Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men (84072 Views)

“Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men by IronGalaxy: 12:50am On Sep 09, 2019
mysticwarrior:
you must be a Zulu, cos Xhosa, Tswana and Sotho people are not xenophobic.
you know, such comments always expose you lots of how little you know about South Africa and it's people. But the mouth keeps yapping. Little knowledge and big mouth is never a good combo
Re: Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:56am On Sep 09, 2019
IronGalaxy:
I've asked if there's any killing and you failed to answer. You desperately want to believe a certain narrative that much is clear

three Nigerians death were announced here and on Facebook by their relatives, so which useless question are you trying to ask

must you kill to air your displeasure in this 21 century. what manner of wicked agents are you people and you still have guts to be ranting like spoilt toys. no human deserved to take the soul of another unjustly
Re: Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men by mysticwarrior(m): 12:59am On Sep 09, 2019
IronGalaxy:
I've asked if there's any killing and you failed to answer. You desperately want to believe a certain narrative that much is clear
killings has been reported in recent Xenophobic incidents, the Mozambique man that was stab to death in a viral video sometime ago was as a result of xenophobic attack from brainless south Africans.
Re: Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men by mysticwarrior(m): 1:01am On Sep 09, 2019
IronGalaxy:
you know, such comments always expose you lots of how little you know about South Africa and it's people. But the mouth keeps yapping. Little knowledge and big mouth is never a good combo
you just confirmed my suspicion, you are a xenophobic Zulu.
Re: Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men by IronGalaxy: 1:03am On Sep 09, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

three Nigerians death were announced here and on Facebook by their relatives, so which useless question are you trying to ask

must you kill to air your displeasure in this 21 century. what manner of wicked agents are you people and you still have guts to be ranting like spoilt toys. no human deserved to take the soul of another unjustly
So all these brouhaha is for three people? ( Even though that is a lie) is this the endless butchering and slaughtering we keep being shoved? we are the devil incarnate because 3 people have died and shops looted? How many did died in tribal conflicts across the continent? How many still die to this day? The hypocrisy is what I hate most.

Must you kill people for their organs in the 21st century? Do you honestly believe that shhit will make you wealthy this day and age?

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men by IronGalaxy: 1:05am On Sep 09, 2019
mysticwarrior:
you just confirmed my suspicion, you are a xenophobic Zulu.
and you still proving how close minded you are.

FYI, the consensus among South Africans with regards to Nigerians is the same. Black, white, Swati, Pedi, Xhosa etc.
Re: Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men by IronGalaxy: 1:06am On Sep 09, 2019
mysticwarrior:
killings has been reported in recent Xenophobic incidents, the Mozambique man that was stab to death in a viral video sometime ago was as a result of xenophobic attack from brainless south Africans.
Sometime ago, lol. I'm still waiting for the slaughtering and butchering which is non existent
Re: Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men by mysticwarrior(m): 1:13am On Sep 09, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Sometime ago, lol. I'm still waiting for the slaughtering and butchering which is non existent
just look at the way other south Africans watched and did nothing as the Mozambiquan man is being stabbed to death.

Re: Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men by mysticwarrior(m): 1:16am On Sep 09, 2019
Irongalaxy you should be ashame of your xenophobic country men.
Re: Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:18am On Sep 09, 2019
IronGalaxy:
So all these brouhaha is for three people? ( Even though that is a lie) is this the endless butchering and slaughtering we keep being shoved? we are the devil incarnate because 3 people have died and shops looted? How many did died in tribal conflicts across the continent? How many still die to this day? The hypocrisy is what I hate most.

Must you kill people for their organs in the 21st century? Do you honestly believe that shhit will make you wealthy this day and age?

how old are you even though you've kindergarten tone in your imbecilic post. I wasn't exonerating Nigerians out of crime here but you've securities and law that guide and prosecute lawlessness there why kill or lynch before your govt can stand to their responsibility?

it's obvious you're still living under your parent roof hence why you're typing faster than your reasoning. I expect you to make use of your initiative when approaching a comparative analysis because I detest half brain and unreasonable people
Re: Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men by IronGalaxy: 1:19am On Sep 09, 2019
mysticwarrior:
just look at the way other south Africans watched and did nothing as the Mozambiquan man is being stabbed to death.
too much of lies being peddled. Believe what you want. The fact remains there's no " slaughtering" or " butchering" the way you're so eager to believe

