Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,528 members, 7,854,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:43 PM

Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister (53263 Views)

Senate Approves Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers / Kano LG Polls: NDLEA Screens 250 Candidates, Says Some Of Them Are Drug Addict / Our South African Classmates Bully, Tell Us To Leave Their Country – Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by kgr28(m): 6:32am On Sep 06, 2019
optimusprime2:

It's only an intellectual question bro, the simple law of Economics; Supply is demand dependent... in essence if there wasn't a high demand, there wouldn't be a massive supply chain that is coordinated by "only" Nigerians.

Don't tell me about economics wena. What are you classical or Keynesian Either way, so if my country has a drug problem may be caused by us, does it give you a write to come here and mess up things even further This is not your country.
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by kgr28(m): 6:35am On Sep 06, 2019
blindjustice13:
yeah ,that is what slaves do ,they scarvenge crumbs off the masters table, i am sure you people are used to doing that at the white man's table since you were born grin.

Go back and observe those pictures,no single white south African in sight, what does that tell you? Sophistication and upper class while you black south Africans are dregs relegated to the bottom of the food chain to scarvenge for food with your offsprings lol.

YES. YES. in S.A. done by S.A. to SAcans. So how does that concern you. You are not SAcan.
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by kgr28(m): 6:36am On Sep 06, 2019
blindjustice13:
so you have to Scarvenge like slaves that you are to feed. I mean only dregs go after things that are of no value, like the picture below,lol ,even your women, grandmothers and children are all dregs scarvenging for fake and expired goods lol

YES
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by blindjustice13(m): 6:40am On Sep 06, 2019
kgr28:

YES. YES. in S.A. done by S.A. to SAcans. So how does that concern you. You are not SAcan.
nah, i wouldn't want to be at the bottom chain and have my grandmother scarvenging for expired food from foreigners. Its my concern because my country men are affected by the actions of dregs like you and your grandmothers looting stores.lol
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by blindjustice13(m): 6:44am On Sep 06, 2019
kgr28:

YES
finally you agree that you black south Africans are aparthied slaves who have resorted to looting stores to feed. Oh well you will remain like that for ever, there is no way your generation will clime up the food chain ,lol aparthied or no apartheid, once a slave always a slave, bottom chain feeders ,savages and scarvengers ,Lol
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by mildflame: 6:52am On Sep 06, 2019
kgr28:

Don't tell me about economics wena. What are you classical or Keynesian Either way, so if my country has a drug problem may be caused by us, does it give you a write to come here and mess up things even further This is not your country.

So the country was already a drug haven yet you are blaming others, don't go and reorganise your CORRUPT police and other security forces as well as teach your lazy low life citizenry how not to be "wannabes" be looking for cheap and dumb excuses to boost your empty egos
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by HIV1: 7:08am On Sep 06, 2019
In South Africa, when you meet any South African or any foreigner and you introduce yourself as a Nigerian, the next thing will be S/he will ask you , " Do you have drug?'. I keep saying it, we Nigerians until we realize we are going morally bankrupt and start turning new leaf , this country will distingrate.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by mildflame: 7:13am On Sep 06, 2019
HIV1:
In South Africa, when you meet any South African or any foreigner and you introduce yourself as a Nigerian, the next thing will be S/he will ask you , " Do you have drug?'. I keep saying it, we Nigerians until we realize we are going morally bankrupt and start turning new leaf , this country will distingrate.

Highest MUMU, so you are using South Africans to sum up yourself.
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by kgr28(m): 7:33am On Sep 06, 2019
mildflame:

So the country was already a drug haven yet you are blaming others, don't go and reorganise your CORRUPT police and other security forces as well as teach your lazy low life citizenry how not to be "wannabes" be looking for cheap and dumb excuses to boost your empty egos

Still my country. You have no business being here. We will sort ourselves out, we dont need additional you . Supply creates demand or demand creates sypply.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by kgr28(m): 7:34am On Sep 06, 2019
blindjustice13:
finally you agree that you black south Africans are aparthied slaves who have resorted to looting stores to feed. Oh well you will remain like that for ever, there is no way your generation will clime up the food chain ,lol aparthied or no apartheid, once a slave always a slave, bottom chain feeders ,savages and scarvengers ,Lol

