Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant (46540 Views)

Recycling Plant And Recycling Company Needed To Buy Waste Plastic Bottle / How To Start A Waste Management And Recycling Company / Aluminium Recycling Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
I did 'design and fabrication of a food waste composter machine' as my first degree project. Normally it can be used to degrade all biodegradables but I had to narrow it down to the processing of foodwAstes. Anyone going into waste management and recyling should be prepared cause it has high initial cost. My project cost me about #175k because the machine was fully automated - the turning, heating system, cooling system and all that.

1 Like

Re: Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant by mickey45: 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
feminineA:
Sorry, here is my email: bunmi4real08@yahoo.com
Ok thanks
Re: Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant by dabosuker(m): 12:25am On Sep 07, 2015
hello guys, am in PHC, i have also been interested in this waste management issue , because its a big hell of a problem here in Rivers state , but do not really know how to go about it, i have tried before now to see if there are any Plastic recycling firm in PHC, so we can at least start with the plastics , but i have not been able to find any. A new dump site was introduced in my vicinity sometime last year , and currently it has out grown its boundaries, & no one seems to care , people just keep on dumping & dumping , hoping nature would take it away, the most annoying part of this is that this open dump site is located right within the vicinity of surface water, a little stream that drains the area, imagine the amount of harm to the environment going on embarassed, this are some of the reasons for my drive apart from the $ grin
Re: Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant by dabosuker(m): 12:27am On Sep 07, 2015
radiokilla:
I did 'design and fabrication of a food waste composter machine' as my first degree project. Normally it can be used to degrade all biodegradables but I had to narrow it down to the processing of foodwAstes. Anyone going into waste management and recyling should be prepared cause it has high initial cost. My project cost me about #175k because the machine was fully automated - the turning, heating system, cooling system and all that.

Hmmnn..interesting, would love to hear from you, Interesting to me
Re: Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant by dabosuker(m): 12:29am On Sep 07, 2015
feminineA:

Sorry, here is my email: bunmi4real08@yahoo.com

I would be mailing you, to extract some info
Re: Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 07, 2015
dabosuker:

I can't access that mail linked with NL right now.
Re: Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant by Greatcally: 1:06am On Jan 25, 2016
@radiokilla Pls where can I get pet bottle shredder fabricator in lagos? Here is my number and email- 07065553574/ corisaremi@yahoo.com
Re: Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant by Nobody: 3:39am On Mar 06, 2016
vividgate:

How much did they buy per kg? I got a quote from them for N30 per kg for less than 1ton and N35 per kg for above 1ton,while another company at isolo
buys at N50 per kg
d

1 Like

Re: Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant by Tgirltemmy(f): 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
I just discovered this business opportunity and would love to get involve. I intend starting up as a waste collection center and my major product would be paper, plastics and nylon. I would appreciate suggestions and directions from you all. I would also appreciate list of firms or organisations interested to buy my products. You can reach me on 07067924252 or watsapp 08024270011. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant by joeyarticles: 12:09pm On May 23, 2016
Waste Management And Sanitation, Solid Waste Management (SIWES)
SIWES was established in the year 1973. Participation in SIWES has become a necessary pre-condition for the award of Degree certificates in specific discipline.
http://www.prestnaija.com/waste-management-sanitation-solid-waste-management-siwes/
Re: Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant by otunbacarter(m): 3:11pm On May 23, 2016
Tgirltemmy:
I just discovered this business opportunity and would love to get involve. I intend starting up as a waste collection center and my major product would be paper, plastics and nylon. I would appreciate suggestions and directions from you all. I would also appreciate list of firms or organisations interested to buy my products. You can reach me on 07067924252 or watsapp 08024270011. Thanks

Do you wish to go into partnering?
Re: Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant by corpROYAL(m): 12:13pm On May 24, 2016
I am 100% interested. I have been carrying out some research on it. I dont know how to start because it very wide. I dont mind to team up with someone at start
Re: Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant by okine4real: 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
Hello House,

Our Company Okinex Swift Venture, is into recycling, We recycling pet bottles, We have pet Bottles crushed with Caps and Rings, We also Have Pet crushed alone. We have the ability too supply 300 tons of crushed pets and caps together per Month, While we have the ability too supply 150 ton of crushed pet bottles alone per month. Interested buyers can send me a mail via okine4real@yahoo.com, Phone contact and Whatsapp 2347087776267.

NOTE: What we have is cold wash. In the nearest future, we look forward in supplying hot wash.

