Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Urgent Help Needed; My Business Is Closing Up - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent Help Needed; My Business Is Closing Up (779 Views)

London Market Closing Due To ‘low Patronage’ From Nigerians / What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria / PHCN Estimated Billing Is Closing Down So Many Small Bussinesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Needed; My Business Is Closing Up by ebonyking: 2:48pm On Oct 27, 2010
Hello Guys,
My name is Afam Uzoechina.I am based in the Nkpor area of Onitsha,Anambra State.

Earlier this month I started an enterpreneurial newspaper publishing business.I did 5000 copies of the paper that I titled: 'The ENTERPRISE'.

I did my possible best to see that is well distributed in the south-east and south-southern part of the country.As a result of which I can confidently state here that the paper can be found in these towns: Onitsha,Nnewi,Awka,Ihiala,Asaba,Owerri,Nsukka and Port-Harcourt.

My plan is that the paper i.e 'The ENTERPRISE' will be a monthly one but due to a couple of expenses that I made so as to get the paper distributed which drained my pocket I can't get the November printed unless I get an urgent financial assistance.

I have looked everywhere possible for the assistance without any success and thats the reason I came believing someone could help me out to save my business from closing up prematurely.

I will appreciate financial assistance in these forms:
1. Advert Placements.
2. Partnership/Venture Funding.

ADVERT PLACEMENTS
I will appreciate financial assistance in exchange for advert placements in the november and other editions as the case may be.

Here below is the advert rate
1.Back Cover(color) - N50,000
2. Inside Back Cover(color) - N40,000
3. Inside Full Page(color) - N30,000
4. Inside Full Page(B/W) - N20,000
5. Inside Half Page(color) - N25,000
6. Inside Half Page(B/W) - N20,000
7. Quarter Page(color) - N10,000
8. Quater Page(B/W) - N7500
Classified boxes - N4000
NB:Because of the situation that I find myself I will give a whooping 30% discount from the rate above to anyone willing to assist me save my business.

Thats not all
For every fully paid advert.I'll give 1 FREE as a token of my appreciation for your assistance.

PARTNERSHIP /VENTURE FUNDING
Contact me with number - 08035010042,email - nobleconsults (@) gmail.com and let's discuss  your terms.

Finally to see a picture of the cover page.Please go to http://www.facebook.com and search for d email abov
Re: Urgent Help Needed; My Business Is Closing Up by nino213(m): 5:43pm On Oct 27, 2010
may be your going to the wrong direction. your advert rate is so high.my mag will cost 5k for front page advert urs is 50k. tell me, why should i pay such an advert rate for a paper i don't really know the heck is selling?
Re: Urgent Help Needed; My Business Is Closing Up by ebonyking: 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2010
@ nino123,
Thanks for your observation.What is the print run of your magazine and its distribution area?

I may agree with you that my advert rate is a little high but charging N5k for back cover page(color) is damn too small.

By the thats my opinion.Thanks again for your observation
Re: Urgent Help Needed; My Business Is Closing Up by ebonyking: 7:41am On Oct 29, 2010
Ok guys,I'm going to offer an extra 30% discount(now totaling 60%) for advert placements.
Re: Urgent Help Needed; My Business Is Closing Up by OnyeBabe1(f): 2:16am On Oct 30, 2010
I agree with Nino213, ur ad rate is extremely high for a paper that is just starting out. If you are writing a mag about business and have no clue about market entry strategies then you should not be publish any thing. Go and study market pricing then relaunch ur magazine.

(1) (Reply)

Consumers To Get New Electricity Tariff Soon – Nerc / How A Failed Boxer Called 50 Cent Made $250M As A Musician! / How To Become Financially Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.