Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

What Did You Do With Your First Ever Salary? - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Did You Do With Your First Ever Salary? (19086 Views)

What Did I Do Wrong, That I Was Hired And Laid-off Same Day? / What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. / Workplace Christmas Bonus: What Did Your Workplace Give Out As Christmas Bonus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Do With Your First Ever Salary? by djoe21(m): 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2019
noble71:
they deserve the best too but unfortunately I lost mine last two years.

Sorry to hear that bro. May his soul continue to rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do With Your First Ever Salary? by jeph19(m): 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2019
Still in school, but when I was working as an undergraduate
I paid it in church as a vow
And when I graduate, my first salary will still be sowed

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Do With Your First Ever Salary? by engrchykae(m): 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
bigpriik:

burnaboy
my mum made many sacrifices for me.
enter places for me.
sold her wrappers for our feeding,did lots of jobs to see me through school.
believe in when i have given up hope.
no other woman will take her place while she is alive.and if any of my daughter resembles her physically,she will be loved beyond measure.

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Do With Your First Ever Salary? by manny4u(m): 11:08pm On Sep 06, 2019
Gave 80 percent of it to my mum, and bought myself a sunca radio and rechargeable. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do With Your First Ever Salary? by helvidius: 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2019
MMM

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do With Your First Ever Salary? by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 07, 2019
[quote author=Jonah507 post=81984175][/quote]
Dont worry as soon as theirs Vacancy i will info you
Re: What Did You Do With Your First Ever Salary? by Haliraph(m): 12:23am On Sep 07, 2019
I sincerely gave it to God I'm appreciation.
Re: What Did You Do With Your First Ever Salary? by Loxide: 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2019
Repay debts. It's a cycle. grin

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do With Your First Ever Salary? by Chapter1vs6(m): 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2019
Eaglefine:
I bought mattress/foam for my poor mother.
may the universe be kind to you and not deny you comfort

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Do With Your First Ever Salary? by Eaglefine(f): 1:52am On Sep 09, 2019
Chapter1vs6:
may the universe be kind to you and not deny you comfort

Amen!
God bless you Sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. / Is An MBA Prestigious In Nigeria? / 10 Professional Codes Of Conduct For Managers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.