Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) (78496 Views)

Goat "Attacks" Lion At Ogba Zoo In Benin, The Lion Later Caught It (Video) / Starving Lion At Gamji Gate Zoo In Kaduna (photos) / Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by tommenoh(m): 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
A croc can lie motionless for long, preserving heat and energy, especially by day and when it's not threatened or in a frency at the sight of food.
Your story has no substance nor do I believe you confronted the zoo keepers and they accepted.
I think it highly illogical that a replica crocodile would have been substituted in a zoological garden where people might stumble onto the truth.
Be it as read, then the zoo, no try at all as its even easy to catch a croc. The have lions right, so why not a live croc, even if na small one,
Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by Davidzy23(m): 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
chiiraq802:
9ja na scam... Mk dem kuku sell dis country naaaa... nid my own share Asap!!! grin

No be lie bro.. last last All na scam.. ��
Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by Sanchez01: 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
Fixed:
NAIRALAND has finally lost its credibility!!!

A moderator creating a thread based on half truth and pushed it to frontpage. What does it take lalastica to verify the information.

Like moderator like commentator. There is a rejoinder video still on the Twitter link showing the same Crocodile moving but nobody cared to even check.

It isn't Lalasticlala's fault to be fair. Someone ranted, he reported it, how is he responsible? The folks you should go after are the ones claiming it is indeed fake.
Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2019
Tor. The zoo keepers fvcked up. They should have opened the door and allowed him to enter to investigate if they are real

2 Likes

Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by blessedjohn: 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
The animal in the image is truly a crocodile. It's a short snout crocodile, and it's different from Nile crocodile that many is used to.
lalasticlala:
A man visited a Zoo in Abeokuta, Ogun State but was shocked after spotting fake crocodiles.

The Twitter user, @tweetmankind shared the video and narrated his experience.

He wrote:

Watch the video via: https://mobile.twitter.com/tweetmankind/status/1169512648318361600
Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
Teejayphillip:
Even our president is cloned and all em cabinets b scam as well grin grin grin

Nothing in dis country amaze me anymore

Even you sef I doubt .. maybe nah your fake I dey see or nah the original
Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by Kurzgesagt: 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Imagine a mod not finding out facts before posting
They are real
https://mobile.twitter.com/Nessa_Ade/status/1169537617416859648

This your link is not related to this post
You must be a worker in that zoo
You people should return the real Crocodile and remove that toy
Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by FarahAideed: 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
The person that made the video is a Dullard , that's how crocodiles sunbath ..go there and you will know they are very alive

1 Like

Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by Kurzgesagt: 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2019
Sellfish:
He should have gone into the cage and checked it out properly angry ....if possible he should have put his arms inside the 'fake' crocodile's mouth to check if it's Eleganza plastic that's inside it or ....... grin

Coward Sherlock Holmes undecided

Mumu read his post
Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by maisauki: 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
I won't buy this unless you market it well ... what makes you say that the croc is fake
Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by Legendguru: 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2019
ohh
Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by Sellfish(m): 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
Kurzgesagt:

Mumu read his post

Wise man Sir, please confirm how close his 'examination' of the crocodile must have been seeing that he was viewing it from outside an iron mesh sad

You should be sold to ritualists and the funds realized used to buy a baby crocodile for that zoo..because you clearly have the brainpower of a baby goat...and you are not even sensible enough to hide your imbecility

1 Like

Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by Postanalyser: 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
Wait,this dirty place is a zoo too? Yoruba people and dirtiness sef

1 Like

Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by Bostin(m): 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
argon500:
Zoo in Abeokuta?

Where is it located?
MKO Stadium Kuto Abeokuta enter from the back gate ,is in the Carwash closed to the gate .
Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2019
They have probably eaten it.
Then every month they will budget money for feedding them
Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by Reptyle(m): 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
Please tell the man to get in the cage and take a picture standing next to the croc.

I just want to test something really quick grin
Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by Sanchez01: 9:38pm On Sep 05, 2019
Fixed:

My brother, due diligence is required. That Twitter post and the rejoinder on the same thread happened yesterday. Our supermoderator rushed to post the part that will make news same way some irrelevant threads are pushed to frontpage. I suspect you also did not go through the link. wink
I did but there's one thing you should have noticed about the forum. It thrives on controversies and most users of forum are always in a hurry to comment, as most don't even know how to verify claims on their own. My first comment came before yours and I already pointed out the flaw of the OP (not Lala now).

He, however, pushed it to FP owing to the mixed reactions it would generate.
Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2019
Them don boil the real ones chop nau
Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by Gazzy88(m): 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2019
Papiikush:
Them talk say Nigeria Na zoo.

Even as a zoo we still failed in the zoo sector?

Chai... This country is cursed! (Ayiiiiiii)
did you even bother to confirm if the news is real or not? You're part of Nigeria's problem,with the manner of your thoughts.
Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by Fixed: 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2019
Sanchez01:

I did but there's one thing you should have noticed about the forum. It thrives on controversies and most users of forum are always in a hurry to comment, as most don't even know how to verify claims on their own. My first comment came before yours and I already pointed out the flaw of the OP (not Lala now).

We are on the same page sir.
Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by Toscarel: 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2019
ignorance is bliss

crocodiles can stay stationary for hours just to slow their metabolism
Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
The zoo keepers should have allowed him to move closer to ascertain the claim...... by now he would have been Rip to him
Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by D1zion: 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
SLAP44:
Search the houses of the zoo keepers, they must have killed the real Croc and stocked it in their freezer to be eating from it grin
grin grin grin grin you funny ooo
Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
KINGwax007:
Na improvisation
Maybe they don't want to be spending money on food. That budget goes to one superior's bank account.
Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
They are real
Thanks for sharing the link... You've helped degbug this fake news...

1 Like

Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Them don boil the real ones chop nau

Lol... Guy the crocodile na real...
Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by kayusely70(m): 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2019
Thats the nature of crocodiles! You shouldve made attempts to stir them!
Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by Djicemob: 9:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
Sanchez01:

So you think if the zoo want to sue nairaland for publicizing this fake news, you think say anything concern the so called "tweeter user"? Nairaland by its T and C don automatically push am give lala for posting.
Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by Teejayphillip(m): 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
glink2015:

Even you sef I doubt .. maybe nah your fake I dey see or nah the original

grin grin grin

Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by Niyinficient(m): 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
They are real

No mind them. Read thru the comment and see how your countrymen take lies hook, line and sinker without verifying and spewing thrash!

Smh gan! ���

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator / Dolphins Migrating Through Dolphin Estate, Lagos Caught On Camera By Fishermen / Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.