Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around (6953 Views)

Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You / Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys? / 7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around by Sarkoleebeez: 6:57am On Aug 20, 2019
MAJOR TIPS THAT WILL MAKE LADIES FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU AND CHASE YOU AROUND.

It's a normal for men to chase ladies however does one understand men can also build ladies chase them (if not for money)? What you are doing and the way you carry yourself determines the wave at that a woman's love will collect for you.

So however are you able to build her chase you? Here are four sturdy tips;

1. build a powerful 1st impression

The first impression is extremely necessary. As a man, you have got to actually be the person you're once you meet her for the primary time or once you commit to currently let it known to her that you simply want her.Don't fumble during this point. Act assured and spit words that may see her need to understand a lot of regarding you. she's going to seek for you to understand a lot of concerning you.

2. do not build things too straightforward for her

Frequent calls and chats are not right. don't you've got different things to do? As a person, you have got a great deal of necessary things to try to to than chase ladies. do not let her see you as this sort of a person.

Limit your contact together with her and show her you're a busy man determined to form his own life higher 1st. concentrate on your things instead of her. she's going to love this.

read the remaining romancing here :-

https://www.beezstrap.com.ng/2019/08/major-tips-that-will-make-ladies-fall.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around by XhosaNostra(f): 7:13am On Aug 20, 2019
1st of all, nobody is going to fùcking chase you, princess. This stuff doesn't work on all women. You become unavailable & toss just enough my way to keep me hooked, eventually I will get bored of you. Point blank. It doesn't make you one bit mysterious or more attractive being "too busy" while you're a bum living an ordinary life. CEOs can claim to be busy, not you an average John Doe. I'll cut your stupid, game-playing ass right off, so you can take your childishness back to the jungle gym, where you belong.

14 Likes

Re: Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around by GayMohamemed: 7:22am On Aug 20, 2019
Sarkoleebeez:
MAJOR TIPS THAT WILL MAKE LADIES FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU AND CHASE YOU AROUND.

It's a normal for men to chase ladies however does one understand men can also build ladies chase them (if not for money)? What you are doing and the way you carry yourself determines the wave at that a woman's love will collect for you.

So however are you able to build her chase you? Here are four sturdy tips;

1. build a powerful 1st impression

The first impression is extremely necessary. As a man, you have got to actually be the person you're once you meet her for the primary time or once you commit to currently let it known to her that you simply want her.Don't fumble during this point. Act assured and spit words that may see her need to understand a lot of regarding you. she's going to seek for you to understand a lot of concerning you.

2. do not build things too straightforward for her

Frequent calls and chats are not right. don't you've got different things to do? As a person, you have got a great deal of necessary things to try to to than chase ladies. do not let her see you as this sort of a person.

Limit your contact together with her and show her you're a busy man determined to form his own life higher 1st. concentrate on your things instead of her. she's going to love this.

read the remaining romancing here :-

https://www.beezstrap.com.ng/2019/08/major-tips-that-will-make-ladies-fall.html

The only thing is make money, live a very comfortable life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:
1st of all, nobody is going to fùcking chase you, princess. This stuff doesn't work on all women. You become unavailable & toss just enough my way to keep me hooked, eventually I will get bored of you. Point blank. It doesn't make you one bit mysterious or more attractive being "too busy" while you're a bum living an ordinary life. CEOs can claim to be busy, not you an average John Doe. I'll cut your stupid, game-playing ass right off, so you can take your childishness back to the jungle gym, where you belong.

like say you fine now sebi that for complimemt your badt mouth.

9 Likes

Re: Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around by XhosaNostra(f): 7:28am On Aug 20, 2019
ericsmith:

like say you fine now sebi that for complimemt your badt mouth.

I don't understand.
Re: Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 20, 2019
They dont work for all gals
Re: Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I don't understand.

E beta

4 Likes

Re: Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around by IamPlato(m): 7:44am On Aug 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:
hahahaha... Chill Miss South Africa... cheesy dont Be So Hard On Him

Stuff Like These Work, the Ladies Do Not Realize In Time That The Strategy is Being Applied until It Is Too Late
Re: Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around by XhosaNostra(f): 7:48am On Aug 20, 2019
IamPlato:
hahahaha... Chill Miss South Africa... cheesy dont Be So Hard On Him

Stuff Like These Work, the Ladies Do Not Realize In Time That The Strategy is Being Applied until It Is Too Late

Yeah, but when you've experienced it once, you see it coming next time some guy tries to pull this tired stunt.
You should stop being one trick ponies, that'd be a good start grin
Re: Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around by IamPlato(m): 8:06am On Aug 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yeah, but when you've experienced it once, you see it coming next time some guy tries to pull this tired stunt.
You should stop being one trick ponies, that'd be a good start grin
dont Forget There Are A Thousand Ways Of Doing That Same Thing wink

5 Likes

Re: Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around by XhosaNostra(f): 8:09am On Aug 20, 2019
IamPlato:
dont Forget There Are A Thousand Ways Of Doing That Same Thing wink

Lol, just like there're many consistencies of shiat, some runny, some like logs, but one thing they all have in common, they stink to the high heavens grin

1 Like

Re: Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around by IamPlato(m): 8:13am On Aug 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, just like there're many consistencies of shiat, some runny, some like logs, but one thing they all have in common, they stink to the high heavens grin

The More You Adapt To The Previous Techniques, the Better We Get At it...

