Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,636 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

MEN: Secret To Having A Beautiful Baby - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN: Secret To Having A Beautiful Baby (538 Views)

Twitter Users Confess To Having Sexual Relations With Their Cousins / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN: Secret To Having A Beautiful Baby by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
Men are 50%Responsible for the development and healthiness of a child. You don't have to marry a pulchritudinous woman in order to bear a handsome boy or an adorable girl. It all lies on your sperm.
Men who abstain from ejaculation for a long period of time convey unhealthy sperm in them and when you discharge into your woman, u re 40%likely to have a malnourished child.
Here's the deal
If you plan to have sex with your wife and I mean real sex with no withdrawal method and you haven't ejaculated a week before then, don't release inside her, instead do the withdrawal method then after that day, start to build healthy sperm by avoiding alcohol, smoking and start feasting on fruits and vegetables,yoghurt, fruit juice, eggs,folic acid supplement, drinking enough water daily and other healthy foods for a period of five days, then you can have sex. Ejaculate inside her and let the healthy sperm do its magic.

Those who have doubt about this
Try abstaining from ejaculation for a month or more, when you finally ejaculate, your semen is gonna be a bit watery with no thickness. In order for your body to build new healthy sperm you need to get rid of the old

1 Like

Re: MEN: Secret To Having A Beautiful Baby by TheSourcerer: 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
Really good info
Re: MEN: Secret To Having A Beautiful Baby by goodmorning40: 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
But snake must everly born something that is long no matter the method used

1 Like

Re: MEN: Secret To Having A Beautiful Baby by 21cents: 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
No offense but This your write up is pure bull$hit.. when you don't ejaculate for a long time, it builds up thickness of sperm. Stayed away from ejaculation for about 2 weeks and when I finally had sex, it was thick and Earth shattering.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If I Find Out You've Been Faking Orgasm,that's The End Of The Relationship. / Yoruba Men And Their Hate For Gisting Talkative Girls Like Me / Actress Genny Uzoma Stuns In Lovely Christmas Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.