Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,035 members, 7,953,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:54 AM

Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK (46239 Views)

Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu / Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes / Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife Maureen Esisi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by Deejaygold(m): 4:27pm On Sep 06, 2019
Ok
Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by Jabioro: 4:27pm On Sep 06, 2019
No qualms,the contract of Bleep me and Bleep had ended..Get another rapper..harmattan is closer
Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by Timoleon(m): 4:27pm On Sep 06, 2019
See the babe forehead undecided
Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by Hustoto: 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2019
FamousMonk:
He looks like a man that will die young..
Marrying an Igbo woman is a suicide mission..
Why the social media xenophobic attack on the woman's tribe na?
Lots of igbo women are great and they have the most beautiful girls in naija

3 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by Joxetoner: 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2019
N
Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by Chimookigwe: 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2019
Timoleon:
See the babe forehead undecided

Like okada helmet

4 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by Emmytrill(m): 4:29pm On Sep 06, 2019
Stupid bloggers. He leaves the house when the wife is ovulating and comes back after her ovulation angry because you stay with them. Nonsense. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by Omojudy: 4:29pm On Sep 06, 2019
DennisEche:
SOCIAL MEDIA MARRIAGE NO DE LAST

Even when church boy marries church girl, it’s still the grace of God!

http://astrongnigerianwoman.com/

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by alobright17(m): 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2019
FamousMonk:
For your mind now you don make a comment. dingbat .
Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by Blissbath(f): 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2019
Hw??
FamousMonk:
Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by Chimookigwe: 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2019
Hustoto:

Most beautiful indeed. With their yam legs and hairy bo0bs
Only ugly and low-esteemed girls seek seek validation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by Osobi32(m): 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2019
FamousMonk:
. I've been following ur post for a long time now and it is safe to conclude that u are an unrepentant sadist.

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by JayPeeOham: 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2019
I will always say this...."It's better to be an Ex-Boyfriend/Girlfriend than to be a Divorcee". Hence, look before u leap. A word is enough for a wise single man/woman.
Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by DevilhimseIf: 4:32pm On Sep 06, 2019
i keep telling those that care to listen
dating and marriage is never the same thing
to marry is one thing
to remain happily married is another thing
Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by erons22(m): 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2019
All these celebrity actor/actress self, NA WA
Only mercy Johnson marriage is still intact.
Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by JayPeeOham: 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2019
Well.........I will always say this; To all the single Men/Woman "It's better to be an Ex-Boyfriend/Girlfriend" than to ba divorcee.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by AuroraB(f): 4:40pm On Sep 06, 2019
Where the 'pretty daughter' naa sad
Pretty with this kain forehead
Abeg ooo lipsrsealed
Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by ginovera: 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2019
FamousMonk:

Iberiberism

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by Candycrushy(f): 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
FamousMonk:

Marrying you is more than death sentence...must you always be tribalistic....spits

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by InvertedHammer: 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:

Well, in Africa, we underestimate the power of love. We refuse to attend to matters of the heart. Many people are married to people they don't love just to have kids and satisfy the society that they are married. You glow differently when you marry the love of your life.
/
Most people believed they were marrying the love of their lives until challenges show up.
Divorce rate is greater in developed nations. Africa is only catching up. So where does this your power of love exist? In the movies?

You may love who you marry. Does who you marry love you?
/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by seasy: 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:

Well, in Africa, we underestimate the power of love. We refuse to attend to matters of the heart. Many people are married to people they don't love just to have kids and satisfy the society that they are married. You glow differently when you marry the love of your life.

You're right

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by DexterousOne(m): 4:58pm On Sep 06, 2019
Osobi32:
This is a sad news but I will advise.... As a celebrity if u want to get ur marriage right pls do ur self a favour by keeping it out of social media and limit ur friends. Learn to keep your private life private.

This your advice will not save any marriage

If you like hide under rock, if the fundamentals are WRONG
That marriage will definitely head for the rocks

Social media or not

8 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by festyalias2baba(m): 4:58pm On Sep 06, 2019
FamousMonk:
Give your reasons
Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by Reelmii: 4:59pm On Sep 06, 2019
[quote author=FamousMonk post=81981160]He looks like a man that will die young..
Marrying an Igbo woman is a suicide mission..[/quot] but yoruba men prefer to commit suicide with igbo wonen

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by Mydazz(m): 4:59pm On Sep 06, 2019
Omojudy:
I am tired of hearing breakup stories. When my ex husband absconded due to infertility, it was the hardest time of my life! Harder than when I even realized I was sexually abused by my own father. I came out stronger thank God for that.
I write about my experiences on my blog anyway if you wish to read about them.
Blog address is

http://astrongnigerianwoman.com/

Is this a true life story or just to shift traffic to your blog,...... ayam not understanding again

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by DevilhimseIf: 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2019
[s]
Denikayan:
Lilian Esoro finally destroyed someone's matrimonial home.

Guess she is taking revenge for how she too was booted out of hers
[/s]
Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by Glycosunde: 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2019
When your wife was busy snapping with a dude and even posting it, people were trying to correct her, but both of you said it was not their problem that you understand yourselves very well, so why disturbing us now with your break up. Nonsense ingredient

4 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by Omojudy: 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2019
Mydazz:

Is this a true life story or just to shift traffic to your blog,...... ayam not understanding again
Unfortunately my life is like a movie and I have only become bold enough to share it!

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by greatme2good(f): 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2019
So Lilian Left handsome and cool Blossom for Ubi shocked shocked we women shaa oo.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2019
Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by favour32(m): 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2019
Destined2lead:
angry

Nowadays it's very easy to move out of a marriage, something that was a taboo in the 80s and early 90s
Those days,the woman is easily thrown out but these days,it is normal for the man to run away.
Re: Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2019
Hustoto:

Na money them dey after. If you dey date Igbo girl, you get to dey give her money constantly. It's like paying for sex. Majority of men done vow not to marry them oh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi Muonagor Sick, Seeks Help / Fan Gets N5,000 For Tattooing Cossy Ojiakor Name On His Tongue [PICS] / How Much Do You Know Chiwetalu Agu, A Nollywood Icon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.