1 Like

Re: Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around by XhosaNostra(f): 8:13am On Aug 20, 2019
IamPlato:

The More You Adapt To The Previous Techniques, the Better We Get At it...

If you say so.
Re: Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around by IamPlato(m): 8:19am On Aug 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

If you say so.
the More Unpredictable A Guy Is, the More You Are Hooked. You Want To Leave Yet You Want To Stay... You Are Trapped in His Mystery And You Love It
Re: Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around by XhosaNostra(f): 8:22am On Aug 20, 2019
IamPlato:
the More Unpredictable A Guy Is, the More You Are Hooked. You Want To Leave Yet You Want To Stay... You Are Trapped in His Mystery And You Love It

Lol, only when he's unpredictable in a good way. Personally, I cannot stand emotional lability.
Re: Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around by IamPlato(m): 8:32am On Aug 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, only when he's unpredictable in a good way. Personally, I cannot stand emotional lability.
Yes Of Cause, he Will Be Unpredictable In Good Ways... Good Ways That Keeps You In Love for A Very Long While

2 Likes

Re: Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around by XhosaNostra(f): 8:34am On Aug 20, 2019
IamPlato:
Yes Of Cause, he Will Be Unpredictable In Good Ways... Good Ways That Keeps You In Love for A Very Long While

No issue with that if it isn't manipulative.

1 Like

Re: Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around by IamPlato(m): 8:48am On Aug 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

No issue with that if it isn't manipulative.
Yes, for Some It Could Be.

But You Can Speak with My Baby Mamas Adaibeku or Husbandsnatcha or Analqueenluci or Jacqueline22, I Taught Them THREE Things
1. The Power Of Attraction

2. The Powe Of Attention

3. The Power Of Manipulation

4. The Secret Of Unpredictability

Oh Shiit Thats Four sad

wink

2 Likes

Re: Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around by XhosaNostra(f): 9:12am On Aug 20, 2019
IamPlato:

But You Can Speak with My Baby Mamas Adaibeku or Husbandsnatcha or Analqueenluci or Jacqueline22, I Taught Them THREE Things

2. The Powe Of Attention

Oh Shiit Thats Four sad

wink

Looooool. Smh.
Re: Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around by Tallesty1(m): 9:26am On Aug 20, 2019
Getting a woman is very easy, the ish is in keeping 'em.

1 Like

Re: Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around by ignis: 9:32am On Aug 20, 2019
Money sure pass
Re: Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around by Adaibeku(f): 9:34am On Aug 20, 2019
IamPlato:

2. The Powe Of Attention

Oh Shiit Thats Four sad

wink

Wat! shocked Ooh Fvck You
Teach who what?
Pls will you allow me eat my new yam in peace overhere in Ukraine pls
Re: Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, those nonsense they read off some books. I have met quite a few trying to play that "cocky" attitude with me. I cut them off and they say I am proud.

Who has time for silly mind games?

If there is something that special about you, I will see it. Stop trying to play mysterious. You are not! grin

2 Likes

Re: Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around by XhosaNostra(f): 9:38am On Aug 20, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Lol, those nonsense they read off some books. I have met quite a few trying to play that "cocky" attitude with me. I cut them off and they say I am proud.

Who has time for silly mind games?

If there is something that special about you, I will see it. Stop trying to play mysterious. You are not! grin

Exactly! It annoys me too when they do that lol.

1 Like

Re: Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Exactly! It annoys me too when they do that lol.

That is what happens when you think you know women (or men) a lot. angry

1 Like

Re: Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 20, 2019
This na the kain manual our ubu guy dey read. Pls add do bad boy when she is on heat. That works everytime.
Re: Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around by IamPlato(m): 10:16am On Aug 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

Wat! shocked Ooh Fvck You
Teach who what?
Pls will you allow me eat my new yam in peace overhere in Ukraine pls
So You Left Dubai,

You Are In Ukraine, even Amakvula is In Ukraine... So No More Arab Shiit to Eat? Are You Ladies Now Drinking White Men Urine?

1 Like

Re: Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around by Adaibeku(f): 10:28am On Aug 20, 2019
IamPlato:
So You Left Dubai,

You Are In Ukraine, even Amakvula is In Ukraine... So No More Arab Shiit to Eat? Are You Ladies Now Drinking White Men Urine?

I have never told u am in dubai ,Reki confuses u ..

And i dont base there just 4 a function Littlebrain
Re: Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around by IamPlato(m): 10:36am On Aug 20, 2019
Adaibeku:

I have never told u am in dubai ,Reki confuses u ..

And i dont base there just 4 a function Littlebrain
Shove The Excuses Down Your MILF Ass.

Function... Is That The New Coded Name For A big Dick

1 Like

Re: Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:56am On Aug 20, 2019
Very laughable shiit.
Re: Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around by Adaibeku(f): 10:59am On Aug 20, 2019
IamPlato:

Hmmmm...let me just go ,i will get you soon
Re: Major Tips That Will Make Ladies Fall In Love With You And Chase You Around by Adaibeku(f): 11:08am On Aug 20, 2019
IamPlato:

Dat Milf you called me might be ur death soon!
Beg me now!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wonder Has Finally Ended (pics) / ffff / Will It Fit Me Or Not (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.