Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow (66214 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by femi4: 7:05am On Sep 07, 2019
AverageAnnie:
She's looking pregnant... abi my eyes dy deceive me?? Congrats to them.
she's always looking preggy
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by Ambber(f): 7:49am On Sep 07, 2019
meobizy:

It pained me when I found out but it’s true. It didn’t pain me because none of them were my favourites but it cemented something men learn later in life: no money equals no love. I hear the guy got broke, more broke than he was before entering the competition. I guess at the end he’s the one to blame for not knowing how to grow his wealth.
Ha so sad, I always wondered why he went into oblivion after being the first 9ja BBA winner. Kevin is so talented, he should have stayed on in Lagos, hustle more b4 even thinking of marriage, the girl barely tolerated him in the house then agreed after he won, he should have kept up the hustle. I pray he gets back on his feet in no timr

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by Fantazy(m): 8:08am On Sep 07, 2019
Wow!!! BBN's achievement! make the marriage no crash sha. cos na that one b koko
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by sweetgala(m): 8:09am On Sep 07, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

I have been married for years, had kids, but never for one day have I shown my family on Social media. We go on vacations, hold special events, great times and memories unforgettable yet we keep the pictures in the cloud not status or timeliness. The kids have it in their tabs and we all cherish these moments with all our hearts.

Son, if you must build a family, then you must understand the principles of relationships. A relationship built on public awareness will enjoy the goodwill of all but may miss the goodwill of one; your partner, the most important of all. Too carried away by the likes and accolades of people, you seldom know when your partner suffers emotionally but a private couple looks out for eachother's dip and rise in emotions.

Drop the tabs, pause the data for a while when together. Enjoy eachothers company as though it were your last. Seek her approval and not the likes and enjoy the moments each passing day. Memories stored in the heart are easily retrieved for life's happiness for the heart is the greatest memory card of your life.

Richdad

Abeg I'm stealing this. Don't be surprised to see it go viral cause I'm keeping this. You'll surely be credited for it
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by sweetgala(m): 8:11am On Sep 07, 2019
passyhansome:
There are severe consequences when we compromise our faith or spiritual principles the Bible says "Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?". BamBam coming from a very spiritual background should know better,
all that glitters are not gold, I still wish them well anyway. For those that are seeking just know this, Marriage is not what you think it is, Love is not enough just to go into it with only

Don't be deceived they are getting married for the gram. Doing it all for clout.

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by Onyi22(f): 8:16am On Sep 07, 2019
ambivert27:
What do they mean by "no children please" shocked
Pre mature people like u
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by joyousmother2016: 10:59am On Sep 07, 2019
meobizy:
Big Brother weddings never go well. The most successful was Kevin and Elizabeth which crashed after eight years.

Edit: Come to think of it the marriage didn’t last up to eight years. I’ll say more like five or six.

This can't be true. I saw Kevin and Elizabeth at Onigbinde's supermarket last year. I pray they reconcile.
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by meobizy(f): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2019
joyousmother2016:

This can't be true. I saw Kevin and Elizabeth at Onigbinde's supermarket last year. I pray they reconcile.
Okay, find out about them today. My news came from a reliable source based in Kevin’s home city, a place small enough that almost everyone knows each other.
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by Rossycee(f): 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2019
meobizy:
Big Brother weddings never go well. The most successful was Kevin and Elizabeth which crashed after eight years.

Edit: Come to think of it the marriage didn’t last up to eight years. I’ll say more like five or six.
Elikem and pokello too crashed.
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by Rossycee(f): 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2019
ambivert27:
What do they mean by "no children please" shocked
They don't want children at the venue. Like leave your kids at home. Probably to avoid all those plenty cry and running around.

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by joyousmother2016: 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2019
meobizy:

Okay, find out about them today. My news came from a reliable source based in Kevin’s home city, a place small enough that almost everyone knows each other.

Kevin Pam and my late brother were best of friends, so it's shocking knowing that his marriage has packed up. I am in Jos too and we live close to each other @ rayfield.
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by meobizy(f): 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2019
joyousmother2016:

Kevin Pam and my late brother were best of friends, so it's shocking knowing that his marriage has packed up. I am in Jos too and we live close to each other @ rayfield.
If these claims are true why are you surprised to hear it from a random on the internet? You’re the one meant to tell us instead of me.
Re: Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow by meobizy(f): 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2019
Rossycee:

Elikem and pokello too crashed.
Mwisho and Meryl are still married, though. I don’t know how healthy their marriage is but they’ve remained for a while. I guess it’s not all doom and gloom after all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery / Adekunle Gold Spots Simi's Orange Pant In Beach Photos, Simi Reacts / Wizkid Flew His Suya Man From Lagos To Ghana To Prepare His Special Suya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.