YES. Are you happy. Let us be slaves in our country. And if white S.A.cans see black S.A.cans as alaves, what do you think they see you as, as black foreigners. Mind you you were not allowed here pre 1994 by whites. So I am slave and since your kind are here slave too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by blindjustice13(m): 7:35am On Sep 06, 2019
kgr28:

YES.
OK then grin
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by kgr28(m): 7:40am On Sep 06, 2019
blindjustice13:
nah, i wouldn't want to be at the bottom chain and have my grandmother scarvenging for expired food from foreigners. Its my concern because my country men are affected by the actions of dregs like you and your grandmothers looting stores.lol

Then call your people to leave. Why would they choose to be subjected to this? And live amongst slaves..

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by blindjustice13(m): 7:45am On Sep 06, 2019
kgr28:

Then call your people to leave. Why would they choose to be subjected to this? And live amongst slaves..
They live among you but dont live like you. Lol all i see here is low self esteem, oh we are fighting for our lands bla bla ,the aparthied did alot to the psyche of your people. Lol . all the complains i have heard is that Nigerians spend alot of money and drive big cars,take your jobs and take your women where as there are Asians ,europeans and even americans there too . lol .

Let me give you a final solution, burn down all African embassies in south Africa and all this will be over for good.

#cutdiplomatictiewithsouthafrica
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by HIV1: 8:02am On Sep 06, 2019
mildflame:

Highest MUMU, so you are using South Africans to sum up yourself.
Bastard. You are typical example of people that support Yahoo Yahoo and drug peddling.
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by moonbender(m): 8:03am On Sep 06, 2019
References:

https://www.thecable.ng/sa-minister-many-nigerians-in-our-country-are-drug-traffickers

It doesn't look like a He or She.

It looks and talk like a hippo.

Shame on SouthAfrican people and it's clueless govt.
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by Awaja(m): 8:04am On Sep 06, 2019
She’ve Justified the reason for the attack ,by so doing confirming the onslaught was at the govt behest .
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by justtoodark: 8:12am On Sep 06, 2019
morpheus24:

that's not what I said so don't put words into my mouth. My point is follow the trail and you will see where it leads you. Look at the big picture. Any thing that generates large amounts of cash will not be curtailed by any government. The power of money is beyond your spaza shop squabbling.

Again putting words into my mouth. The point was not justification but again its hard for you to see it huh?

YOur minister is a poor user of words and I have noticed it is very common with many of your officials.

A better language she could have used was

"People of South Africa, There are Nigerians who are in our country from doctors to engineers to teachers, university students, entrepreneurs to your lowly hair dresser, barbers, night watch men who are in this country as economic migrants. Of this population there are a percentage who are engaged in llllicit, dubious and heinous crimes against our citizens and we will not hesitate at bring this people to book and dealing with them decisively. They have been warned.

As for the law abiding Nigerian citizens in this country who have come to contribute, exchange knowledge, pay taxes and leave peacefully in our society, you are welcome here and must abide by our societies norms as part of your obligation and responsibility as good citizens of your country."

South Africa is tolerant of all peoples but will not and I repeat will not tolerate hoodlums. This is my government warning. !

you still dont understand that this people are deaf....many before you have already tried to explain things to them....
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by slowice(m): 8:21am On Sep 06, 2019
I give up on South Africa ...what a joke of a nation.and when there's no Nigerian or foreigners to blame they blame the white.... One day South AfricanS ll willingly hand over power to the white people. Bunch of losers
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by xelly: 8:41am On Sep 06, 2019
That's the reason why SA sponsored touts to destroy Nigerian businesses in SA.

MTN deduct our money without offering value for money. Nigeria, let us destroy MTN infrastructure.
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by xelly: 8:53am On Sep 06, 2019
kgr28:

Ok.....you made a good point. But the majority of your people here are problem.

I think your people are hungry. If they don't have food, instead of looting, they should relocate to our IDP for feeding.
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by mildflame: 9:17am On Sep 06, 2019
HIV1:

Bastard. You are typical example of people that support Yahoo Yahoo and drug peddling.

