Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,598 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK (46114 Views)

Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu / Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes / Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife Maureen Esisi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by Phatkings: 5:14pm On Sep 06, 2019
FamousMonk:
He looks like a man that will die young..
Marrying an Igbo woman is a suicide mission..
So my dad that has stayed married to my mum for 31 years is on a suicide mission... Why can't you have sense in your life
Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 06, 2019
Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by Mercy2006(f): 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2019
[quote author=Reelmii post=81982200][/quote]Reelmii,don't mind the ignorant Yoruba men jare
Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by iamdaquin01(f): 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2019
This is really bad oo..
Why marry someone to spite another?
They need to check this boy ooo shocked
Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by Hoodbilonia: 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
Naso i meet one igbo gal,for me to blow am sef e be like spit.later she begin tellme say hpuse rent wohala,when wud u take me to club,take me out,flex me. Me wey be low key. Abegi.
Fucjed her the 2nd time ans dat was it.
Nigerian girls are greedy,lazy,they feel they are beautiful.let them remove that wig,have a bath. My God u go know say dem dey use ogume,they are madly ugly
We men too handsome abeg.no make up o
condemn:

Na money them dey after. If you dey date Igbo girl, you get to dey give her money constantly. It's like paying for sex. Majority of men done vow not to marry them oh

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by DarkJeddi(m): 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2019
sonnie10:

On top rented apartment? Leaving the liability of paying rent when due for his enstranged wife is not being nice.
She's free to move out too,remember it is rented.. shocked
Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by DarkJeddi(m): 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2019
Chimookigwe:

Most beautiful indeed. With their yam legs and hairy bo0bs
Only ugly and low-esteemed girls seek seek validation.

Show Us Your Fat,Ugly, Shapeless and Dirty Girls .. shocked
Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by DarkJeddi(m): 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2019
condemn:

Na money them dey after. If you dey date Igbo girl, you get to dey give her money constantly. It's like paying for sex. Majority of men done vow not to marry them oh
Majority of which men?

Your Tribesmen?

The ones that are getting married every weekend na Ghosts dey marry them? angry
Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by Chimookigwe: 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2019
DarkJeddi:

Look at your sister's picture if you really want to see one.
Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by DarkJeddi(m): 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2019
Chimookigwe:

Look at your sister's picture if you really want to see one.
Your ugly fat smelling sister would do just fine.. cheesy
Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by BULLIONVAN4(m): 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Leave him, he is an Igbo man pretending to be an afonja.
Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by TemmyT002(m): 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2019
Nawa
I don't even know any of them
Who are they, abeg?
Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by UgoManchester(m): 6:45pm On Sep 06, 2019
lalasticlala:

Source: https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2019/09/actor-blossom-chukwujekwu-moves-out-of.html?m=1
This is so bad. why treating this beautiful damsel this way? Some Men just derive joy in toiling with the hearts of good women and leave them shattered in heartbreaks. Then when these women decides not to love wholely again, good men will fall in their hands and pay for it. God Will Punish those men
Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by airsaylongcon: 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2019
FamousMonk:

And Maureen Esisi is Igbo? Yoruba people and their mindset that all non-yoruba southerners are Igbo! Go and get educated on where she comes from
Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by codemaniacs: 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
zz
Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by Meliian(f): 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2019
greatme2good:
So Lilian Left handsome and cool Blossom for Ubi shocked shocked we women shaa oo.

As in ehn. First thing that came to mind on seeing this.
Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by Sunsets: 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2019
Iberiberism
FamousMonk:

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by Meliian(f): 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2019
Breaststroke:

I think she is pretty.

The hairstyle in the traditional attire didn't do her justice.

She has a broad/pronounced forehead no doubt, but some hairstyles will suit her well.

She looks really good in the white wedding photo, she needs styles that conceal a part of her forehead.

I don't understand why people associate forehead with ugliness/unattractiveness. She's pretty to me inspite of her forehead. Well, I've always thought having a pronounced forehead was an attractive feature.
Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by Funkybabee(f): 8:19pm On Sep 06, 2019
if this allegations is true, Aye bobo yi o ni san mon nan
Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by summerky: 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2019
FamousMonk:

Your head is not correct embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by Iheoms4me: 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2019
Its such a disgrace to the generation
Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by Skelewu: 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2019
BareFacedLies:
He is tired of his wife's pùssy.

He wants something fresh grin

And Lilian Esoro's pussy is fresher, right? Someone who don already born pikin? Mchteeeeewwww!!!!!!
Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 07, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Naso i meet one igbo gal,for me to blow am sef e be like spit.later she begin tellme say hpuse rent wohala,when wud u take me to club,take me out,flex me. Me wey be low key. Abegi.
Fucjed her the 2nd time ans dat was it.
Nigerian girls are greedy,lazy,they feel they are beautiful.let them remove that wig,have a bath. My God u go know say dem dey use ogume,they are madly ugly
We men too handsome abeg.no make up o

Naija ladies in general most of them are empty bags and leeches but you see Igbo women, na them worse pass. Very anyhow human beings.
Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by naijaseeker: 2:17am On Sep 07, 2019
condemn:

Wailings of a poor man. Nwoke m, jee kpata ego, then you will have choose [color=#990000][/color] grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 07, 2019
naijaseeker:

Wailings of a poor man. Nwoke m, jee kpata ego, then you will have choose [color=#990000][/color] grin grin grin grin

If you think so, that's your problem. All I know be say, majority of igbo ladies are empty bags.
Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by naijaseeker: 5:31am On Sep 07, 2019
condemn:

If you think so, that's your problem. All I know be say, majority of igbo ladies are empty bags.

Onye ukpa,
Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by GraGra247(m): 5:35am On Sep 07, 2019
InvertedHammer:

/
Most people believed they were marrying the love of their lives until challenges show up.
Divorce rate is greater in developed nations. Africa is only catching up. So where does this your power of love exist? In the movies?

You may love who you marry. Does who you marry love you?
/

Even if both parties love each other to the maximum its still not a guarantee.

Compatibility and other psychological factors also come to play.

There is no guarantee even when all is perfect. Heaven was perfect before satan rebelled.

As long as there is freewill I doubt everything can ever remain perfect.
Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by Pearl05(f): 5:44am On Sep 07, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Who named a Man Blossom?

Na that one pain you pass?
Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by JubrinElSudan: 7:16am On Sep 07, 2019
Pearl05:

Na that one pain you pass?
Blossom na one of the PowerPuff girls if I no dey mistake. Yes, na em pain me pass embarassed
Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 07, 2019
lalasticlala:

Source: https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2019/09/actor-blossom-chukwujekwu-moves-out-of.html?m=1

Hmm... Never date a broken hearted fellow trying to get over their ex. You'll just be used to pass time.
The girl suppose know say ..... Hmm.
I kukuma like myself sha.
Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by BareFacedLies(m): 8:31am On Sep 07, 2019
Skelewu:

And Lilian Esoro's pussy is fresher, right? Someone who don already born pikin? Mchteeeeewwww!!!!!!

A pùssy you have not fùcked before is considered fresh, whether the lady has had a kid before or mot is largely irrelvant grin
Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by Pearl05(f): 8:37am On Sep 07, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Blossom na one of the PowerPuff girls if I no dey mistake. Yes, na em pain me pass embarassed

No be only you, the name sound feminine.
Some parents sha! Why give man a woman name? He is now behaving like woman ...leaving his matrimonial home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh To Donate 10 Bags Of Rice To 10 Single Moms / Stephanie Ghaida Visits Peter Okoye Of P'square (Photos) / August Alsina Shares Photos With Monkey, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.