.