Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Help Me! MY GF Has Overthrown Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me! MY GF Has Overthrown Me. (1686 Views)

My Brother's GF Has Snatched My Boyfriend / My GF Has No Regard For Her Own Mother / My Gf Has Cheated On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me! MY GF Has Overthrown Me. by itzdeejay: 8:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
So my GF bought me food today, a delicious meal of akpu and ugu soap, with soft to wash it down and fruit salad as desert, she is now acting like governor general luggard, i am now second class citizen, she has been the one walking up and down and giving order as suggestion.
Did i behave like esau in the bible? Have i use food to sell my throne? I know she will be feeling like Elizebeth and now want to be called QUEEN. Wonders shall never end! Nothing wey mr IBU no go act and see for Nollywood.
The one that is paining me more is that she walks with one kind swagger today, i no fit look her eyes, because the next thing is to burst out laugh.

Pls how can i reclaim my throne and position.
Re: Help Me! MY GF Has Overthrown Me. by fati2001(m): 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
don't worry, the person below me will help you to regain your Crown
Re: Help Me! MY GF Has Overthrown Me. by Ugaboy: 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
Guy go sleep, how is dis a news
Re: Help Me! MY GF Has Overthrown Me. by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
Pls how can i reclaim my throne and position

1 Like

Re: Help Me! MY GF Has Overthrown Me. by SeniorGee(m): 8:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
U too funny op. Tomorrow carry am go Domino's buy her Pizza and Wine then you go become King again
Re: Help Me! MY GF Has Overthrown Me. by Romanoff(f): 8:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
SeniorGee:
U too funny op. Tomorrow carry am go Domino's buy her Pizza and Wine then you go become King again

With chairman pizza, he'll sit on the Iron throne.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me! MY GF Has Overthrown Me. by Ugaboy: 8:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
SeniorGee:
u wnt o.p to løöse his crown
Re: Help Me! MY GF Has Overthrown Me. by itzdeejay: 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ugaboy:

If to say person buy you food today, you would have know i felt, especially an intimidating GF that is looking for how to spoil you and rub it on your face!!
She is worth the news abeg.
Re: Help Me! MY GF Has Overthrown Me. by itzdeejay: 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
SeniorGee:

Mad oh!
I go give you feedback next tomorrow.
Re: Help Me! MY GF Has Overthrown Me. by Ugaboy: 8:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
itzdeejay:

If to say person buy you food today, you would have know i felt, especially an intimidating GF that is looking for how to spoil you and rub it on your face!!
She is worth the news abeg.
guy stil go sleep, ur eyes is fainting already, how on earth will i feel so low like u bcus she decided to take lead, afterall u hav been doing dat, she didnt feel she lost anytin

i go bring cain 4 u, go sleep
Re: Help Me! MY GF Has Overthrown Me. by Vyzz: 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
Calm down bro Did she use weed to cook the soup

Re: Help Me! MY GF Has Overthrown Me. by itzdeejay: 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ugaboy:

guy stil go sleep, ur eyes is fainting already, how on earth will i feel so low like u bcus she decided to take lead, *afterall u hav been doing dat, she didnt feel she lost anytin*

i go bring cain 4 u, go sleep

Your commen reek of entitlement.
I dont things for her to reciprocate. If she is doing that is will and have the freedom not to.
Even me too
Re: Help Me! MY GF Has Overthrown Me. by Ugaboy: 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
itzdeejay:

Your commen reek of entitlement.
I dont things for her to reciprocate. If she is doing that is will and have the freedom not to.
Even me too
end of discusing, u need to go to bed nw, u must b tired(being ovafed)
Re: Help Me! MY GF Has Overthrown Me. by Demariz(m): 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
Nairaland should come up with a survey or something to check for crazy people.

1 Like

Re: Help Me! MY GF Has Overthrown Me. by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 03, 2020
Ugaboy:
Your life is so so boring

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Seen Putting Back His Pants After It Was Shifted By Erica(vide / Nollywood Actress, Breaks The Internet With Beautiful New Pictures / I’m Broken Emotionally, I Need To Be Fixed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.