Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Xenophobia: Jonathan Finally Reacts To Tension Between South Africans, Nigerians - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Xenophobia: Jonathan Finally Reacts To Tension Between South Africans, Nigerians (23087 Views)

Covid19:hidden Camera Spots Chinese Citizens Beating Africans(nigerians)to Death / Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) / Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: Jonathan Finally Reacts To Tension Between South Africans, Nigerians by BluntBoy(m): 9:46am On Sep 06, 2019
Amazingman:
j

Everything you wrote was about GJ and his administration Take note.

I never even mentioned buhari too, I only did as you did and mentioned the current administration.

But you were off point as I never mentioned Buhari. I mentioned you and pointed out the fallacies in your post, but rather than refute me, you went hard on Buhari. grin
Re: Xenophobia: Jonathan Finally Reacts To Tension Between South Africans, Nigerians by BluntBoy(m): 9:47am On Sep 06, 2019
Amazingman:
j

Everything you wrote was about GJ and his administration Take note.

I never even mentioned buhari too, I only did as you did and mentioned the current administration.

But you were off point as I never mentioned Buhari. I mentioned you and pointed out the fallacies in your post, but rather than refute me, you went for Buhari. grin
Re: Xenophobia: Jonathan Finally Reacts To Tension Between South Africans, Nigerians by Amazingman(m): 9:51am On Sep 06, 2019
BluntBoy:

But you were off point as I never mentioned Buhari. I mentioned you and pointed out the fallacies in your post, but rather than refute me, you went hard on Buhari. grin

You mentioned me , good
You quoted my post, true
My post was for someone I admire, his works and the regrets of today and laying accusations on his work comparing it to what we find ourselves today, which is still in my post means you fired first.
Automatically, any write up against my post is a support of today's pain. It's all in my post. So tell me now , who was the first to go off point?
Re: Xenophobia: Jonathan Finally Reacts To Tension Between South Africans, Nigerians by Xmen149(m): 11:25am On Sep 06, 2019
wink2015:

Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan laundered money amounting to $15 million usa dollars to south Africa using the private jet of Pastor Ayo Oritshejafor under the pretext of going to buy firearms to prosecute the ongoing war against the boko haram insurgency.

Unfortunately, the private jet was intercepted at the south African airport and the money seized.

I am surprised he is coming out to speak when his hands are dirty with shady business dealings.

lol,.mr do you read news from the back?.......what intelligence backings do you have to support your claim

What swallowed johnathan is internal political games,.he woudnt give in to the powers that be so they messed him up..dig and find out
Re: Xenophobia: Jonathan Finally Reacts To Tension Between South Africans, Nigerians by Empiree: 11:31am On Sep 06, 2019
AreaFada2:

Nigerian elite have too much economic interests in SA and SA companies operating in Nigeria. Some of their kids and grand-kids study & live there.

In the grand scheme of things, the death of a few thousands of Nigerians is regrettable BUT acceptable so long their own interests are intact.

The government might make a "knee-jerk" reaction temporarily but nothing major will change. Sadly those foreign countries know it by now.

We punch way below our weight internationally. Way below compared to where we were in the First & Second Republics.
this is uncomfortable truth I didn't want to hear. No wonder I have heard "no Nigerians killed in Xenophobic attack". This is very sad
Re: Xenophobia: Jonathan Finally Reacts To Tension Between South Africans, Nigerians by BluntBoy(m): 11:33am On Sep 06, 2019
Amazingman:

You mentioned me , good
You quoted my post, true
My post was for someone I admire, his works and the regrets of today and laying accusations on his work comparing it to what we find ourselves today, which is still in my post means you fired first.
Automatically, any write up against my post is a support of today's pain . It's all in my post. So tell me now , who was the first to go off point?

SMH...
Re: Xenophobia: Jonathan Finally Reacts To Tension Between South Africans, Nigerians by Amazingman(m): 11:58am On Sep 06, 2019
BluntBoy:

SMH...

I understand but I don't like people who throw in the towel without a decent fight. You tried though,keep syh
Re: Xenophobia: Jonathan Finally Reacts To Tension Between South Africans, Nigerians by owila4luv(m): 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2019
see correct man, even if dem write this speach for mr bubu he can't even read it well cool
Re: Xenophobia: Jonathan Finally Reacts To Tension Between South Africans, Nigerians by Paulo3644: 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2019
whao!!! I love this
Re: Xenophobia: Jonathan Finally Reacts To Tension Between South Africans, Nigerians by BluntBoy(m): 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2019
Amazingman:

I understand but I don't like people who throw in the towel without a decent fight. You tried though,keep syh

Your howlers were too many, so I decided that you weren't mentally fit for a healthy argument.

