Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister (53078 Views)

Senate Approves Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers / Kano LG Polls: NDLEA Screens 250 Candidates, Says Some Of Them Are Drug Addict / Our South African Classmates Bully, Tell Us To Leave Their Country – Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by kgr28(m): 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
morpheus24:

Small minded Olodo

Africa does not begin in the cape and end in Limpopo province.

Ehhh so whites in S.A. are africa are affiars How so
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by blindjustice13(m): 11:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
kgr28:

Do you even know the whole story about that pic? You just googled shyt to back up you stupid point of whites.
yeah ,what is the store behind this one too ,slave?

https://face2faceafrica.com/article/apk-orania
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
If Nigerians living in South Africa are involved in criminal activities, the options available to the host country is to prosecute the criminals to the full extent of the law and deport them thereafter but not to kill the innocent ones. I bet you the ones that are involved in crimes most likely are not the ones that a running these mom-and-pop shops that are often the target of these angry mobs. These innocent hard-working entrepreneurs end up paying for the crimes of these no good, low-life criminals who like to reap where they NEVER sowed. My advise to the government of south Africa is to be even more selective in the applicants it grants visas to. Embassies usually suspect a person who can not show an established trend of legitimate means of income as evidenced by his bank account but can only show a sporadic substantial amount of deposits in the account. This would help restrict the human traffickers, fraudsters and drugs dealers from entering the country in the first place. I totally understand that Nigerians are a menace almost anywhere that they congregate in large numbers, but that does not negate the fact that they are amongst the hardest working people on the face of this planet. So, let these xenophobic attacks be a lesson for all concerned and the last.
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by kgr28(m): 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
blindjustice13:
my point is you south African claim you are fighting for your lands back from black foreigners but the truth is your white masters own those lands, but you are such pussies and cowards to face the truth ,so you would rather find excuses to attack black foreigners to vent out your frustrations.

You south Africans feel the little crumbs you are getting off the table of your apartheid masters is being shared by black foreigners ,that is the real issue ,all this other excuses are just to cover you frustration of seeing white men still occupy your ancestral lands till date.

Indeed we fighting to get back the land. Can't you be happy atleast we are doing something. Or you want us to kill them and call us barbaric like you already say we are
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by King44(m): 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
kgr28:

And your point I bet you if white had stayed in ng and developed it wouldn't you be happy and take claim how developed ng is. You still crying for whites left ng. You people took over and your country still looks like the 1818's.
Shu Buhariiii !!! come and see what u have caused

bottom line they are grateful that the white developed their country to their taste and relegated them to the bottom of the food chain and they see nothing wrong with that but instead they keep fighting with their fellow Africans brothers who contributed to their liberation during apartheid with their money, sweat, resources and voice calling them all of them drug peddlers, women snatchers , job stealers as if there is a job that as a name tag on it

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by kgr28(m): 11:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
King44:
How many where killed? previous ones were documented that doesn't mean they didn't kill during this recent attacks angry average south Africans see killing as a piece of cake it's their thing their ways that is the only way they understand to vent their anger, though the government here are busy saying there is no record of death but we know they are lying this is not their first, if the government could be silent over outsiders killing Nigerians in their country because he is from their tribe what do anyone expect us to think

the fact still remains people must have died but they are just covering it up to suppress further aggression
so you don't know how many were killed and there is conspiracy to hide the truth you know a whole lot of shyt we don't and you are in ng.
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by King44(m): 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Bro, you are right about that, but as I said earlier, unless we are honest on this issue, we won't go anywhere.... jungle justice and tribalism is an African way of life, that is well used in Nigeria too...the difference here is that it's towards INNOCENT PEOPLE
the innocent people are the reason why Nigerians are complaining had it being the criminals among Nig over there who has that time to support their wrong doing
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by blindjustice13(m): 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
kgr28:

Indeed we fighting to get back the land. Can't you be happy atleast we are doing something. Or you want us to kill them and call us barbaric like you already say we are
but you are fighting the people who don't even own any lands, that makes you people nothing but cowards ,lol, and by the way ,you south Africans are already savages and barbarians , that is why the white men refused to free you people years after giving indepence to other african countries so no need to act cool.lol
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by morpheus24: 11:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

So because Nigerians don't manufacture these drugs, they should be exempt from pointing fingers on this issue?! Come on bro, now you are talking nonsense!

that's not what I said so don't put words into my mouth. My point is follow the trail and you will see where it leads you. Look at the big picture. Any thing that generates large amounts of cash will not be curtailed by any government. The power of money is beyond your spaza shop squabbling.

