Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now (62199 Views)

Who's To Blame For This Overload: The Truck, VIO, Or The Driver? (Video) / Man Cries Out As He Spots Anthony Truck With The Container On It About To Fall / Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by Mraproko1: 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
They are going to kano then there to agades crossing over to Libya then italy
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
Iogobenz:
you've gotta see past tribalism to succeed bro.
They are the best people to work or do business with.
He is just advicing you guys to come meet us in 2019 it has been long we left 1944
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by slimjosh231(m): 9:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
Bonatheripper:
Fela's song comes to mind.
They go park themselves inside like sandine.. suffering and smiling.
99 standing 49 nine sitting.
Suffering and smiling.. everyday na the same thing.. suffering and smiling.
Kids won’t be able to relate to this Lyrics. Davido and Wizkid fans of today.
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by wiseone28: 9:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
Iogobenz:
I bought my Lexus from the north sir and I personally drove my car with the Lexus back to phc sir so I know what I am talking about.
I can't argue again but have it in mind that they northerners prefer to travel in such manner
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by tommenoh(m): 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
Disaster waiting to happen! Tomorrow they will say, it's village people

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
This is what I do not understand about Nigeria. Every vehicle that is manufactured especially trucks and 18-wheelers, meant to transport heavier loads have a load capacity. And if that capacity is exceeded, the vehicle is not safe to ply on the same road as other vehicles and road users. That's why in the US, you have "weigh stations" on the highways every so many miles to weigh heavy trucks and make sure that they do not exceed the amount of weight that's required for them to be safe on the road. I am appalled that the Police would even allow such a truck that's clearly overloaded and a death trap to be driving down the road. As a passenger, you need not be told how dangerous it is to be riding in such a vehicle. Should the truck tip over and every passenger dies, then the same Nigerians would blame the village people and the devil but not the passengers themselves. I mean this is insane...it was just an accident in waiting!
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
FRSC routinely pass a danfo with all four trafficators broken and no side-mirrors, to flag down the next (private) car with no visible infractions/violations. Same with those animals in white called the VIO.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by maisauki: 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
donstan18:
An average Fulani man will prefer to travel with this method than flying in a private jet.
you've gotten the likes, what next?
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by Legendguru: 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
hmm
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by Slimsly100(f): 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2019
Gandokii:

Fyn geh...which side of the zoo. U mean RUGA republic?

grin grin grin

I say baba, u put ngida.
Na u talk am o!
grin grin
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by franyole: 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
this is where we are right now. the true color of 9ja. God help us all
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by Postanalyser: 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
lebanonboy:
As if dis biafra fools dnt act in dis way too
Boko boy
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by Monday60655(m): 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
This can only happen in Fulani land
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by TGMISKY(m): 10:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
That's one problem Nigerians have. We expect the country to be better when what we do is complain rather than report
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by Kaodek(m): 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
I think thats Norms for those ones that came from North to South for hustling...infact i saw many of them traveling this way before Sallah

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by akmath: 10:51pm On Sep 05, 2019
Iogobenz:
you've gotta see past tribalism to succeed bro.
They are the best people to work or do business with.
Hope your business with Bubu is paying off?
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 05, 2019
phyya:

Yeah but we should also try to protect ourselves too. On a date with that? Thanks I'll pass

Alhaja Yemisi.

That was what you said, not me. So its God that protect according to you.
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by phyya(f): 11:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
truthsayer009:

Alhaja Yemisi.

That was what you said, not me. So its God that protect according to you.

I said THEY have that mentality. I'm done talking about this
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 06, 2019
phyya:

I said THEY have that mentality. I'm done talking about this

Whatever Alhaja Ramottu
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by Digitalcreator(m): 8:07am On Sep 06, 2019
Road safety can not hold them becos the driver have nothing to offer.. Them go just comot face.. They are bunch of goats and idiots and my brother is among them i call him idiot everyday..!!!
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 06, 2019
Slimsly100:
Who else will feel comfortable travelling this way if not our brothers from the other side of the country.
Na wa!!

From which side aunty? Please be very clear make you no vex me angry
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 06, 2019
what da hell is this? sad
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by danny56: 10:37am On Sep 06, 2019
gunnersway:

I disagree with you, I was born and raised in the east and I tell you that most farmers when going home from the farm can overload a truck this way. Just stop picking up a particular tribe once it's a bad trait. Shit happens at every nook and cranny of this country

Okay...!
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by Gandokii(m): 5:23am On Sep 07, 2019
Slimsly100:

grin grin grin

I say baba, u put ngida.
Na u talk am o!
grin grin

Ohkay
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by autoports: 5:46am On Sep 07, 2019
The effectively extravagant lodge of the Creta has gotten minor changes like the differentiating metallic completion reporting in real time con vents. hyundai creta price on road The organization has included another top spec form, the SX(O) Executive variation which offers ventilated seats for the first column situates notwithstanding highlights like an electric sunroof, path change marker streak alteration, 17-inch jewel cut composite and that's only the tip of the iceberg. Regarding security, the six-airbag bundle with back camera for stopping has likewise been proceeded.
Re: Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 17, 2022
abeg which country una de go with this kind overloading

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yobe Deputy Governor's Son, Two Others Die In Road Crash / Why Is This Road Designed Like This? (Pictured) / Moving Back To Nigeria After The Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.