Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,538 members, 7,816,311 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Chronicles Of Ezensulu - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chronicles Of Ezensulu (344 Views)

ROMANCE NOVEL: Rise Of The Blue Phoenix (Chronicles of The Girl Who Went Viral 1 / Lady Chronicles How A DM She Read, Took Her To The Next Level (Photos) / Chronicles Of A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chronicles Of Ezensulu by Liftkid(m): 12:01am On Sep 06, 2019
C.O.E is a true life story of a young boy; made, wrecked and saved.

I became 22 after 25th my father was laid to rest. Having my Dad lowered to the grave in front of my uncompleted building, remains the most adventurous thing ever did, remembering being bashed uncles.

My people would say " Time does not wait for a man defecating "

As an Igbo boy who is expected to leave his father’s house at most by the age of 30, fend for himself and build his own home, If he fails to do so, would be regarded as an irresponsible man in his own community, no much time to waste.

The Hospital bills, house and burial really made a dent to my savings and business capital.

I had betting business on mind to venture into but I was left with little money.

Everything happened too quickly like a dream, though I knew it wasn't one cause as a lucid dreamer, I know when am dreaming, I stage my dreams and control the characters.

Someone called me Nairaland one early morning and said he saw a post I made about buying an item some years back.

He told me he had 4kg worth of the item and enquired if am still interested in buying.

Like nairalanders and FTC like Business and I. we talked money and i requested he take the stuff to Alaba for inspection and confirmation since I was still in the East.

Dude, touched down Alaba international market within a short period of time.

We agreed at 50,000 per Kg and he had his 200k transferred to him And my good delivered.

Like Someone whose Bet ticket clicked, I woke up the next morning smiling, while my bank waited in advance.

It was around 7am when I started hearing words Like;

lesia ya ọgwụ-- confuse him
kusuo ya -- Harass him
igwilo -- One who remains at a particular place without making an attempt to leave
onye ụwa -- an UN serious person
akukwana ọru -- Don't expose it
gbara ọgwụ gi ñụọ -- Behave yourself
kpaa -- Pretend
ka o yie ife -- Let something look good

Welcome to Onitsha ado. I Met with the man I learnt the business in his shop and resold it for 125,000 per kilogram. (500k)

I became 300k richer just few days after my dad's burial without must hassle ? I almost concluded the death could see and act.

I got home Very Excited Like a kid that finds his or her mum sharing food in an occasion
Now financially Ready to venture into that trending business.

I picked my phone, called Ub Meka and asked him to help me get a shop close to his school, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu ojukwu University ( Ansu Uli campus) since student populated area is the best beat for the business.

I thought about the betting company to join and concluded to join bet9ja.

I logged their site and did the online registration and I was referred to the Supper agent who is in charge of Anambra and My L.G.A.
Re: Chronicles Of Ezensulu by Liftkid(m): 12:09am On Sep 06, 2019
nah encouragement I need and I go continue
Re: Chronicles Of Ezensulu by Liftkid(m): 12:14am On Sep 06, 2019
I will continue tomorrow if you guys show interest
Re: Chronicles Of Ezensulu by uchman(m): 1:23am On Sep 06, 2019
Go on brother...
We are behind you
Re: Chronicles Of Ezensulu by Liftkid(m): 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
CHRONICLES OF EZENSULU 2

With the help of UB MEKA, a student of Anambra state university, my Facebook group moderator and a friend more than a brother who is capable of Replicating the whitehouse in a black nation using a carton, I got a shop in a student populated area, Gini's cottage.

I phoned Mr ken, the Super agent assigned to Ihiala l.g.a Anambra and he told me not to pay for the shop until its inspected and approved, then he referred me to a location agent based at Ihiala for the shop inspection and approval since he is based in Lagos state.

I got to the location agent's office at ihiala beside total filling station around 8 am and boys already queued, charging phones, watching movies, screaming on top their voices ; Play me Goal goal, over 2.5, over 4.5, Correct score, 1 away and 2 home win.

Some even had their breakfast there. I was amazed and really hit Up by the turn up at such early morning.

This made me believe I would succeed in the business if I eventually start mine.

We drove straight to uli and alighted for the Inspection and approval.

If this man ( Location agent) was a rebot, He would have done better than (Var) virtual assistant referee.

I stood still, so tensed, Lik a presidential candidate waiting for INEC to announce the final presidential result, as I watched him return after walking four corners of the junction, 10 minutes each to ensure there was no other bet9ja center close.

He approached me and nodded in disagreement like a referee that disallowed a goal after consulting VAR and told me a shop had already been approved within the vicinity and its against their law (proximity) to have 2 bet9ja shops very close to each other in a none populated states.

He then suggested that I look for another shop in Egwusigo L.G.A.

Like many Guys amaka Had disappointed, I had my ear phone rightly placed in my ears and high the volume not minding the warning " Listening to high volume for long time may damage your ear" and began playing music.

I got home very infuriated and lost passion for food Like a man whose wife was caught cheating on his matrimonial bed.

Is this not Nigeria ? I was still contemplating if i Should grease the palms of the location agent to approve the shop when My phone rang, Lo and behold, it was the Location agent..

Why could he be calling ?? Has he changed mind ??

Find out in the next Chapter
Re: Chronicles Of Ezensulu by Liftkid(m): 1:45pm On Sep 06, 2019
uchman:
Go on brother... We are behind you
thanks man. I have updated

(1) (Reply)

How To Build A Healthy Relationship / #kfcproposal: SEE VIRAL VIDEO THAT MADE BIG BRANDS PLAN WEDDING FOR CUTE COUPLE! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.