MrBrownJay1:

As much as these bastard xenophobes use this issue to attack Nigerians (like they could have used any other issue), you can't sit here and pretend that it is right for anyone to do these crimes.

Again putting words into my mouth. The point was not justification but again its hard for you to see it huh?

MrBrownJay1:

MANY NIGERIANS ARE DRUG DEALERS IN SA, and that's the flimsy excuse these xenophobs used to murder countless of African foreigners in SA. You can blame whoever you desire on this issue, but don't try to take away "some" of the blame from these Nigerian criminals.
YOur minister is a poor user of words and I have noticed it is very common with many of your officials.

A better language she could have used was

"People of South Africa, There are Nigerians who are in our country from doctors to engineers to teachers, university students, entrepreneurs to your lowly hair dresser, barbers, night watch men who are in this country as economic migrants. Of this population there are a percentage who are engaged in llllicit, dubious and heinous crimes against our citizens and we will not hesitate at bring this people to book and dealing with them decisively. They have been warned.

As for the law abiding Nigerian citizens in this country who have come to contribute, exchange knowledge, pay taxes and leave peacefully in our society, you are welcome here and must abide by our societies norms as part of your obligation and responsibility as good citizens of your country."

South Africa is tolerant of all peoples but will not and I repeat will not tolerate hoodlums. This is my government warning. !
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by kgr28(m): 11:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
King44:
Shu Buhariiii !!! come and see what u have caused

bottom line they are grateful that the white developed their country to their taste and relegated them to the bottom of the food chain and they see nothing wrong with that but instead they keep fighting with their fellow Africans brothers who contributed to their liberation during apartheid with their money, sweat, resources and voice calling them all of them drug peddlers, women snatchers , job stealers as if there is a job that as a name tag on it

Yes we are grateful. And you lot come here and you also benefit from white sweat. If S.A. was a jungle would you be here? My bet is whole lot of nigerians relocate to better countries than ng.

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by King44(m): 11:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
kgr28:
so you don't know how many were killed and there is conspiracy to hide the truth you know a whole lot of shyt we don't and you are in ng.
keep pretending as if they never killed any but the truth is that your people always have a reason to vent against outsiders accusing them of shit and go about what they like doing I wish you guys the spirit of true recovery, tolerance and the act of being civil
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by kgr28(m): 11:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
blindjustice13:
but you are fighting the people who don't even own any lands, that makes you people nothing but cowards ,lol, and by the way ,you south Africans are already savages and barbarians , that is why the white men refused to free you people years after giving indepence to other african countries so no need to act cool.lol
we fightinh them cause they dont bring value to SA.

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
morpheus24:

that's not what I said so don't put words into my mouth. My point is follow the trail and you will see where it leads you. Look at the big picture. Any thing that generates large amounts of cash will not be curtailed by any government. The power of money is beyond your spaza shop squabbling.

Again putting words into my mouth. The point was not justification but again its hard for you to see it huh?

YOur minister is a poor user of words and I have noticed it is very common with many of your officials.

A better language she could have used was

"People of South Africa, There are Nigerians who are in our country from doctors to engineers to teachers, university students, entrepreneurs to your lowly hair dresser, barbers, night watch men who are in this country as economic migrants. Of this population there are a percentage who are engaged in llllicit, dubious and heinous crimes against our citizens and we will not hesitate at bring this people to book and dealing with them decisively. They have been warned.

As for the law abiding Nigerian citizens in this country who have come to contribute, exchange knowledge, pay taxes and leave peacefully in our society, you are welcome here and must abide by our societies norms as part of your obligation and responsibility as good citizens of your country."

South Africa is tolerant of all peoples but will not and I repeat will not tolerate hoodlums. This is my government warning. !

Grow up, because I use common sense to judge this issue certainly doesn't mean I am South African...thats a very dumb way to think....and let us all agree that the spark that ignited these xenophobic attacks (even though irrelevant) is the fact that MANY Nigerians are drug dealers in SA.... and that's the cheap excuse these xenophobs will use to point fingers.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by kgr28(m): 11:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
King44:
keep pretending as if they never killed any but the truth is that your people always have a reason to vent against outsiders accusing them of shit and go about what they like doing I wish you guys the spirit of true recovery, tolerance and the act of being civil

Can you please leave us be then. It's a plea. So we can heal ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by Gbengar07: 11:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
legitnow:
NIGERIANS MUST LEARN TO DEFEND NIGERIA.