SUPER BASTARD and you are the type that will BETRAY base on just ordinary "hearsay"
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by mildflame: 9:27am On Sep 06, 2019
kgr28:

Still my country. You have no business being here. We will sort ourselves out, we dont need additional you . Supply creates demand or demand creates sypply.
"Sort yourselves out" he says, how is that any 4kin bizness of mine. I distaste anything South Africa but will not standby and watch primitive humans using drugs as an excuse to commit crime against another
Sort your criminal system before looking for who to blame
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by kgr28(m): 10:24am On Sep 06, 2019
mildflame:

"Sort yourselves out" he says, how is that any 4kin bizness of mine. I distaste anything South Africa but will not standby and watch primitive humans using drugs as an excuse to commit crime against another
Sort your criminal system before looking for who to blame

Stay the fuuuuck of my country and it's affairs. And come take your scums here

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by kgr28(m): 10:25am On Sep 06, 2019
xelly:

I think your people are hungry. If they don't have food, instead of looting, they should relocate to our IDP for feeding.

Who is this one
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by ChristyB(f): 10:55am On Sep 06, 2019
Can Nigerians embrace our country and just stay home?
You can go to other countries for vacation and still return home.
You must not go and stay there, Stay home and make our country great.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by mildflame: 11:00am On Sep 06, 2019
kgr28:

Stay the fuuuuck of my country and it's affairs. And come take your scums here

Tell your INEFFECTIVE leaders and poverty stricken citizens to behave like humans
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by morpheus24: 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2019
MPSA:
Open Borders will cause more Problems, You can clearly see from Now, Those who don't Believe me, They'll see, This is a taste, We are going to see a miracles grin I always see something wrong from the distance, This week it was a Drama grin More Drama is coming grin The Best way is to distance yourself from all this Drama grin

Open borders are not necessarily a bad thing. It depends on what is flowing through. Capitalist like 'capital" to flow freely across borders but not labor, well to be more accurate "unskilled" labor. Free movement of factors of production is the basis of Globalization and has had its benefits across the world without a doubt.

Your government does not know how to frame this argument appropriately nor does it know how to solve the problem because it lacks the know how.

there are close to 15 million illegal immigrants that are easily absorbed with the economy of the US who's GDP is close to 18 trillion dollars.

China has 1. 4 billion people and is has managed to transform its economy from cesspool of the world population to 2nd largest economy in the world.

Your government is the problem!
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by morpheus24: 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2019
MPSA:

Brother! Do you know when this Xenophobic started, Almost immediately After our Democracy, Don't you think our People need their own Space?

If not! Why they are behaving so badly towards Others?

The toi toi and riot behavior was pre democracy and has been ingrained in the psyche of your people who have carried over to this dispensation so stop lying about that.

You have always demonstrated violently and are continuing to do so today. You are just picking a different "enemy" at this point.

Your tactics are the same because you don't know how else to operate.
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by morpheus24: 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2019
Stevecovey:

That is a legitimate right.

So is the UN charter on freedom of movement and right to life, right to live where one wants to.

Which one supercedes the other?
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by morpheus24: 3:10pm On Sep 06, 2019
Stevecovey:

Enjoying to travel is not an excuse for MASS MIGRATION into another country.

Mass migration is a problem. And in all societies, it is always met with violence. Because it is seen as a threat to survival. ALWAYS. Since the days of Moses till now. This has to do wt natural human instincts. Survival instinct will win over Rationality any day. Educated Germans burnt Jews in ovens. So all this back & forth ur having means nothing.

Forget drug crime, or southafricans talking about unemployment .etc. (those are legitimate concerns). However, this mass migration is THE MAIN PROBLEM. And their opposition to it is very natural.

Its a simple solution then, pass laws to limit migration, curb illegality and deport criminals.

What is the problem?
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by morpheus24: 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2019
kgr28:

I am Keynesian.

Oya proceed with your economic argument.
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by olumalcolm(m): 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2019
Sebi dats nw d justification for the crimes they committed abi, no worry una go still do am again and na dat one go librate the masses cos e go loud for dere and he go dey loudest for here. angry the louder part no go dey cos we go surpass a by far.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Fashola, Ngige’s Convoy Crashes In Delta. Four Policemen Feared Dead / Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) / #LagosAt50: Foot-Like Statue At Berger Erected By Lagos State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.