Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,685 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Nigerian Lady Gets Hurt By The News Of Davido’s Decision To Marry Chioma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Gets Hurt By The News Of Davido’s Decision To Marry Chioma (248 Views)

I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals / Lady In Tears As Davido Announces To Marry Chioma / Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Gets Hurt By The News Of Davido’s Decision To Marry Chioma by Hyanunews: 1:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
When news broke that DMW boss Davido was set to marry his girlfriend of many years Chioma, many people were excited for the couple.

However one young lady has been hurt by the news and cannot stop crying.....
Watch video (use the link below)

http://woloaded.com/nigerian-lady-get-hurt-by-the-news-of-davidos-decision-to-marry-chioma/

(1) (Reply)

Xenophobia: No Need To Apologise To Nigeria – Mayor Of Johannesburg / DJ Fosty CEO Of Tunez Entertainment Announces Signing Of A New Gospel Artist. / #bbnaija: Mercy Receives N25m Innoson SUV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.