Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,377 members, 7,829,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Helen Paul Celebrate ‘television Husband’ Uti Nwachukwu On Jara 10th Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helen Paul Celebrate ‘television Husband’ Uti Nwachukwu On Jara 10th Anniversary (1196 Views)

Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace / Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans / Between Helen Paul And Fan Who Thinks Its Wrong To Address Her Husband Formally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Helen Paul Celebrate ‘television Husband’ Uti Nwachukwu On Jara 10th Anniversary by 247viral: 11:01am On Dec 18, 2019
Comedienne and actress, Helen Paul, has celebrated her co-host for popular TV show, Jara, Uti Nwachukwu, as the series enters its 10th year.

The 41-year-old in a post on Instagram on Wednesday called Uti her ‘television husband for 10 good years’ and also thanked the crew.

“My Television husband for 10 good years. Thank you @siruti. The best company in the world @africamagic. Thank you my Jara Family. Thank you. Our 20 years anniversary must be very big o in Jesus name. I really want to close down third mainland for that coming party��,” she said.

In another Instagram post, Helen revealed that Uti and her have never been to each other’s house but are presumed to be best of friends.

“In the spirit of gratitude. We’ve never been to each other’s house but with a free spirit it looks like we know everything about each other. The only thing we know about each other is our salary and the date� I love you @siruti. Thanks to @africamagic. Thanks to the cast and crew. Thanks to all our fans and viewers. We love you all. 10 years and counting. Thank God,” she said.

Uti Nwachukwu won the 2001 edition of Big Brother Africa 3 (All-Stars).

https://www.ngvibezloaded.com/helen-paul-celebrates-television-husband-uti-nwachukwu-on-jara-10th-anniversary/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Helen Paul Celebrate ‘television Husband’ Uti Nwachukwu On Jara 10th Anniversary by Bola146(f): 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2019
Jara ooooo grin

(1) (Reply)

ASS FOR YOU Bbnaija's Khloe Puts Her Bare Backside On Display In New Racy Photo / How To Load An Already Used Card / Thelma Has Being Wearing One Shoe For Long, Titan Beg TACHA To Buy New One For H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.