Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,813 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? (29349 Views)

"Discover The Best Call Tariff Plans In Nigeria - Find The Perfect Plan For Your / Glo Reduces International Call Tariff By 55% / Checkout The Latest MTN SME Call Tariff Plan (11 Kobo/secs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by Sirwallace(m): 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
vinelli:

This was my modus operandi couple of years back but the slow network chased me away from glo. How I go get data stil get credit for phone dey ask person near me weda na glo em dey use weda netwk dey em phone��‍♂️

You might wanna check back glo. The network service is amazing now. Atleast in my place. Rightly put by the other guy, i barely recharge after my 1k sub. You get to call all network with the bonus upon recharge. And they dont swallow your data like MTN and AIRTEL.

Sad thing we don't value our own thing here. Thats why the south african punk will continue to us with outrageous charges and nothing the govt officials who happen to be shareholders of these companies will do about it.

By the way, nigerians pay more than any other african countries in tariff and data charges of these foreign companines
Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by MacMkboy(m): 3:15pm On Sep 07, 2019
MTN IS THE CHEAPEST FOR CALLS.

#100 CAN GIVE YOU 20-21 MINS FOR NATIONAL CALLS

#100 CAN ALSO GIVE YOU 11 MINS FOR INTERNATIONAL CALLS

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by Gavel(m): 3:28pm On Sep 07, 2019
Naijaarchive:
Y is nobody talking abt glo yakata
Because the topic says cheapest call tariff.
I use glo yakata basically for data and its huge bonuses
Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by flexindino(m): 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2019
vicardino:

Any bonuses when you recharge on this package?

well as for me I don't need their bonus cos if u choose to go for a tariff with bonus, daz a total loss from your end cos doz network will rip u off.... sometimes dey gimme bonus wen dey feel like but I don't need dia bonus..... dunno abt you
Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by Sniper101(m): 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2019
jiksman3:
Hustle oo, so that u no go dey ask this kain tin

I swear ghon cheesy
Nor be lie sha grin
Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by Sniper101(m): 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2019
Am with MTN
I've been with 'em for more than a decade.

And I stopped checking their call tariff about half a decade ago...
...list time I did check was at the Era when 'mid-night calls' was in Vogue and there was that stuff called Family & Friends.

The call tariff then was about 11k per sec.
...I really don't know what the call tariff is NOW.
And I really don't care.
Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by dochenaj: 4:31pm On Sep 07, 2019
Oyerinde16:

On etisalat or 9mobile, I load #200 every 3 days, do the 1gb sub (#200) use up the #500 bonus. I repeat this 10* a month. I load #2000, get 10gb for 30 days then use the bonus all through the months (#5000). I use Mtn as support. We need wise up for the ERA.
Which plan gives you #200 for 1GB on 9mobile?

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by dochenaj: 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
same as me. Anyone not on WhatsApp call is probably not up to be my friend. How can someone be using Nokia touch in this age and be saying "it's not by the type of phone you use" seriously? That's how I met a very pretty lady and after much talks and she already responded well, only for her to whip out one nonsense phone, telling me her phone loss inside a bus.the speed I us disappear like Superman, she didn't expected it
I'm certain she didn't expected it.
Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by vicardino(m): 5:26pm On Sep 07, 2019
flexindino:

well as for me I don't need their bonus cos if u choose to go for a tariff with bonus, daz a total loss from your end cos doz network will rip u off.... sometimes dey gimme bonus wen dey feel like but I don't need dia bonus..... dunno abt you

I don't live by the bonuses as I strictly use airtel for data services, I just decided to ask about the package. Thanks
Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by RUDEBOYY(m): 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2019
Glo is just ok in my location..
vinelli:

This was my modus operandi couple of years back but the slow network chased me away from glo. How I go get data stil get credit for phone dey ask person near me weda na glo em dey use weda netwk dey em phone��‍♂️
Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by fasho01(m): 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2019
donkossy:
how do I do the 2h for 1gb
*929*10#
Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by fasho01(m): 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2019
Crazeworld:
Please tell me about the CUG

Okay, but pardon me I'll modify this post with how to set it up later cos I wrote it out somewhere and will have to search for it.. Or better still, call their customer care to get started

Anyways about the CUG, you create a group and then have other people on the network join in. They either do that of #500 that has I think 500 minutes to call all numbers within the group for a month, or #1000 which gives unlimited call and 100 free sms to all numbers within the group for a month. This is renewable after 30 days
Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by fasho01(m): 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2019
nicason:

You 've not answered our curiosity, how do one migrate ? explain and if possible give the code needed.

