Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,600 members, 7,847,527 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:58 PM

Marriage Crash: Actor Blossom Chukwu Shares A Powerful Message - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marriage Crash: Actor Blossom Chukwu Shares A Powerful Message (1207 Views)

Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash / Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Crash: Actor Blossom Chukwu Shares A Powerful Message by chigurlade: 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2019
Actor Blossom Chukwujekwu has reacted to marriage crash rumours between him and his wife Maureen.

There were reports that the almost three-year-old marriage of Blossom and his wife, Maureen Esisi packed up a few weeks ago and that Lilian who used to be Blossom's girlfriend before she met and married Ubi Franklin, has gone back to him and that she is currently pregnant for him.

Reacting to the rumors he shared this photo of himself and wrote;

Click to here

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/marriage-crash-actor-blossom-chukwu-shares-a-powerful-message/

Re: Marriage Crash: Actor Blossom Chukwu Shares A Powerful Message by Destined2lead: 4:25pm On Sep 06, 2019
Well the truth is, I don't care to know who you are.

(1) (Reply)

Helen Paul Celebrate ‘television Husband’ Uti Nwachukwu On Jara 10th Anniversary / I Used My Girlfriend For Money Ritual Nollywood Actor Confessed / Could This Be Emmanuela?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.