Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

What Are The 10 Commandments For Dating You?. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The 10 Commandments For Dating You?. (567 Views)

Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The 10 Commandments For Dating You?. by Easymoney00101(m): 12:00am On Sep 06, 2019
I'll give you mine first.
1. You must Love God
2. You must not be too black
3. I don't really care about boobs and but.
4. You must be tall. Not like tall tall. But at least tall
5. You must have something doing.
6. You must be able to help with issues
7. I don't really care about tribe.
8. You must have sense.
9. You must know how to cook good food
10. Look for this one yourself.

So can we hear from you?
See more @ https://jitesblog.com
Re: What Are The 10 Commandments For Dating You?. by Easymoney00101(m): 12:01am On Sep 06, 2019
Dominique
Re: What Are The 10 Commandments For Dating You?. by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:05am On Sep 06, 2019
- RESPECT
- TRUST
- HONESTY
- UNDERSTANDING
- INTELLIGENCE
- HARDWORKING
- FUN
- ATTRACTION
- CLASS
- OPEN MINDED

2 Likes

Re: What Are The 10 Commandments For Dating You?. by Easymoney00101(m): 12:18am On Sep 06, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
- RESPECT
- TRUST
- HONESTY
- UNDERSTANDING
- INTELLIGENCE
- HARDWORKING
- FUN
- ATTRACTION
- CLASS
- OPEN MINDED
Is that so

1 Like

Re: What Are The 10 Commandments For Dating You?. by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:24am On Sep 06, 2019
Easymoney00101:
Is that so

Oh yes....everything else is irrelevant to me.
Re: What Are The 10 Commandments For Dating You?. by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 06, 2019
While they are struggling to keep the heavenly 10 commandments, mortals too are giving out theirs. Fools!

1 Like

Re: What Are The 10 Commandments For Dating You?. by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:17am On Sep 06, 2019
MariaLavina:
While they are struggling to keep the heavenly 10 commandments, mortals too are giving out theirs. Fools!

That's because you believe we are all brainless follow-follow religious sheep.
Re: What Are The 10 Commandments For Dating You?. by Offpoint: 1:19am On Sep 06, 2019
1. Be Good in the kitchen
2. Have sense
3. Have common sense
4. Have Natural sense
5. Have more sense
6. Learn to have more sense
7. Je ko ore e ko'pe at all time
8. Make your head sha dey correct
9. Just have sense
10. Be a savage animal IN-ZA-OZA-ROOM but with sense or you may kill me.... that's why sense is very important.

If you have sense you know what to do at all time.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The 10 Commandments For Dating You?. by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 06, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

That's because you believe we are all brainless follow-follow religious sheep.
Someone is hurt grin

But then you responding to the thread/topic shows you not only know there exist the religion 10 commandments, you acknowledge it too. You simply replaced with your own commandments. Now that makes you what? Hypocrite?
Re: What Are The 10 Commandments For Dating You?. by Easymoney00101(m): 6:39am On Sep 06, 2019
Offpoint:
1. Be Good in the kitchen
2. Have sense
3. Have common sense
4. Have Natural sense
5. Have more sense
6. Learn to have more sense
7. Je ko ore e ko'pe at all time
8. Make your head sha dey correct
9. Just have sense
10. Be a savage animal IN-ZA-OZA-ROOM but with sense or you may kill me.... that's why sense is very important.

If you have sense you know what to do at all time.
Sense all the way
Re: What Are The 10 Commandments For Dating You?. by Offpoint: 6:46am On Sep 06, 2019
Easymoney00101:
Sense all the way
sense all the way brother, sense all the way.
Re: What Are The 10 Commandments For Dating You?. by Easymoney00101(m): 8:29am On Sep 06, 2019
Offpoint:

sense all the way brother, sense all the way.
Ladies... If you just have sense, you'll be a good wife
Re: What Are The 10 Commandments For Dating You?. by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2019
MariaLavina:
Someone is hurt grin

But then you responding to the thread/topic shows you not only know there exist the religion 10 commandments, you acknowledge it too. You simply replaced with your own commandments. Now that makes you what? Hypocrite?

Believe me, I am highly educated on all the rubbish that is written in your holybook... thats the only way anyone can say with confidence that religion is complete gibberish nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

#deep_truth... #big_brother_lovers_read_this.... / Two Men Seen Fighting Over A 15 Year Old Girl In Enugu (pics&video) / loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.