I honestly can't recollect it. However, if you use 9mobile, you can call their customer service number for more information
Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by Crazeworld(m): 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2019
fasho01:

Okay, but pardon me I'll modify this post with how to set it up later cos I wrote it out somewhere and will have to search for it.. Or better still, call their customer care to get started

Anyways about the CUG, you create a group and then have other people on the network join in. They either do that of #500 that has I think 500 minutes to call all numbers within the group for a month, or #1000 which gives unlimited call and 100 free sms to all numbers within the group for a month. This is renewable after 30 days
Thanks. Can those numbers in the group Call me today after I've paid the monthly fee?
Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by Crazeworld(m): 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2019
MacMkboy:
MTN IS THE CHEAPEST FOR CALLS.

#100 CAN GIVE YOU 20-21 MINS FOR NATIONAL CALLS

#100 CAN ALSO GIVE YOU 11 MINS FOR INTERNATIONAL CALLS
100 Naira can't give you 15minutes call on MTN. Prove me wrong
Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by Crazeworld(m): 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2019
RUDEBOYY:
Glo is the master of them all.
I can't remember the last time I paid for my call with this network,all I gat do I recharge my line with 1k and get a whooping 3k for all all call and 2k for glo calls with my original 1k still there which I normally use to sub for 1k and get all totall of 3.6gig for browsing.
Sounds great. What package is that bro?
Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by Oyerinde16(m): 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2019
MyMouth:

I do the sub too but I am never given an bonus. Though am charged 11kper minute. What plan are u on?
Truths is I don't know my tariff plan, however i get 250% bonus on all my recharge, I use the main credit to sub, they don't deduct my bonus when browsing. I use it to call. That's what I do through the month.
Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by Oyerinde16(m): 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2019
dochenaj:

Which plan gives you #200 for 1GB on 9mobile?
I don't know my tariff plan, but I dial *929*10#. To get the 1gb @ #200. It for 3 days only.
Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by MyMouth(m): 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2019
Oyerinde16:

Truths is I don't know my tariff plan, however i get 250% bonus on all my recharge, I use the main credit to sub, they don't deduct my bonus when browsing. I use it to call. That's what I do through the month.
That's good fa
Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by RUDEBOYY(m): 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2019
Just buy a new glo Sim and you are up... it's actually a welcome pack that runs for three months.

Crazeworld:
Sounds great. What package is that bro?
Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2019
nicason:

Are you sure there are no hidden charges?
It is a promotional offer for limited period
Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by fasho01(m): 5:47am On Sep 08, 2019
Crazeworld:
Thanks. Can those numbers in the group Call me today after I've paid the monthly fee?

You're welcome. If they have also joined the group paid their monthly fee then sure, they can call you immediately it's activated
Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by eallstar: 6:40am On Sep 08, 2019
Zikachat:

dothey give mb once recharge?
The op asked for cheapest plan for calls so
Wetin concern data with that?
Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by eallstar: 7:17am On Sep 08, 2019
Crazeworld:
I did and they migrated me to freedom plan. Can't find details on it on the internet. What is the tariff rate please?

Meanwhile, if you lost your online Print-out slip for Nigerian Customs Service, Prisons Service, Fire Service, etc.
or
If you need Primary School certificate, Age declaration, State of Origin, Medical certificate, or Medical Report for relocating Corps Members...

Check this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5393395/important-documents-get-here#81867573
12k/s from the very first minute
No daily access fee. Infact no any fee attached to it.
Mind u, no bonus, no free data.
Absolutely for people that want cheapest call purposes

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by Zikachat(m): 11:12am On Sep 08, 2019
eallstar:
The op asked for cheapest plan for calls so Wetin concern data with that?
is it a taboo to ask for my self nii?
Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by Sam2310(m): 11:15am On Sep 08, 2019
asuustrike1:

Yes mtn business plus is N6.60 but your first min is N7.50 whereas the airtel package is N7.20 from the very first min
to all network?
Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by AbooNasir(m): 1:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
dazzlingd:
Nobody should try etisalat.....u will go broke using their sim. Everything about 9mobile is expensive, expensive call rate and outrageous data...I regret using that sim

torh.. lobatan, I been think say na only me o.......their call charges mad like mad!
Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by mabea: 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

You can defend MTN because you sell 100naira recharge cards. None of my problem. You sound hungry and frustrated. grin
This is not about MTN I'm just appalled with your mindset.
Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by Tokotaya: 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
Glo offers the best value, by far.
Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2019
Sam2310:
to all network?
Yes

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by MacMkboy(m): 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
Crazeworld:
100 Naira can't give you 15minutes call on MTN. Prove me wrong

And how do I do that?
Show u my call duration?
Recharge 100 and call u??
Re: Which Nigerian Network Has The Cheapest Call Tariff? by MacMkboy(m): 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2019
Tokotaya:
Glo offers the best value, by far.

I wish this is true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11 Best Phones For Hardcore Gaming / Help: Why Is My Xender Is Not Connecting? I Have Done Everything I Could / 5 Things You Should Never Do On Someone Else’s Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.