Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:52 PM

Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant (46897 Views)

Recycling Plant And Recycling Company Needed To Buy Waste Plastic Bottle / How To Start A Waste Management And Recycling Company / Aluminium Recycling Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant by Peterolums(m): 8:10pm On May 13, 2018
Hi . All

For your recycling business to be profitable, one of the machines you will need is a bailing machine . it helps compress your scraps . whether PET Bottle , or cartoons or HDPE. etc . it will compress for ease of transportation and storage . We will make the machine here in nigeria . Call this number or whatsapp.

Re: Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant by jendor123: 10:23pm On May 17, 2018
I need machine dt Wash n dry Grinded plastic
Re: Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant by Sampunk(m): 8:26am On Nov 26, 2019
zhia2000:

very good idea. i'm interested if you want a partner or a technical adviser. i've been working in this sector in the UK for 2yrs+.

I have also written waste management strategy plans for local authorities in the UK.

if you're interested i can send you a draft plan- this can give you an idea of how to plan, collect, sort and manage waste which is the first step.

2ndly, you need to know the nature and size of the waste you would process (in terms of tonnage,volume per day) then you can think of baling, sorting, compacting and grinding equipment.

Composting is relatively easy especially in the 9jan climate and temperature. but for large scale u need a large area and make sure it's outside towns/cities. the smell is horrendous.

and i also have excerpts of duty-of-care legislations (english) by my understanding it's quite similar to the 9ja one.

Thanks for sharing brother, I am interested please. You can email me at Sazubuine@gmail.com..thanks.. Or you can drop your own email so I can write you.. Thanks.
Re: Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant by TheTourist: 10:10am On Feb 05, 2020
For any still interested in making money through any of the many channels in the waste management business in Nigeria with emphasis on PET bottle Recycling. They have openings at Rheelcyclers Nigeria Limited. Email them at rheelcyclers@gmail.com

rheelcyclers@gmail.com

rheelcyclers@gmail.com
Re: Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant by Nylonmanufactur: 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
dabosuker:
hello guys, am in PHC, i have also been interested in this waste management issue , because its a big hell of a problem here in Rivers state , but do not really know how to go about it, i have tried before now to see if there are any Plastic recycling firm in PHC, so we can at least start with the plastics , but i have not been able to find any. A new dump site was introduced in my vicinity sometime last year , and currently it has out grown its boundaries, & no one seems to care , people just keep on dumping & dumping , hoping nature would take it away, the most annoying part of this is that this open dump site is located right within the vicinity of surface water, a little stream that drains the area, imagine the amount of harm to the environment going on embarassed, this are some of the reasons for my drive apart from the $ grin

I have a nylon recycling factory, I don’t have for plastic bottles so if this is part of your agenda let me know pls send me an email and we will go from there nrositta@yahoo.com
Re: Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant by ikelords(m): 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2020
I have recycling machines of sales.

1. Pelletizer
2. Agglomerator

Those that wish to venture into recycling you can contact me for further details concerning the price and spec. 09072444108.

Nb: you are dealing with the direct owner, no middle man or agent.
Re: Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant by NaijaPress: 11:15am On Aug 04, 2020
weeeeeeeertyu
Re: Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant by konews: 11:50am On Feb 07, 2021
Re: Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant by lanreg95(m): 3:06pm On Feb 22, 2021
Don’t fill up if you see the tanker If you happen to see a gasoline tanker filling the tanks at your local gas station, come back another day or go to a different station. As the station’s underground tanks are being filled, the turbulence can stir up sediment.Sediment in your gas can clog fuel filters and fuel injectors, causing poor performance and possibly necessitating repairs.

We don't resell cars for profit . Pay exact costs only!!!

WhatsApp: +436602306454

Re: Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant by CsRockefeller(m): 7:29pm On Mar 04, 2021
For more enquiries

Re: Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant by ktoby: 9:42pm On May 31, 2021
We buy dead computer monitor screens, laptop screen with plastic cover, television.
Contact us if you have in large quantity. 08050994026 text or WhatsApp
Please it must be dead and unrepairable

Re: Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant by jendor123: 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
ktoby:
We buy dead computer monitor screens, laptop screen with plastic cover, television.
Contact us if you have in large quantity. 08050994026 text or WhatsApp
Please it must be dead and unrepairable

How do you buy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife / Tony Elumelu Wears White Outfit To Celebrate Independence Day (Photo) / UBA Launch In The UK, Dangote, Dbanj, Wizkid, And Others Grace The Event(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.