Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made (48886 Views)

Macaulay Culkin 40th Birthday: Home Alone Star Actor Is Now 40 Years Old! / I Came In 40 Seconds- Bryan Okwara Reacts To Tonto Dikeh And Ex-husband's Drama / Girl Who Tattooed Davido On Her Hand Cries: "Davido No Remember Me" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
Henryfocoyo:
adeleke net 2019 700 million dollar check b4 u talk
Lmao! You nairalanders are funny jokers.

4 Likes

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
timesup234:
Young man Adeleke dont even have $200million. You read too much
He doesn't have $50m

4 Likes

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by PWAPUTI2010(m): 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
Davido u too get pride, I hate that about you, it's too bad to talk of your family wealth, but you can't compare your self with government even local government pass your family

3 Likes

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Kellie069(m): 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
timesup234:
They don't have it. His father is not richer than the two longest streets in Osun state. Una too dey see money finish

All these unecessary wailing sef.
Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by ajl: 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
"Yoruba culture when somebody holds an office and he passes on they either give the bride or the close relatives. The next in line is B red’s daddy and he is just a happy person."

This boy is sick in the head. Is political office a chieftancy or obaship title that it's now about passing elected office to next relative in line? Not surprised, this boy is not wise, just as I expected.

He think everything is about liquid cash. If Osun state decides to face agricultural production alone, a year revenue will surpass what your family members can genuinely make in their lifetime. It's because you are all stuck in your old ways and can't ever imagine things can be turned around to build a more productive Osun state and productive citizens.

3 Likes

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Flowdada(m): 5:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
Same davido claimed he gave ikorodu boys 1mil but he never did,mtcheew probably he's acting his age,wizkid got signed to UBA one of the richest endorsement deal in Africa, he never showed off dude always living a low key life and minding his business

4 Likes

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Flowdada(m): 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
No mind am,
quote author=PWAPUTI2010 post=81951462]Davido u too get pride, I hate that about you, it's too bad to talk of your family wealth, but you can't compare your self with government even local government pass your family
[/quote]
Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Rotiix(m): 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
Kellie069:

N your own dad doesn't have 10,000 naira grin grin grin grin , ain't you bothered about that?
Can u just stop being a celebrity asslicker for once in your life? They are human beings like u, even if u see yourself as a less privileged!

1 Like

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Flowdada(m): 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
All those otedola,adenuga dangote money never large like their state govt, if e no be music Nigerians for no know your family and papa
I like the work you put in the music industry, but u talk to much,and everything Na money for you, because Beyonce feat WizKid u run go ft Chris brown, guy no be so.

6 Likes

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by frozen70(f): 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
Davido talks carelessly, that's why I don't believe his words

4 Likes

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Damzynee12: 5:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
timesup234:
David shut up your mouth. Your overhyped dad is not even worth $300 million.

Bro davido did not said his father is richer than osun state. Don't get English wrong. He said no money osun state can make wey him papa never make and for information him papa worth $500 million
Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Mustay(m): 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
The fun part about this is that the future value of Osun's returns in 40 years cannot be predicated on Mr Adeleke's present value. That is the economic truth about this. grin

Is is also convenient that we have people who get fooled by rich people's assets but don't open their eyes to see their debts. Kinda speaks to why Osun is broke wink
Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Hero2k9: 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
newsynews:
Davido has stated that there is no money Osun State can make in the next 30 to 40 years that his dad has not made.

The singer made this known during a private listening party at Landmark Events, Victoria Island, for his ‘A Good Time’ scheduled to drop in October.

Davido also revealed the real reason why he was away from Nigeria during the Osun State election.

Speaking in an interview with MTV Base TV host, Ehiz, Davido said:

https://wotzup.ng/davido-no-money-osun-state-can-make-in-40-years-that-my-dad-hasnt-made/

How far about Davido n his nysc na ?

1 Like

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by naijadrivablog: 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
Grow up already.
Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Binturong: 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
Useless people talking anyhow, stop dragging Osun in the mud, your father cannot even pay the civil servant conveniently for 6months.
Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by propsvilla3: 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
Jarus:
Your Dad is not on Forbes list
You and Forbe list
Do you know that many billionaires in dollars are not on that List
But the truth is that Davido can make mouth for Africa
Except he is trying to justify Osun State as the poorest state in Nigeria but even at that.
Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by timesup234: 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
Damzynee12:

Bro davido did not said his father is richer than osun state. Don't get English wrong. He said no money osun state can make wey him papa never make and for information him papa worth $500 million
Even Otedola dont have $500 million. Stop with all this slave mentality

5 Likes

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
undecided iranu, see his head like ado ide

1 Like

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by pfadom: 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
Yet they want to be governor by all means.

1 Like

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Smartwave: 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
Pains grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, just because your family was knock out of Osun State governance grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by ashantitope: 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
Story for the God's
Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Kay25(m): 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
kudos to ur hardworking father but tell him thats his state of origin he should do things that they will ever remember him for not just about bragging about the money for next 40yrs let him lay down posterity and not just prosperity
Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Fingerprinter(m): 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
Jarus:
Your Dad is not on Forbes list

Hahaha. You just burst the guy man bubble.
Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Marvins0009: 6:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
Denikayan:
Shattap Davido!

Big Lie!

Your father richer than Osun state?

Dude thinks he talks to those paupers that beg him for money at his gate

Haba! Your father richer than Osun state?

Empty barrels then why is adeleke want to be Osun gov
Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Denikayan: 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
Marvins0009:

Empty barrels then why is adeleke want to be Osun gov

You said it all!
Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Meritocracy: 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
You don't know anything davido, how old are you when your uncle first spoil Osun state. He was the first and the worst Osun state governor. Why didn't advice your brother to go to school when he likes to be governor or you think it's a family property. We are waiting for you to come and contest and show you way out with your fake Nysc certificate.
Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by Postanalyser: 6:55pm On Sep 05, 2019
In other words,adeleke is richer than his state
Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by maasoap(m): 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2019
immortalityk:

Osun is technically broke and poor
That's the harsh truth
immortalityk:

I'm a Yoruba person
Babajide of tvc news said osun is broke
Tinubu said he is richer than osun
Blame dumb leaders that made osun to go broke
Thats the harsh truth
Osun is broke and poor

Broke but still better than the rest 35 states in terms low poverty index and high employment rate

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by yemex04(m): 7:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
This dude does not knw what he is talking about..I am sure his Dad isn't among the 100 richest persons in Nigeria.There are so many very rich people with less noises. aro und.

1 Like

Re: Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made by maasoap(m): 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
The next day we did election my uncle cleared 16 out of 17 local government areas.

Olodo ni bobo yii sha. 10 local government areas, not 17

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians In Dubai Insult Bobrisky At An Event (Video) / MTN Drops Don Jazzy, Davido, Tiwa Savage, Reveals Names Of New Ambassadors / Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.