Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Ten Easy Ways To Make Ladies Love You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Easy Ways To Make Ladies Love You (2667 Views)

What Would Make Ladies 30 & Above Yet To Get Married? / Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around / 7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Easy Ways To Make Ladies Love You by nutripotherbals: 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
Nigeria is a big country with a population of about 18omillion. Out of which we have 64% as women. This easily tells you that the number of women in Nigeria is more than that of men. So there is tendency to be limited men especially where many of the women are choosy.

So in order to make yourself stand out from the pack and make women love you no matter where you go be it at the church, gym, market, office, bar, club, parties and airport etc. here are some quality to look at:

1.Be confident and charming at all times.

2.Make her feel feminine in comparison to how masculine you are (i.e. how you think, feel, behave, move and take action in life and around her).

3.Be charismatic.

4.Make her laugh and feel good around you.

5.Be emotionally stronger than her (i.e. don’t cry when life gets tough, don’t be insecure, don’t be so emotionally sensitive).
6.Be a man of your word.

7. Make sure that she feels enough respect and attraction for you before you attempt to be romantic.

8.Be a man who is rising up through the levels of life by reaching for your true potential, rather than hiding from your biggest goals and ambitions because you are afraid of failure or because you just want to spend all of time with her.

9.Be loving and caring towards her and other people in your life, but don’t be a pushover who lets people disrespect you or take advantage of your kindness.

10.Have 100% belief in your ability to achieve whatever you are aiming to achieve in life and then keep following through until you get there. It may take 5, 10, 20 or 30 years to get there, but don’t give up before then.

To learn more how you can spice up your intimate life click here https:///yyq6cyda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Easy Ways To Make Ladies Love You by youngest85(m): 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2019
Mitchew....... with money all things all possible

2 Likes

Re: Ten Easy Ways To Make Ladies Love You by Nezero(m): 11:44am On Sep 06, 2019
Thanks for opening my eyes
Re: Ten Easy Ways To Make Ladies Love You by citywal(m): 11:55am On Sep 06, 2019
I did this for 1yrs and all she said to me is I am not ready for COMMITMENTS YET SINCE last week I have not been myself.
Re: Ten Easy Ways To Make Ladies Love You by eddycliff(m): 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2019
citywal:
I did this for 1yrs and all she said to me is I am not ready for COMMITMENTS YET SINCE last week I have not been myself.

Then she hear that won 50m in bet9ja....
She b like "I jos wanted u to giv me some time"
���

2 Likes

Re: Ten Easy Ways To Make Ladies Love You by nutripotherbals: 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2019
youngest85:
Mitchew....... with money all things all possible

Money can buy you a glamorous marriage but not a happy home

1 Like

Re: Ten Easy Ways To Make Ladies Love You by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2019
citywal:
ehya take heart bro

1 Like

Re: Ten Easy Ways To Make Ladies Love You by Firstorderwizard(m): 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2019
Musa have seen all this things for gate.
Yet money passeth all understandingundecided

1 Like

Re: Ten Easy Ways To Make Ladies Love You by citywal(m): 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2019
Keepem:
ehya take heart bro
Thanks
Re: Ten Easy Ways To Make Ladies Love You by abbatoir(m): 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2019
K
Re: Ten Easy Ways To Make Ladies Love You by nutripotherbals: 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2019
Na so life be
Re: Ten Easy Ways To Make Ladies Love You by nutripotherbals: 11:56pm On Sep 26, 2019
Always be clean and look sharp.
Re: Ten Easy Ways To Make Ladies Love You by Gilthunder: 1:58am On Sep 27, 2019
Guy all this thing na wash.. if you no get money forget am.

I did all this for a complete year for one girl head, at the end of it.. i asked her out and she told me "I have Goals (which directly implies that am Goal_less in life)"
Re: Ten Easy Ways To Make Ladies Love You by nutripotherbals: 9:24pm On Nov 08, 2020
Gilthunder:
Guy all this thing na wash.. if you no get money forget am.

I did all this for a complete year for one girl head, at the end of it.. i asked her out and she told me "I have Goals (which directly implies that am Goal_less in life)"

Try them and see it works.

Women are attracted to confident men. if you have money too that will be a big plus.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls / What Could She Be Up To? Photo Of Her Handbag!!! / This Is How I Met My ...share Yours.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.