Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:13 PM

I Say Mek I Ask - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Say Mek I Ask (717 Views)

Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Say Mek I Ask by vincixpresso: 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
She called me! Hello baby, am so hungry right now please can u come to my house, and wen coming please buy a big chicken so that I will use it to prepare something for us to eat. I looked for where they sells chicken, bought a big one and went to her house...she slaughtered it, boiled only 4 pieces for the food and put the rest inside the fridge. By 10minutes for the food to be ready a call entered her phone and she answered, after receiving the call she told me that her brother is on the way and she will not like her brother to meet me...he won't be happy, that I should go wen her brother leaves I should come back. So I peacefully went to the pot of food, picked the 4 pieces of chicken, opened the fridge, took the rest and went to my house jeje....Since yesterday I have been calling her to know if her brother has left so I can go back, she has been ignoring my calls. My people, did I do anything wrong?����‍♂��‍♂
Re: I Say Mek I Ask by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:12pm On Sep 05, 2019

7 Likes

Re: I Say Mek I Ask by pharrell8(m): 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
;DSure guy!!
Re: I Say Mek I Ask by Durhleepee(f): 7:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
Lol
Re: I Say Mek I Ask by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
You did well cheesy
Re: I Say Mek I Ask by AstroOG: 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
cheesy smiley wink

1 Like

Re: I Say Mek I Ask by goodmorning40: 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
Cunny woman die cunny man burryam

1 Like

Re: I Say Mek I Ask by OTayobami(m): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
Am still looking for the novel that i saw this same story

Re: I Say Mek I Ask by candyguyofficia(m): 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
Legally speaking, you have committed no offence. Gratuitous offer can't be sued on she didn't finish any consideration for the chicken and you didn't intend to create a legal relationship with her See Balfour v Balfour.
Should she argue that she furnished consideration long ago for you bringing the chicken and for her to lay claim to the chicken in law past consideration is no consideration see: Re McArdle , Kuri v Kuri , Roscorla v Thomas.
From me to you, you are your father son and you deserve a cold beer.

1 Like

Re: I Say Mek I Ask by carter009(m): 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2019

Re: I Say Mek I Ask by vincixpresso: 11:55am On Oct 10, 2019

Re: I Say Mek I Ask by lilmax(m): 11:59am On Oct 10, 2019
vincixpresso:
She called me! Hello baby, am so hungry right now please can u come to my house, and wen coming please buy a big chicken so that I will use it to prepare something for us to eat. I looked for where they sells chicken, bought a big one and went to her house...she slaughtered it, boiled only 4 pieces for the food and put the rest inside the fridge. By 10minutes for the food to be ready a call entered her phone and she answered, after receiving the call she told me that her brother is on the way and she will not like her brother to meet me...he won't be happy, that I should go wen her brother leaves I should come back. So I peacefully went to the pot of food, picked the 4 pieces of chicken, opened the fridge, took the rest and went to my house jeje....Since yesterday I have been calling her to know if her brother has left so I can go back, she has been ignoring my calls. My people, did I do anything wrong?����‍♂��‍♂
grin

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Just Asked Me How Much I’m Going To Contribute For Her Iphone11 Pls Help / Watch Cossy Ojiakor Whine Her Waist While Showing Her Bumbum(video) / Single Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.