NIGERIA IS ALL WE GOT.
YOU HAVE SENSE ABEG
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by blindjustice13(m): 11:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
kgr28:
we fightinh them cause they dont bring value to SA.
lol, businesses you savages have been looting dont bring value? Lol, cut this slave mentality please.
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by chigo5(m): 11:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
MPSA:

My Brother, You are correct Somewhere, We don't travel, Especially across Africa, We were isolated from the Rest of the Continent since from the beginning of South Africa, The are so many things that we don't understand from our Continent, We used to do things our way for many years, You do things differently, We aren't used to migrate, We always want to solve our problems right here at home, Your Number is growing with a different culture, Most of us it's very difficult to cope with the whole thing, Most of us need our own space, We don't get that space, This is truly frustrating, We don't Support this Looters and criminals, But we're battling to be Honest, We don't hate you Guys but we're not used to the whole thing.

Lastly! We aren't struggling like you claim, Our life is perfect, That's Why we don't dream about Overseas Countries, Nothing special on other Countries, This thing of Migration is disturbing most of us, We don't want it to be specific, It doesn't mean we hate you Guys, But we need our space,

Is going to take years before we understand the whole thing, We only travel because of business matters and return to our country again, I don't think My People hate you, is all about culture or life style

Only this Looters are really Problem, No one is supporting them
who is Tom omotso, southis for fbook wan roast me say we b rapist and kidnappers
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by MPSA(m): 11:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
morpheus24:

Peace of mind to do what?

1. When they clustered you in Bantustans were you not there in peace of mind, why did you want to move freely within all parts of SA

2. Who is disturbing your peace of mind, is anyone hindering you from enjoying your country. You make no sense other than finding excuses to lash out at others. You are not forced or coereced into talking to an African foreigner. You are free to associate with who you desire.

You are not making an ounce of sense. This is the same mentality whites have when they tell you they want to exist by themselves in their own enclaves without anyone bothering them yet they want to move freely around the whole entire world without hinderance.

Grow up man!

If you're happy with all this Conflicts between Migrants and South African Migrants time and again, Good For You,
Innocent Migrants are dying because of the hate towards them in Most of the time, If you're Happy About That, Good For You,

Peace Of Mind
If I don't see this Killings of Migrants each and every time, My Mind will Rest,
When African People Cry all over the Continent because of Xenophobic! My Mind Don't Rest , If you're happy, Good for You.

Space

According to the Killings of Migrants time and again, I Believe this Murderers don't need them, Which is True, You can't attack people that you love the most time and again

Reason for all this poooo0
It might happen we spent a lot of our time without our African Brothers, It might happen we need time to recover, Which is fair ,If you see it in order way Round, Good for you, grin

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by morpheus24: 11:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Grow up, because I use common sense to judge this issue certainly doesn't mean I am South African...thats a very dumb way to think....and let us all agree that the spark that ignited these xenophobic attacks (even though irrelevant) is the fact that MANY Nigerians are drug dealers in SA.... and that's the cheap excuse these xenophobs will use to point fingers.

If you are right and this was the fact that ignited the xenophobes then why did they not hit any drug dens, capture any drug dealers, raid any prostitution houses, etc instead they went to steal pap, nyama and magwenya from people stores.

You sir don't know what you are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
morpheus24:

If you are right and this was the fact that ignited the xenophobes then why did they not hit any drug dens, capture any drug dealers, raid any prostitution houses, etc instead they went to steal pap, nyama and magwenya from people stores.

You sir don't know what you are talking about.

They don't need to, they can instead attack ALL black foreigners and blame them ALL for what these few Nigerian criminals are doing, in order to loot their legitimate biz... just like what is happening in Nigeria now.
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by kgr28(m): 11:21pm On Sep 05, 2019
blindjustice13:
lol, businesses you savages have been looting dont bring value? Lol, cut this slave mentality please.

Name those businesses please that bring value. If a non paying tax small match box shop, shops that don't bring any employment, selling expired, fake, stolen and illegal goods bring value.

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by morpheus24: 11:22pm On Sep 05, 2019
MPSA:

If you're happy with all this Conflicts between Migrants and South African Migrants time and again, Good For You,
Innocent Migrants are dying because of the hate towards them in Most of the time, If you're Happy About That, Good For You,

Peace Of Mind
If I don't see this Killings of Migrants each and every time, My Mind will Rest,
When African People Cry all over the Continent because of Xenophobic! My Mind Don't Rest , If you're happy, Good for You.