Re: Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant by superlado: 11:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
[quote author=Olufemi06 post=9281969]I need to know those factories and organizations that are interested in buying processed Tyre wastes(crumbs) in Nigeria and what quantity they buy? and what are their FOB prices?[/quote
I am interested in your tyre waste crumbs
Email: abistelnigltd@yahoo.com
]
Re: Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant by superlado: 11:07pm On Aug 30, 2016
I am interested in your tyre waste crumbs
Email: abistelnigltd@yahoo.com
Re: Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant by Carmal90(m): 11:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
vividgate:

How much did they buy per kg? I got a quote from them for N30 per kg for less than 1ton and N35 per kg for above 1ton,while another company at isolo
buys at N50 per kg

What is the isolo company name pls
Re: Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant by okine4real: 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
We have crushed viju, crushed natural white, crushed injection etc.

We also still need customers that would come pick up our crushed pet flakes call us on 07087776267
Re: Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant by okine4real: 9:55am On Oct 20, 2016
Crushed injection

Re: Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant by Oluseyijay(m): 8:34am On Nov 03, 2016
pls am intrested in starting the biz...and very ready, please contact me through omokanyeoluseyi@yahoo.com
Re: Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant by joeyreports: 9:04am On Apr 15, 2017
I believe that the proper disposition of waste will help a city maintain a healthy culture, a proper waste management sanitation helps alot...

http://www.nationaltypist.com/waste-management-sanitation-solid-waste-management-siwes/
Re: Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant by shebosss(f): 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
radiokilla:
Hello radiokilla, I'm interested in contracting you to design and fabricate a waste composter machine like the one you described above. Please, do give me a feedback or shoot me a mail, let's discuss.
Re: Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant by lanreg95(m): 5:17pm On May 04, 2017
Rebirth:
I did my final year project on Production of Fertilizers (Commercially) from Municipal Wastre. Waste management in nigeria had an intrinsic problem of sorting the polythene from the waste.
Shredding--->Jigging--->Magnetic seperation---->Vibration----->then composting

the only problem is the polythene, which is also very useful commercially if recycled (another expensive process) cannot be removed without decantation - that is filling the feed with water and like with garri, clearing the floating polythene. This because will not aid composting because it is almost indestructible. Non-bio-degradable complex ethylene.

Here is the downside -  water doesn't here composting.

I offer my advise for free wink

Pm Sir, currently working on sumfn like this as my first degree project, would really appreciate if i could get your work as a guide, wich i promise to credit. thanks
Re: Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant by Bukas1: 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
Please I want to know the company I will be supplying waste tyre, please am in Lagos. Information is needed.
Re: Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant by Bukas1: 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
Please I want to know the recycling company that I can be supplying waste tyres in Lagos, please the information urgently needed, help out. My Email is aguebukaemeka@gmail.com
Re: Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant by oceanp(f): 10:13am On Jul 12, 2017
zhia2000 can you send me the plan asingbi44@gmail.com
Re: Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant by oceanp(f): 10:15am On Jul 12, 2017
zhia2000:

very good idea. i'm interested if you want a partner or a technical adviser. i've been working in this sector in the UK for 2yrs+.

I have also written waste management strategy plans for local authorities in the UK.

if you're interested i can send you a draft plan- this can give you an idea of how to plan, collect, sort and manage waste which is the first step.

2ndly, you need to know the nature and size of the waste you would process (in terms of tonnage,volume per day) then you can think of baling, sorting, compacting and grinding equipment.

Composting is relatively easy especially in the 9jan climate and temperature. but for large scale u need a large area and make sure it's outside towns/cities. the smell is horrendous.

and i also have excerpts of duty-of-care legislations (english) by my understanding it's quite similar to the 9ja one.

can you send it to me asingbi44@gmail.com
Re: Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant by Gerrard59(m): 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
Interesting.
Re: Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant by millhouse: 8:22am On Aug 22, 2017
dabosuker:

irh
Re: Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant by seg01: 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2017
Please kindly send me the draft: abiodunadebiyi09@gmail.com
Re: Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant by okine4real: 10:07am On Oct 10, 2017
A fairly use Crusher for sale. Its in working condition just use and buy. Price 1.9M. price o new is 2.5M

Re: Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant by okine4real: 11:16am On Oct 10, 2017
The crusher is a multi purpose crusher. You can use it to crush both pet bottles and plastic buckets, keggs,jivu etc. 07087776267.
Re: Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant by politeboy: 11:44am On Oct 10, 2017
very good idea. i'm interested if you want a partner or a
technical adviser. i've been working in this sector in the
UK for 2yrs+.
I have also written waste management strategy plans for
local authorities in the UK.
if you're interested i can send you a draft plan- this can
give you an idea of how to plan, collect, sort and manage
waste which is the first step.
2ndly, you need to know the nature and size of the waste
you would process (in terms of tonnage,volume per day)
then you can think of baling, sorting, compacting and
grinding equipment.
Composting is relatively easy especially in the 9jan climate
and temperature. but for large scale u need a large area
and make sure it's outside towns/cities. the smell is
horrendous.
and i also have excerpts of duty-of-care legislations
(english) by my understanding it's quite similar to the 9ja
one.

i am also interested in having this informations sent into my email too- yomiakin2017@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) / Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million / Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.