And when you made the last howler, I decided I should leave you. I mean, how could you have imagined that anyone against your praising of Goodluck Jonathan supports today's pains? This claim fails the test of logical thinking. It would mean that anyone who criticizes Goodluck or his administration supports Buhari or supports what you ambiguously term "today's pains".

Then, when I decided to let you be since it is very difficult to argue with a close-minded person, you made another howler, misjudging my parting shot as a show of submission. Submission to what exactly?
Re: Xenophobia: Jonathan Finally Reacts To Tension Between South Africans, Nigerians by Amazingman(m): 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2019
BluntBoy:

Your howlers were too many, so I decided that you weren't mentally fit for a healthy argument.

And when you made the last howler, I decided I should leave you. I mean, how could you have imagined that anyone against your praising of Goodluck Jonathan supports today's pains? This claim fails the test of logical thinking. It would mean that anyone who criticizes Goodluck or his administration supports Buhari or supports what you ambiguously term "today's pains".

Then, when I decided to let you be since it is very difficult to argue with a close-minded person, you made another howler, misjudging my parting shot as a show of submission. Submission to what exactly?

Joblessness is disease a big phat disease. You decided, you ? Can you make any decisions? Are u sure.
Rascal , donc attend que je the dit in chose mon ga. Tu es un maladie. Je sais que tu as perdu tous dans let vie. Un bandit comme toi , je be suis pas don ton niveau. Je suis ton grand et je reste comme can. Salopa, cheval de noir
Re: Xenophobia: Jonathan Finally Reacts To Tension Between South Africans, Nigerians by Empiree: 6:15am On Sep 07, 2019
I now forgive Buhari based on what this man said. He said federal govt was told by SA govt that no Nigerian were killed. That's why Nigerian govt didn't act.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNSbNF2_jr0
AreaFada2:

Nigerian elite have too much economic interests in SA and SA companies operating in Nigeria. Some of their kids and grand-kids study & live there.

In the grand scheme of things, the death of a few thousands of Nigerians is regrettable BUT acceptable so long their own interests are intact.

The government might make a "knee-jerk" reaction temporarily but nothing major will change. Sadly those foreign countries know it by now.

We punch way below our weight internationally. Way below compared to where we were in the First & Second Republics.
But now it looks like it is clear those killed were Nigerians. Hear what Oshiomole said. He has no doubt that Nigerians were killed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5mymyH6cyQ

Rilwayne001

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Jonathan Finally Reacts To Tension Between South Africans, Nigerians by Rilwayne001: 9:08am On Sep 07, 2019
Empiree:
I now forgive Buhari based on what this man said. He said federal govt was told by SA govt that no Nigerian were killed. That's why Nigerian govt didn't act.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNSbNF2_jr0 But now it looks like it is clear those killed were Nigerians. Hear what Oshiomole said. He has no doubt that Nigerians were killed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5mymyH6cyQ

Rilwayne001

Nigeria government will lie to cover their woes. Why would anyone even believe no Nigeria was killed in the attack because SA government said so? Who does that?

We were all where when the news broke out of a Tanzanian man killing a South African cab driver and blamed it on Nigeria, since then Nigerian over there has been the primary target and other foreigners are just secondary targets. This government of Buhari is a lie lie one oh. Egbon, no believe him at all. Lol
Re: Xenophobia: Jonathan Finally Reacts To Tension Between South Africans, Nigerians by Empiree: 11:24am On Sep 07, 2019
Chai...toor. that's sad.

I definitely would support Oshiomole's plan. That's the way to go
Rilwayne001:

Nigeria government will lie to cover their woes. Why would anyone even believe no Nigeria was killed in the attack because SA government said so? Who does that?

We were all where when the news broke out of a Tanzanian man killing a South African cab driver and blamed it on Nigeria, since then Nigerian over there has been the primary target and other foreigners are just secondary targets. This government of Buhari is a lie lie one oh. Egbon, no believe him at all. Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man's Lip Bitten Off In Ghana Because He Wanted To Help Someone (Graphic PIC) / David Hundeyin: How My Wife Abused Me / Baby With Umbilical Cord Dumped In Benue Polytechnic (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.