Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) (78495 Views)

Goat "Attacks" Lion At Ogba Zoo In Benin, The Lion Later Caught It (Video) / Starving Lion At Gamji Gate Zoo In Kaduna (photos) / Starving Elephant Spotted At The Maiduguri Zoo In Borno State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by oadeniyi: 1:00am On Sep 06, 2019
eedriyz:
So many gullible folks on this thread. Small time, you people will be calling Buhari a dullard.
grin grin grin
Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by Yankee101: 1:35am On Sep 06, 2019
Naija sha

Everything na scam
Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by sexysage(m): 2:26am On Sep 06, 2019
fortran12:

So cos of crocodile the country is doomed ? See reasoning

Isn't the country doomed?
Or you think I'm talking because of crocodile?
My poor widow hardworking mom was scammed of her hard earned money meant to pay my school fee this session and it wasn't funny at all. So I know what I'm saying. The evil people perpetrate in this country on daily basis is an indicator of doom.
Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by NLorubebe(m): 4:18am On Sep 06, 2019
lalasticlala:
A man visited a Zoo in Abeokuta, Ogun State but was shocked after spotting fake crocodiles.

The Twitter user, @tweetmankind shared the video and narrated his experience.

He wrote:

Watch the video via: https://mobile.twitter.com/tweetmankind/status/1169512648318361600
You're a mod and joined in sharing fake posts. On what grounds did the guy confirm the croc was "fake"? Maybe he should touch the croc next time to confirm if it was real or not na

1 Like

Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by Nobody: 4:30am On Sep 06, 2019
I actually think this is quite ingenious...not ethical, just ingenious
Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by Slurity(m): 4:33am On Sep 06, 2019
lalasticlala:
A man visited a Zoo in Abeokuta, Ogun State but was shocked after spotting fake crocodiles.

He wrote:

Watch the video via: https://mobile.twitter.com/tweetmankind/status/1169512648318361600
I have 4 baby crocodiles for sale at Atan Ota Ogun state. 08066984801
Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by Lionofdjungle: 5:55am On Sep 06, 2019
wellmax:
But Crocs are not rear nor scare Na, why fake it.
The real one will be consuming food but that replica won't eat food, thereby saving them money
Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by Amigo65(m): 6:27am On Sep 06, 2019
There is nothing we will not see in this country
Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by zedman1(m): 7:51am On Sep 06, 2019
The guy for just jump inside then come out tell us say na fake. I bet most people commenting here don't know these animals rarely move at times just to make preys believe they are actually dead!
Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by GreaterGraceGG(f): 8:00am On Sep 06, 2019
zedman1:
The guy for just jump inside then come out tell us say na fake. I bet most people commenting here don't know these animals rarely move at times just to make preys believe they are actually dead!
Please tell them

1 Like

Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by Demzlent(m): 8:03am On Sep 06, 2019
argon500:
Zoo in Abeokuta?

Where is it located?

One at FUNAAB the other at OOPL ie Obasanjo library
Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by Ohraybs(m): 8:04am On Sep 06, 2019
lalasticlala:
A man claims he visited a Zoo in Abeokuta, Ogun State but was shocked after spotting 'fake crocodiles'.

He wrote:

But another Twitter user Nessa_Ade @Nessa_Ade reacted and shared her own video showing that the crocodiles move.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Nessa_Ade/status/1169535920762236929

Why confront the zoo management, why not tell them to open the cage that you wanna access the health of the crocodile. � grin grin
Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:24am On Sep 06, 2019
argon500:
Zoo in Abeokuta?

Where is it located?
been asking myself the same question too but when i made a search i saw oopl zoo and funaab zoo
Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by Greatfullheart: 8:40am On Sep 06, 2019
See In Nigeria there's Nothing Like Real Or Fake. We Just Leave Normal Life.

Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 9:27am On Sep 06, 2019
He should have easily confirmed his curiosity by touching. Most of these things don't usually move even if you throw something at them but they are very observant. Saw same thing in UNILORIN zoo but with critical observation they were real.
Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by Stillthebest: 10:52am On Sep 06, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Everyone is now an online reporting journalist and trending machine. They just want to be the first to post negligent of facts. A zoo that has existed before your fathers.

You go to weddings and every single person on a round table is busy taking selfies. No one is chatting or acquitting, no one is making friends.

Richdad

The New Nigeria where internet and adventure of smart phone is abused. Nigeria is a mess caused by Nigerians with misplaced priorities from the youths.
Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 06, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Imagine a mod not finding out facts before posting
They are real
https://mobile.twitter.com/Nessa_Ade/status/1169537617416859648

Sorry, my own post was on a lighter mood. You did not catch the joke.
Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by Rhea(f): 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2019
Teejayphillip:
Even our president is cloned and all em cabinets b scam as well grin grin grin

Nothing in dis country amaze me anymore.

But posters those creatures nah demo dem dey do oo... Just try enter dat cage and confirm if they are or not.

Nah dat time I go believe u. Just pull ur hand through the cage, body go tell u Howfar later grin grin grin

You wan make the guy shake hand with Dr Croc?
Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by fortran12: 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2019
sexysage:

Isn't the country doomed?
Or you think I'm talking because of crocodile?
My poor widow hardworking mom was scammed of her hard earned money meant to pay my school fee this session and it wasn't funny at all. So I know what I'm saying. The evil people perpetrate in this country on daily basis is an indicator of doom.
Sorry about that, but that has nothing to do with crocs
Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by Teejayphillip(m): 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
Rhea:

You wan make the guy shake hand with Dr Croc?

Baba the story tire me jaare
Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by Fixed: 11:24am On Sep 07, 2019
Fixed:

We are on the same page sir.

It turns out that our Nairaland Moderator cannot stand criticism. After pointing out the obvious error in this thread he created when he did not verify an information before posting it, he corrected himself which is quite good. But what is the point in deleting my original posts? I consider this a gross misuse of power.

It's the same thing happening in the highest form of leadership in the country. A constructive criticism aids a better performance when taken in good faith.
Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by Mishhcre(m): 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
Maybe the man that said the zoo management confessed is the one wey dey confuse us.
Re: Crocodiles In A Zoo In Abeokuta: Fake Or Real? (Photos) by emma321(m): 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator / Dolphins Migrating Through Dolphin Estate, Lagos Caught On Camera By Fishermen / Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.