Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow (66180 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by asanwafo: 8:15pm On Sep 06, 2019
1yr marriage loading
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by ugolinze123(m): 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

I have been married for years, had kids, but never for one day have I shown my family on Social media. We go on vacations, hold special events, great times and memories unforgettable yet we keep the pictures in the cloud not status or timeliness. The kids have it in their tabs and we all cherish these moments with all our hearts.

Son, if you must build a family, then you must understand the principles of relationships. A relationship built on public awareness will enjoy the goodwill of all but may miss the goodwill of one; your partner, the most important of all. Too carried away by the likes and accolades of people, you seldom know when your partner suffers emotionally but a private couple looks out for eachother's dip and rise in emotions.

Drop the tabs, pause the data for a while when together. Enjoy eachothers company as though it were your last. Seek her approval and not the likes and enjoy the moments each passing day. Memories stored in the heart are easily retrieved for life's happiness for the heart is the greatest memory card of your life.

Richdad

Bros May God bless you plenty plenty... am going to show my wife this your write up because my daughter is now the face of Facebook. I don complain tire. God bless you again. for say my mind
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by skyfather09(m): 8:17pm On Sep 06, 2019
Omo na them sabi...
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by papae1(m): 8:23pm On Sep 06, 2019
ambivert27:
What do they mean by "no children please" shocked

Lol grin grin
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by Dovy: 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2019
thorpido:
Good for them.She looks pregnant already.
Yes of Course Pussy is meant to be knackered and fill with sperm.So what are you saying
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by ikay00406(m): 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2019
Ebuka should be the MC at this wedding.cheesy
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by Bamz(m): 8:31pm On Sep 06, 2019
dayleke:
OP!!!!
Why you put the invite there if you gonna blur d address?
What is wrong with you?

So if we get to ibesi, ilaro now and ask where the wedding for bambam and Teddy-A dey, d townspeople no go tell us?

Mstcheew!!!

Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2019
toilet fvckers getting married. yay sad
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by DevilhimseIf: 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2019
[s]
BlackCrainte:
The girl is already pregnant

Her legs says it all
[/s]
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by perpeling22(f): 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2019
thorpido:

Even men know a pregnant woman at an early stage. Nawaoooo
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by Nijanija: 8:50pm On Sep 06, 2019
AverageAnnie:
She's looking pregnant... abi my eyes dy deceive me?? Congrats to them.
Tufiakwa ,olouhun ya wa ,ya womb watchers

Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by xcelentattitude(m): 8:50pm On Sep 06, 2019
'No children please'

Looks like the big brother evil as found it's way into our society.

So, those kids that call them uncle or aunty cannot attend abi? How will they now explain to the kids shocked

Teddy A ko! Teddy Bear ni
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by meobizy(f): 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
Ambber:

Do you mean Kevin and Elizabeth are no more together? They had like 2 kids after she moved to Nigeria. This is sad �
It pained me when I found out but it’s true. It didn’t pain me because none of them were my favourites but it cemented something men learn later in life: no money equals no love. I hear the guy got broke, more broke than he was before entering the competition. I guess at the end he’s the one to blame for not knowing how to grow his wealth.
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by spiceadole: 9:01pm On Sep 06, 2019
ambivert27:
What do they mean by "no children please" shocked

I wonder oh.
First time I'm seeing such .
Later,they will want to have children.
Smh
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by PBeni(m): 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

I have been married for years, had kids, but never for one day have I shown my family on Social media. We go on vacations, hold special events, great times and memories unforgettable yet we keep the pictures in the cloud not status or timeliness. The kids have it in their tabs and we all cherish these moments with all our hearts.

Son, if you must build a family, then you must understand the principles of relationships. A relationship built on public awareness will enjoy the goodwill of all but may miss the goodwill of one; your partner, the most important of all. Too carried away by the likes and accolades of people, you seldom know when your partner suffers emotionally but a private couple looks out for eachother's dip and rise in emotions.

Drop the tabs, pause the data for a while when together. Enjoy eachothers company as though it were your last. Seek her approval and not the likes and enjoy the moments each passing day. Memories stored in the heart are easily retrieved for life's happiness for the heart is the greatest memory card of your life.

Richdad

Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by Ishilove: 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2019
Wow. How do people identify a pregnant woman by just her legs alone?

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 06, 2019
Ishilove:
Wow. How do people identify a pregnant woman by just her legs alone?

I was expecting you to comment on the virginal whote gown tho
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2019
AverageAnnie:
Womb Watcher!!! shocked shocked
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by Ishilove: 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2019
ornicus:

I was expecting you to comment on the virginal whote gown tho
It's just a gown, not the wedding gown na
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2019
Ishilove:

It's just a gown, not the wedding gown na

Somehow, bambam calves almost never feature in pictures

That's what I could find.

They do look thinner than in the pictures.strange

Doesn't mean anything tho. Men and women's calves stay relatively the same even when they gain weight.

Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by Mraproko1: 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
Amebo
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by Chimookigwe: 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2019
Alajiki:
Uhmmm...Multichoice ought to sponsor this wedding.

No need.
Durex is sponsoring it.
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by Fareedahlee44(f): 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2019
AverageAnnie:
your eyes na x-ray ��
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by banji1(m): 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2019
Ijebu wedding...haa! Enough owambe!!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by mkoabiola: 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2019
That guy stil think lik a baby....

Can he be matured enough to handle that babe
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by uscofield: 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2019
thorpido:

EYE OF THE gods[b][/b]
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by ammanison(m): 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
Yewa College is the Venue �
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by thorpido(m): 10:59pm On Sep 06, 2019
perpeling22:

Even men know a pregnant woman at an early stage. Nawaoooo
Na woman born me,me sef come give woman belle born.
I Sabi.
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by Temyf: 11:15pm On Sep 06, 2019
Venue:Yewa College along Ibese road,Ilaro Ogun state.

Direction: from Oshodi drive down to papalanto...from papalanto to ilaro (if you using public tp alight at new garage take a bike from new garage to yewa college #50)from new garage take your right,drive straight down and in less than 5 mins you get to Yewa College����
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by Temyf: 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2019
[quote author=Bamz post=81987285][/quote]

Yewa College is the venue
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by Vivianpally(f): 12:43am On Sep 07, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

Very Well said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fan Analyses Yvonne Jegede's Body: "Your Waist Na 34, Your Hips 44 & You're 24" / Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu / Jojo Charry's Nude 27th Birthday Photo Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.