Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God (43417 Views)

It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To / Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God by Meteng: 9:02am On Sep 06, 2019
Dis one follow go South Africa kwa! Mkpo ase ba o!
Re: No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God by PrincewithGod(m): 9:04am On Sep 06, 2019
Lord, have mercy on this your son. Deliver him from this bondage of the spirit of immorality and all the Glory will be to you.
Re: No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 06, 2019
ericsmith:

The funniest thing about gurls like you that look down on people is you can do anything 4 the money ...naa ur type richman dog dey fvck, chop arab poo.

Try harder next time. The line you used is very very stale just like you.

Work harder on your stupidity for future accolades. Dumb ass!
Re: No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 06, 2019

1 Like

Re: No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 06, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Try harder next time. The line you used is very very stale just like you.

Work harder on your stupidity for future accolades. Dumb ass!

why so angry, i was only guessing didnt know it will be ur truth, do you know "next time" is a c'mon word use by. olosho after service grin i knew it ... howfar, how market ...Tgif

Re: No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 06, 2019
ericsmith:

why so angry, i was only guessing didnt know it will be ur truth, do you know "next time" is a c'mon word use by. olosho after service grin i knew it ... howfar, how market ...Tgif

Go back to school. Your grammar needs refurbishing. M?.

I'm done here. I didn't know i was dealing with a dropout. Work on your grammar please.
Re: No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God by munafav(m): 10:19am On Sep 06, 2019
SA We don give una this one ooo free of charge
Re: No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 06, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Go back to school. Your grammar needs refurbishing. M?.

I'm done here. I didn't know i was dealing with a dropout. Work on your grammar please.

Alol, a 3rd degree won't a bad idea, so you actual went to school to learn grammar, no wonder most of you lack creativity/innovations ... i av dogs tew incase you're working
Re: No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Scammer watch!

Tramadol watch. cheesy
Re: No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God by DevilhimseIf: 7:06am On Sep 07, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

Hmmm, you're right. maybe I'm different. Especially these days when you realize majority of leaders, celebs, top guys and the rest are not better than you, or even the people you're better than.

Ever since I was a kid, I've hated being a slave to my fellow human and I will never end my life being a slave.
[/s]
Re: No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God by DevilhimseIf: 7:07am On Sep 07, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

Honestly I've always wondered why majority of people in life enjoy servitude, worshiping and being underneath their fellow humans. The worst is enjoying wasting one's own life and using it to food to others.
Some people hailing davido and receiving free slaps. Don't they think of becoming a celeb too?
Why do majority of people enjoy being under and wasting their lives to the profit of others.
Anyway, maybe it's the destiny of majority of people that they came to life to serve others.
If there are no million fans, how will one person become a celebrity? If there are no many slaves, how will one become master?
[/s]
Re: No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God by DevilhimseIf: 7:08am On Sep 07, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

Eyah! He still dey laugh. When servitude, slavery and uselessness is the destiny of someone in life. He will enjoy doing it.

80% of people are existing to please and serve the remaining 20%.

[/s]
Re: No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God by DevilhimseIf: 7:08am On Sep 07, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

Jobless soul all litered all over NL and social media.

All they do is wake up in a day and head on to NL, post and gather likes and shares.

80% of world population exist to be useless and serve the remaining 20%.

[/s]
Re: No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God by lozanni(m): 1:08am On Sep 08, 2019
Ray d 502:

I am still looking for that book to buy.Very interesting story about life of immigrants in London back in the days.

Yes, the book is very interesting with the main character being Moses, a Trinidadian immigrant. Other characters in the book were Sir Ghalahad and another fellow called 'five'. Five was said to be so black that someone looked at him and said he looked like, 'five minutes past midnight '. grin
Re: No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God by sammchuck1: 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ndlistic:
Nigerian man who is stranded in south Africa cries out after squandering all his money on South African Women.

In a video making rounds online was a Nigerian man who based in South Africa and he is stranded after lavishing the little money he made on South African women.

According to him, he said "even though South Africa does not have head that their women are better than Nigerian women.

He said that South African women are very sweet in bed and are not materialistic at all.

He said like this morning that he have bleeped, and 3 women are still waiting for him to come back home and Bleep. That even though he don't have money the still like him, that if it Nigerian women the will not agree.

He said, even if you are not well the will like you, whether you are mad the will marry you, you don't have hand the will marry you, you don't have legs, you are blind that South African women will still marry you.

He said if you have anybody that want to come to South Africa that you should tell the person not to come, that the little money that he suppose to use and come back home that the have collected it and he can't go home.

He went on to thank God that upon the women he had been making love with did not give him HIV yet. See reactions and watch the video after cut.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2Cyu1LJE2H/

Source: https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/09/even-though-south-africa-does-not-have.html?m=1

He went to a quack doctor.
Re: No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God by greatermeme: 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2019
Mayork2:

Hello bro, pls how did u solved the tax identification issue on cpagrip?
sign the w-9 form and submit!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dating Married Men / 6 Key Signs To Know A Broke Ass Girl. / How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.