Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God (43414 Views)

It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To / Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God by Godsonkemz(m): 12:18am On Sep 06, 2019
This guy ugly reach South Africans.

1 Like

Re: No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God by koyyess: 12:30am On Sep 06, 2019
Chai!
Words from a low life negreo.
Re: No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God by udemzyudex(m): 12:41am On Sep 06, 2019
His life, his money, his decision.

Make he sha dey knack well, make he continue to dey rep Fvck boys association of Nigeria for SA.

Him award dey Road grin
Re: No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God by foster212: 12:45am On Sep 06, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:
Yawa dey oo

South Africans... Please on behalf of our Government... We, Nigerians have decided to dash you people this particular guy.... Do whatsoever you guys want to do with him cos am sure he will not even be able to locate his hometown again. grin
Like this shey?

1 Like

Re: No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 06, 2019
[quote author=Ndlistic post=81955162]More, Watch The Full Video HERE[/quote

Hm! Even if they dash me 100 billion to allow you touch my poo gan, I no go gree mkpi like you. Imagin saying those awkward looking south Africans are better than naija women. You no see as you sef be like them.

Which naija lady go even gree for you?
Na where them go gree for you na him you dey so. Remain there. Worwor

1 Like

Re: No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God by Arewa1408: 1:41am On Sep 06, 2019
DrNueLpureHoney:
Yawa dey oo

South Africans... Please on behalf of our Government... We, Nigerians have decided to dash you people this particular guy.... Do whatsoever you guys want to do with him cos am sure he will not even be able to locate his hometown again. grin

Naija nodey trowey him own, na we get am. He will return back to his motherland.

1 Like

Re: No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God by hollywater: 1:58am On Sep 06, 2019
The Video was since last year. I guess he's already back in Nigeria.
Re: No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God by xpool(m): 2:11am On Sep 06, 2019
Prettiedame:
"He said, even if you are not well the will like you, whether you are mad the will marry you, you don't have hand the will marry you, you don't have legs, you are blind that South African women will still marry you"
It is a compliment. He was trying to assert the fact that the SA ladies are not so demanding. He just used exaggeration a bit

Is this a compliment or an insult?
Re: No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God by West2019(m): 2:30am On Sep 06, 2019
Is not a Nigeria pls

1 Like

Re: No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God by CoolAmbience(m): 3:04am On Sep 06, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
What is this one? He is not Nigerian abeg undecided

This is what I always say.

How can we keep allowing people who are mentally unstable leave our shores, by any means or guise....?

Any Nigerian outside Nigeria is supposed to be an ambassador of our country.

What do we call this person now?
Re: No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God by Rubicon67(m): 3:43am On Sep 06, 2019
Orlando7au:
grin grin grin grin

This guy really needs to get his brain checked. I just hope he is not bleeping those ladies raw.

I don't think there is any brain left to check.
Re: No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God by favour32(m): 4:19am On Sep 06, 2019
This guy ain't Nigerian.
He is got no Nigerian features.
He looks more of East African.

1 Like

Re: No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God by liverpool72(m): 4:35am On Sep 06, 2019
no wonder their men are lazy
Re: No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God by themanderon: 5:42am On Sep 06, 2019
No wonder he looks so disjointed. Them don panel beat am finish collect him destiny.

1 Like

Re: No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God by Holummie0007(m): 6:11am On Sep 06, 2019
God take this one away

1 Like

Re: No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God by Ooye12: 6:15am On Sep 06, 2019
Lol see your life , you travel from Nigeria to South Africa cos of puss*y ...

1 Like

Re: No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God by Nature8(m): 6:33am On Sep 06, 2019
Fikifukafuki:
grin...... NAIJA-DICKS. & SA TOTO are like ......... grin grin grin

grin
Re: No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 06, 2019
Re: No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God by mechanics(m): 6:44am On Sep 06, 2019
Hmmmmm.
Re: No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God by frankoben(m): 6:50am On Sep 06, 2019
This one Na from Niger no be Nigeria
Re: No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God by DrNueLpureHoney: 6:55am On Sep 06, 2019
foster212:

Like this shey?

Lwkmd.... Sure thing bro grin
Re: No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God by Gbengar07: 7:11am On Sep 06, 2019
Nonsense ,enjoy the toto while it last
This one no even look nigerian sef
Re: No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God by Zikachat(m): 7:18am On Sep 06, 2019
Mofo so you still wan provoke those south africans abi,,,just stay there dem go come meet you
Re: No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God by Judybash93(m): 7:25am On Sep 06, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
What is this one? He is not Nigerian abeg undecided

Haha... We reject him
Re: No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God by Olawrites: 7:27am On Sep 06, 2019
South African T*T* sweet i swaer, i don taste 2 of dem b4, maggi and sugar and honey they dem pussy*
if you can get one of them girls u go forget naija babe..i luv those girls

but their pussy* can smell ehn

2 Likes

Re: No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God by Crazeworld(m): 7:44am On Sep 06, 2019
greatermeme:
Where is the MTN #20 for 1 GB? Your link is ad-based! If you want to make money online, research on CPA marketing! If you need help, PM me!
Bro please I'm interested. My WhatsApp link on my signature
Re: No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God by Rayd502(m): 7:46am On Sep 06, 2019
lozanni:

This one na 'efulefu', that is 'lost' in Igbo.
He reminds me of the character called captain in the book entitled 'lonely Londoners'.
Captain was a Nigerian sent to UK to study, but got there and lost focus because of white women and enjoyment. 'Reality sometimes imitate fiction.

I am still looking for that book to buy.Very interesting story about life of immigrants in London back in the days.

1 Like

Re: No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 06, 2019

1 Like

Re: No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 06, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Lmao, means South Africans are stupid like that grin

They aint stupid, by default love has no condition, that is the point, that nigerian gurls use settings- filter- conditions to fall in love does not make them any better. i think wil should be talking of less
Re: No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God by Blinkers: 8:32am On Sep 06, 2019
ola33t:

Honestly I've always wondered why majority of people in life enjoy servitude, worshiping and being underneath their fellow humans. The worst is enjoying wasting one's own life and using it to food to others.
Some people hailing davido and receiving free slaps. Don't they think of becoming a celeb too?
Why do majority of people enjoy being under and wasting their lives to the profit of others.
Anyway, maybe it's the destiny of majority of people that they came to life to serve others.
If there are no million fans, how will one person become a celebrity? If there are no many slaves, how will one become master?

It's human nature.

90% of humans would love to "follow" rather than lead.

Strive to be the leader of your pack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 06, 2019
[quote author=Jewessgratitude post=81963073][/quote]

The funniest thing about gurls like you that look down on people is you can do anything 4 the money ...naa ur type richman dog dey fvck, chop arab poo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Key Signs To Know A Broke Ass Girl. / Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride / I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.