Space

According to the Killings of Migrants time and again, I Believe this Murderers don't need them, Which is True, You can't attack people that you love the most time and again

Reason for all this poooo0
It might happen we spent a lot of our time without our African Brothers, It might happen we need time to recover, Which is fair ,If you see it in order way Round, Good for you, grin

Take all the time you need. You have made the point clear. You do not want people in your space.

We have heard!
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by King44(m): 11:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
kgr28:

Yes we are grateful. And you lot come here and you also benefit from white sweat. If S.A. was a jungle would you be here? My bet is whole lot of nigerians relocate to better countries than ng.
see something about Nigerians is that even if the country is better it won't change a thing most Nigerians travel a lot Nigerians are everywhere even if a Nigerian is doing so fine at home they still travel or better still migrate its not all about oh their country is better I am going there to stay it's not all about that, I have a uncle who worked with a huge company over here earning so well living comfortable but traveled to further his education in the UK because he was academically sound he was retained to work with a company you would know if I tell you and he chose to stay

it doesn't mean he is there because of other people sweat he is there because he is an explorer and wants to grow he doesn't want to remain in one location because it feels convenient and safe, forget it even if the country gets better than this we would still travel out

even if south Africa is a jungle you would still see Nigerians there
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by blindjustice13(m): 11:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
kgr28:

Name those businesses please that bring value. If a non paying tax small match box shop, shops that don't bring any employment, selling expired, fake, stolen and illegal goods bring value.
the same goods that are fake and expired are the same goods your people are gladly looting with the help of your policemen ,lol. Dont choke on the expired goods tho.

You see why i said, you slaves are nothing but frustrated cowards, looking for one excuse or the other to kill people. Savages! Lol

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by IronGalaxy: 11:25pm On Sep 05, 2019
mikezuruki:
But I thought South Africans are saying we are stealing their jobs---was it drug dealing?
actually most Nigerians that make it to South Africa aren't the most skilled

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
ednut1:
Deport them all grin.
grin
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by kgr28(m): 11:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
King44:
see something about Nigerians is that even if the country is better it won't change a thing most Nigerians travel a lot Nigerians are everywhere even if a Nigerian is doing so fine at home they still travel or better still migrate its not all about oh their country is better I am going there to stay it's not all about that, I have a uncle who worked with a huge company over here earning so well living comfortable but traveled to further his education in the UK because he was academically sound he was retained to work with a company you would know if I tell you and he chose to stay

it doesn't mean he is there because of other people sweat he is there because he is an explorer and wants to grow he doesn't want to remain in one location because it feels convenient and safe, forget it even if the country gets better than this we would still travel out

Ok.....you made a good point. But the majority of your people here are problem.
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by MPSA(m): 11:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
morpheus24:

Take all the time you need. You have made the point clear. You do not want people in your space.

We have heard!
Oooh Please, You are Becoming more Backward nowadays, I am the one who apologized first to my fellow Africans because of the Bad Behavior of our People, You jump on me for No Reason, God knows, I am not Backward like you think, I don't have any reason to hate my Fellow Africans, The whole thing of killing people for what ever reason time and again is Stressing, Truly Speaking ,For Peace Sake, They Better go back to their Countries
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by chigo5(m): 11:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
u southis r funny, oh Somalis sell fake goods, pakis do this, Zimbabweans r thief, Nigerians r drug dealers and Tanzanians are street urchins, yet una go loot thre expired food shops and drug shops.
Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by kgr28(m): 11:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
blindjustice13:
the same goods that are fake and expired are the same goods your people are gladly looting with the help of your policemen ,lol. Dont choke on the expired goods tho.

You see why i said, you slaves are nothing but frustrated cowards, looking for one excuse or the other to kill people. Savages! Lol
looted cause they are worthless. We might as well take them for free.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by kgr28(m): 11:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
chigo5:
u southis r funny, oh Somalis sell fake goods, pakis do this, Zimbabweans r thief, Nigerians r drug dealers and Tanzanians are street urchins, yet una go loot thre expired food shops and drug shops.

YES.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians In Our South Africa Are Drug Traffickers- Naledi Pandor, Minister by blindjustice13(m): 11:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
kgr28:
looted cause they are worthless. We might as well take them for free.
lol, so you are not only cowards you are also scarvengers ,lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Profile Of Alex Otti, Abia Governor-Elect / Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account / APC Leaders Angry As Buhari Appoints More Northerners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.