Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! (19834 Views)

As A Lady Mention 3 Things A Guy Can Benefit From Dating You? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 12, 2021
You are a wife material already but you don't have to overdo or try too much to impress him by going to his house and start doing domestic chores upandan.

You cook

You wash

You clean

Etc.

Know your limits as a girlfriend abeg.

If he gets too much from you just as he would when he decide to make you his wife then he won't propose to you, cos you are already doing what a wife should do. So he may have no need to ask you to be his wife.

Guess what !!!

He will keep u as his girlfriend for years without thinking about marriage.

47 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by OB7Foreva(m): 6:37am On Dec 12, 2021
Why are you mentioning them now... This is totally pointless na
BadRadio:
Ishilove

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Rocktation

Farano

Dominique

12 Likes

Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by Rilwizy: 6:39am On Dec 12, 2021
Make sure you are not collecting money from him too, he is your boyfriend not your father

Thanks

546 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by Olaoluwa112(m): 6:40am On Dec 12, 2021
Boyfriends, don't take the role of father/husband while dating.

Paying her bills is none of your business.

414 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by Vinnie2000(m): 6:41am On Dec 12, 2021
OP
But the Lady can be collecting Urgent 5K, Airtime money, Money for Hairdo, etc from the Guy, abi? sad

Anyways, support your points though!

51 Likes

Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by Officialhorlah(m): 6:50am On Dec 12, 2021
Guys, Don't take the role of husband while dating, You're his boyfriend jooor! angry

You give money

You give more money

You will still give massive money

Etc.

Know your limits as a boyfriend abeg.

If she gets too much from you she'll make you her ATM and you become a Simp

Guess what !!!

She will keep u as his boyfriend for years without thinking about marriage. grin grin grin

290 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by TeeGentle(m): 6:50am On Dec 12, 2021
it happens very well
Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 12, 2021
SweetVibe:

You talk too much

how?cheesy
Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by dingbang(m): 7:06am On Dec 12, 2021
I dont understand how a boy will wake up and decide to be stupid

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 12, 2021
dingbang:
don't mind them... that's how they behave on Sunday mornings

13 Likes

Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by donbachi(m): 7:27am On Dec 12, 2021
Stop misleading the young ones.the bible says "he who finds a wife"

Meaning,every woman must make herself a wife......so,if a wife material is a threat to u.go for ur kind(ashawo).

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by mosdii(m): 7:40am On Dec 12, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

122 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 12, 2021
BadRadio:
how?cheesy

Please list out the roles of a girlfriend and a boyfriend in a relationship

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by FluxEmpire(m): 9:29am On Dec 12, 2021
Let's take your point to be right on an instance, a guy doesn't let his girl do those thingies you talked about, cooking and the likes. He gets married to her and finds out that she can't cook good and tasty meals. Nor be bad market be that?

I'm sure your defence would be she can learn or he can teach her. So, a guy would convert his marriage to cooking school that he'd be teaching his woman how to cook. If some women had sense than to be taking selfies and be shaking nyash wey nor dey always, they'd have used their time wisely to invest in themselves and make themselves better even in their relationships.

If you know all the things a real man goes through just to make his woman happy, you'd take down this post of yours.

And nobody is saying a lady should do those stuffs always. She can do those things in the weekend while she gets busy during the week with a good work. A loving and romantic guy would assist her with those things you say she shouldn't do for her boyfriend in a relationship. Peace!!!

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 12, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
stop sounding like a broken record... saying such nonsense should stop. U take delight in verbalising such nonsense because u have more like minds on Nairaland who will always glorify that thoughtlessness

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
FluxEmpire:
Let's take your point to be right on an instance, a guy doesn't let his girl do those thingies you talked about, cooking and the likes. He gets married to her and finds out that she can't cook good and tasty meals. Nor be bad market be that?

I'm sure your defence would be she can learn or he can teach her. So, a guy would convert his marriage to cooking school that he'd be teaching his woman how to cook. If some women had sense than to be taking selfies and be shaking nyash wey nor dey always, they'd have used their time wisely to invest in themselves and make themselves better even in their relationships.

If you know all the things a real man goes through just to make his woman happy, you'd take down this post of yours.

And nobody is saying a lady should do those stuffs always. She can do those things in the weekend while she gets busy during the week with a good work. A loving and romantic guy would assist her with those things you say she shouldn't do for her boyfriend in a relationship. Peace!!!
in two sentences....what are you trying to say?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2021
donbachi:
Stop misleading the young ones.the bible says "he who finds a wife"

Meaning,every woman must make herself a wife......so,if a wife material is a threat to u.go for ur kind(ashawo).
pls what university did u attend? I need to know so I don't make the mistake of going there for my MSc

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2021
dingbang:
Easy Comrade. Mkpurumiri in action

11 Likes

Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by karkinase(m): 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2021
Date reasonable girls you say no.. only guys who carry olosho will relate with you undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by Baawaa(m): 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2021
Lazy one talking
Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by slawormiir: 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Them go dey wear big polo up and down for kitchen

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by jericco1(m): 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2021
Lol, see this one, most ladies do that willingly, I for one hate it with passion, I don't let my girl do my laundry or dishes and even cook. I do it myself, I no wan hear say tomorrow she use that one against me.. tah comot there! grin

17 Likes

Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by jamaicabakare(m): 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
A Bad Radio always says rubbish grin grin grin

25 Likes

Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by Boluwatifeee(m): 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
karkinase:
Date reasonable girls you say no.. only guys who carry olosho will relate with you undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by paulolee(m): 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
thats normal bt the role switched when girlfriends started seeing relationship as poverty alleviating program..
guys would hardly demand for such from dier girlfriend iif he isnt paying her bills like her father..
on the long run, na guys dey suffer am pass bcox the girls go carry d relationship for head n cry for being used n dump wen tinz go south forgetting dt they limited a young gee from investing by paying their endless bills..
young king stay woke

8 Likes

Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by FactBoyz: 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
angry
Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by ecolime(m): 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
Olaoluwa112:
Boyfriends, don't take the role of father/husband while dating.

Paying her bills is none of your business.

Let me find you something

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by floss(m): 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
Interesting.... Lol

You know why they say women are confused creatures ?
They set the rules for one Simp and go overboard with another guy
If you are black remain black, the most annoying thing is they not only bleach their skin but also bleach who they truly are just for clout.
Op is a girl hiding in a man skin

7 Likes

Re: Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! by LINTUNE(m): 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
Madam , rest in Jesus name. undecided

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Name Some Movies You Have Watched With Bad Ass X-rated Scenes / You Are Your Opposite Gender For A Week, What Are The Things You Will Try Out? / Nigeria Guys Cannot Suck Puszy But Want U To Suck Their Diik

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.