Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,773 members, 7,820,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now (62198 Views)

Who's To Blame For This Overload: The Truck, VIO, Or The Driver? (Video) / Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall / Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by ugolinze123(m): 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
whaaaaadaaaaaa heeeeee
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by 9jayes: 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
Phred1717:
How much will there make from this one. They're looking for better customers

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by immortalityk: 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
Na all those aboki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by gunnersway(m): 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
danny56:
Only northerners can do this....
I disagree with you, I was born and raised in the east and I tell you that most farmers when going home from the farm can overload a truck this way. Just stop picking up a particular tribe once it's a bad trait. Shit happens at every nook and cranny of this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by Tunde28(m): 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
Leave this people alone.
They are our guest from South Africa
nairaobserver2:
Nigerian man cried out after seeing a vehicle with overload moving on the road says road safety wont see this, after which he blamed the government for this.

Watch Video Below
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2CgfBVhDHz/

Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/road-safety-wont-see-this-now-man-cries.html

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by Architectsly: 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
Welcome 2 North were people will be rushing to pay 4 boot whereas d difference is just little, or simply because 2 or 3 hajias are at d back sit and wont want to sit close to them

#Hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by heckymaicon(m): 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
Iogobenz:
you've gotta see past tribalism to succeed bro.
They are the best people to work or do business with.

says who?

hausa/fulani nawa ooo
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by Lugianostar(m): 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
Pertaining to the core North please!!!
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by heckymaicon(m): 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
gunnersway:

I disagree with you, I was born and raised in the east and I tell you that most farmers when going home from the farm can overload a truck this way. Just stop picking up a particular tribe once it's a bad trait. Shit happens at every nook and cranny of this country

Hausa /fulani own too much abeg

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
Road safety can't get any bribe money from these ones na. They are are clearly broke!

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by Iogobenz(m): 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
TheSourcerer:
Hmm I think he just said that for the likes
don't they all?
Like say like dey pay undecided
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by Oloruntade4(m): 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by Afonja007: 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
Iogobenz:
you've gotta see past tribalism to succeed bro.
They are the best people to work or do business with.
which people ?no 'be who dey alive dey do business?you mean fulani people that can kidnap 100 people at once or kill a whole village you must be out of your mind

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by Iogobenz(m): 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
Afonja007:
which people ?no 'be who dey alive dey do business?you mean fulani people that can kidnap 100 people at once or kill a whole village you must be out of your mind
I have done a lot of business with them sir.I am not talking from the comfort of my home or have my opinion polarised by what I see on the media wink
You should go out more sir.
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by TheSourcerer: 8:39pm On Sep 05, 2019
Iogobenz:
don't they all?
Like say like dey pay undecided
Ha! I wish
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by eleko1: 8:39pm On Sep 05, 2019
grin sad smiley wink cheesy grin sad sad wink sad nah today? Very common Up North.Those pipu are fearless, death is nothing to dem

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by Afonja007: 8:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
Iogobenz:
I have done a lot of business with them sir.I am not talking from the comfort of my home or have my opinion polarised by what I see on the media wink
You should go out more sir.
go out more from Abuja to kaduna high way you mean? can you try that road?
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
phyya:
Haaaaa..na wa o. What is this for God sake? Sha they have this mentality that it's only God that protects. If it's not their time to die, they won't.

Don't worry dear. I will come and take you out on a date with this truck.

Its only God that protects
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by Iogobenz(m): 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
Afonja007:
go out more from Abuja to kaduna high way you mean? can you try that road?
yes.I actually went as far as Borno for business.
Bida to be precise
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by phyya(f): 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2019
truthsayer009:

Don't worry dear. I will come and take you out on a date with this truck.

Its only God that protects
Yeah but we should also try to protect ourselves too. On a date with that? Thanks I'll pass
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by Gandokii(m): 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2019
Slimsly100:
Who else will feel comfortable travelling this way if not our brothers from the other side of the country.
Na wa!!

Fyn geh...which side of the zoo. U mean RUGA republic?
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by Lordjb: 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
okay
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by Galaticos444: 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
donstan18:
An average Fulani man will prefer to travel with this method than flying in a private jet.
dats why dey don't value human life

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by wiseone28: 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2019
Iogobenz:
yes.I actually went as far as Borno for business.
Bida to be precise
I don't know why you're still arguing when we all know that's the norms of the average northerners

Na for Katsina and other northern state i saw them carrying humans inside the boot when other sits get filled

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by Iogobenz(m): 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2019
wiseone28:
I don't know why you're still arguing when we all know that's the norms of the average northerners
don't generalise.
It's not good.
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by wiseone28: 9:01pm On Sep 05, 2019
Iogobenz:
don't generalise. It's not good.
U never go north of the country
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by Useful1: 9:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
No sensible man should travel like this. However, it's wrong to make tribalistic remarks about it.
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by Debaiz: 9:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
donstan18:
An average Fulani man will prefer to travel with this method than flying in a private jet.

A poor Fulani man will rather treck while a rich one will fly plane.

It’s mostly Hausas that travel this way.
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by dikeizu1(m): 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
You see this only in the north

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by Risingblue008(m): 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
Na dis one dem dey call I GO CARRY

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by Iogobenz(m): 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
wiseone28:
U never go north of the country
I bought my Lexus from the north sir and I personally drove my car with the Lexus back to phc sir so I know what I am talking about.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yobe Deputy Governor's Son, Two Others Die In Road Crash / Why Is This Road Designed Like This? (Pictured) / Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.