Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,518 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? (1687 Views)

I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) / What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? / Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? by Hamachi(f): 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2019
Hi everyone pls I have a tough question to ask the ladies here, especially the single ones. Cos I have discovered that a lot of women don’t even know the major reason why God created them to be a woman. So my question is, what can you offer a man in a relationship other than sex. Cos this days all I see in women are women flaunting their sexuality, especially their seductive sexy body for men to admire them

3 Likes

Re: What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2019
Hamachi:
Hi everyone pls I have a tough question to ask the ladies here, especially the single ones. Cos I have discovered that a lot of women don’t even know the major reason why God created them to be a woman. So my question is, what can you offer a man in a relationship other than sex. Cos this days all I see in women are women flaunting their sexuality, especially their seductive sexy body for men to admire them
This table you're shaking.....
It's not even normal table. This table is made with a deck of cards.

As for me o shibaraba.... I've gained nothing except empty accounts, nagging, cheating and at one time gonorrhoea.

Let's wait for the feminists them, see them as them dey come....

13 Likes

Re: What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2019
Nothing for the overwhelming majority of the ladies

4 Likes

Re: What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? by culf: 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2019
its like the question is for ladies alone, so let me just read reply.
Re: What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? by delishpot: 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2019
You OP, what do you have to offer? Just because you see those slay mamas and Queens online doesn't mean all women in naija are like that. If you claim to be a good one, do you assume you are the only one that has something to offer besides s£x in the whole of Nigeria? No woman owes you any explanation. Let men screen applicants and pick the ones that give them more than sex.

5 Likes

Re: What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2019
delishpot:
You OP, what do you have to offer? Just because you see those slay mamas and Queens online doesn't mean all women in naija are like that. If you claim to be a good one, do you assume you are the only one that has something to offer besides s£x in the whole of Nigeria? No woman owes you any explanation. Let men screen applicants and pick the ones that give them more than sex.
Calm down. She dey Uganda. Make we wine her small
Re: What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? by Hamachi(f): 3:45pm On Sep 06, 2019
Shibaraba:

This table you're shaking.....
It's not even normal table. This table is made with a deck of cards.

As for me o shibaraba.... I've gained nothing except empty accounts, nagging, cheating and at one time gonorrhoea. undecided

Let's wait for the feminists them, see them as them dey come....
lipsrsealed, how did u get the bolded
Re: What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2019
This kinda jamb question this hot afternoon Sha.

Everyone has different expectations in a relationship though cos for some men, sex and companionship is OK for them.

3 Likes

Re: What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2019
Hamachi:
lipsrsealed, how did u get the bolded
How else do they get gonorrhoea?

Make I answer you..... By tasting.

Never forget my signature. Na joke we dey ooo don't start digging deep. But then again e go Don deep gaan. I Don spoil oloun
Re: What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? by drips8(m): 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
This should be interesting

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
Re: What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2019
Is sex not something? Abeg keep it coming for the sex lovers not addicts in the house. U can't be a witch and a pauper at the same time whaddaya mean.
Re: What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? by tpiander: 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2019
Hamachi:

Hi Hamachi

Let me try to look at your concerns:

1. Why are you judging or rationing relationships? To what end?

2. Women who flaunt their sexuality ( I assume you mean revealing outfits) do so because there's a market for their products. If they are not breaking any law, then it's a personal decision not subject to censorship, if they want to flaunt their sexuality to their target audiences. The man is also personally responsible for his decisions regarding sex and display of sexuality, as long as he is not breaking the law. Moral laws, on the other hand, are subject to the people bound within it. The important phrase to note here is ARE THEY BREAKING THE LAW. IF YES, WHAT LAW/S?

3. What any woman or man offers in any relationship is not defined by nor subject to hostile outsiders.

4. Are you in a relationship?

4 Likes

Re: What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? by AstroG: 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2019
Let the Lies BEGIN

Hamachi:

Re: What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? by AstroG: 4:12pm On Sep 06, 2019
Who Companionship Epp,
Abeq gimme Low price SEX all day.

AwkaetitiBabe:
This kinda jamb question this hot afternoon Sha.

Everyone has different expectations in a relationship though cos for some men, sex and companionship is OK for them.

Re: What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2019
This question all the time.
I can offer him knowledge. companionship. care/love. assistance.
BUT NEVER SEX. (if he's a bf)

1 Like

Re: What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? by AstroG: 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2019
Nne,OYO is your second name sad sad

Blackivy29:
This question all the time.

I can offer him
knowledge.
companionship.
care/love.
assistance.

BUT NEVER SEX. (if he's a bf)
Re: What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? by tpiander: 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2019
AstroG:
Let the Lies BEGIN

meaning?

She asked intelligent questions, don't fall over yourself like a typical Nigerian always badmouthing their countrymen.

if you have no answer, stay off the thread.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2019
AstroG:
Nne,OYO is your second name sad sad

angry NEVER SEX. he doesn't need it.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? by AstroG: 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2019
Where did you emanate from undecided?
Ah can vividly remember that ah didn't mention your neither did I quote you undecided

tpiander:

meaning?

She asked intelligent questions, don't fall over yourself like a typical Nigerian always badmouthing their countrymen.

Can you please SWERVE undecided undecided??

Re: What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? by AstroG: 4:19pm On Sep 06, 2019
That's your concern
DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS cool cool

Blackivy29:
angry NEVER SEX. he doesn't need it.
Re: What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? by tpiander: 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2019
AstroG:
Where did you emanate from undecided?
Ah can vividly remember that ah didn't mention your neither did I quote you undecided

Can you please SWERVE undecided undecided??

Drive carefully on the roads, don't be carrying bad belle about.

When you said you're waiting for lies, was that not a general statement or why didn't you mention whose lies you're waiting for?
Re: What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? by AstroG: 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2019
tpiander:

Drive carefully on the roads, don't be carrying bad belle about.

When you said you're waiting for lies, was that not a general statement or why didn't you mention whose lies you're waiting for?

Help yourself please tongue tongue

Re: What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2019
AstroG:
That's your concern DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS cool cool

grin Nah. You need it not too.
Re: What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? by AstroG: 4:27pm On Sep 06, 2019
You created this acct newly undecided
What happened??

Blackivy29:
grin Nah. You need it not too.
Re: What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? by tpiander: 4:27pm On Sep 06, 2019
AstroG:

Help yourself please tongue tongue

Does posting a picture of a noose and telling me to hang myself make you feel good?

Shows you're intolerant and something is wrong with your self image.

I wouldn't ask you to hang yourself because i disagree with you or don't like you, however you should be careful what you wish others. Clean your mind and spirit, carrying around such foul soul is not good. Find a decent hobby.

3 Likes

Re: What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? by victorian(f): 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2019
Hamachi:

Let's start with you. Before I say mine.

As a woman, what do u have to offer to a man?

1 Like

Re: What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 06, 2019
AstroG:
You created this acct newly undecided What happened??

Serving a ban grin
Re: What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? by Hamachi(f): 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2019
apt
tpiander:

meaning?

Re: What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 06, 2019
AstroG:
Who Companionship Epp,
Abeq gimme Low price SEX all day.

Na that one be your problem?

1 Like

Re: What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? by AstroG: 5:03pm On Sep 06, 2019
cry cry

Blackivy29:
Serving a ban grin

Re: What Can You Offer A Man In A Relationship Other Than Sex? by AstroG: 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2019
Not really

AwkaetitiBabe:
Na that one be your problem?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wilder Flirted Manchester City Marez Wife In A Night Club. / Help Me! MY GF Has Overthrown Me. / Why Do Men RAPE, Seriously?....air Your View!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.