Re: Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men by IronGalaxy: 1:20am On Sep 09, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

how old are you even though you've kindergarten tone in your imbecilic post. I wasn't exonerating Nigerians out of crime here but you've securities and law that guide and prosecute lawlessness there why kill or lynch before your govt can stand to their responsibility?

it's obvious you're still living under your parent roof hence why you're typing faster than your reasoning. I expect you to make use of your initiative when approaching a comparative analysis because I detest half brain and unreasonable people
you on the other hand are trying to sound smart but you're anything but
Re: Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men by IronGalaxy: 1:23am On Sep 09, 2019
mysticwarrior:
Irongalaxy you should be ashame of your xenophobic country men.
you are not in a position to tell me what to do. cool
Re: Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men by IronGalaxy: 1:24am On Sep 09, 2019
Africans are hypocrites

Re: Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:25am On Sep 09, 2019
IronGalaxy:
you on the other hand are trying to sound smart but you're anything but

if your mental provider is available you would deduce where I loud it out that crimes cannot be isolated as a developed country like USA have criminals among them which means Nigerians can't prove to be saint but harassing, lynching and killing a foreigners Is what have never hear or experience from other country even from my country and that's my point

why should a citizen take law into their hands if they've reasonable govt, even if you don't want foreigners why not protest to their embassies and your govt for their exit, why lynch and kill them?

if you leave your country you will understand better, it's height of stupidity from south Africans to be killing and lynching fellow black because of idiotic decisions
Re: Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men by IronGalaxy: 1:29am On Sep 09, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

if your mental provider is available you would deduce where I loud it out that crimes cannot be isolated as a developed country like USA have criminals among them which means Nigerians can't prove to be saint but harassing, lynching and killing a foreigners Is what have never hear or experience from other country even from my country and that's my point

why should a citizen take law into their hands if they've reasonable govt, even if you don't want foreigners why not protest to their embassies and your govt for their exit, why lynch and kill them?

if you leave your country you will understand better, it's height of stupidity from south Africans to be killing and lynching fellow black because of idiotic decisions
you are again parroting the so -called " killing" that never was, what's wrong with you? Why are so you desperate to be killed? LOL

Anyway focus on your Fulani herdsmen which are more of a danger to you than the so-called " xenophobic South Africans" ever will
Re: Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men by mysticwarrior(m): 1:32am On Sep 09, 2019
IronGalaxy:
you are not in a position to tell me what to do. cool
yes I am, a Nigerian man is more superior to a south African man in terms of smartness, interligence, diligence, achievements and in taking care of a family, that is why your women will always keep coming to us, and all these qualities entitles me to give you command on what to do.
Re: Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men by IronGalaxy: 1:36am On Sep 09, 2019
mysticwarrior:
yes I am, a Nigerian man is more superior to a south African man in terms of smartness, interligence, diligence, achievements and in taking care of a family, that is why your women will always keep coming to us, and all these qualities entitles me to give you command on what to do.
oh gosh. You're so repetitive and dull, I doubt you can even keep a woman, let alone a South African one.
Re: Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:38am On Sep 09, 2019
IronGalaxy:
you are again parroting the so -called " killing" that never was, what's wrong with you? Why are so you desperate to be killed? LOL

Anyway focus on your Fulani herdsmen which are more of a danger to you than the so-called " xenophobic South Africans" ever will

so because Americans are facing gun control challenges of some mental loose Americans their citizens should also be killed outside America?

xenophobic should continue because Fulani herdsmen challenges here? when last did you hear of that as govt are on the vouch of ending farmer and cow rearers conflict. when is your useless govt going to save SA from total embarrassment of the lawlessness of his citizens

United nation the UNICEF body should work on the new kids growing in your country brains before its fall in line with people like you kind of brain. what an unreasonable human I'm replying to all this while
Re: Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men by mysticwarrior(m): 1:42am On Sep 09, 2019
IronGalaxy:
oh gosh. You're so repetitive and dull, I doubt you can even keep a woman, let alone a South African one.
calm down boy, I am you master and you are subjected to me, stop backing like a confused dog.
Re: Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men by IronGalaxy: 1:47am On Sep 09, 2019
mysticwarrior:
calm down boy, I am you master and you are subjected to me, stop backing like a confused dog.
ofcourse you can't keep a woman, accept it and move on instead of crying on the net how non existent SA women want you grin
Re: Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men by IronGalaxy: 1:49am On Sep 09, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:

so because Americans are facing gun control challenges of some mental loose Americans their citizens should also be killed outside America?

xenophobic should continue because Fulani herdsmen challenges here? when last did you hear of that as govt are on the vouch of ending farmer and cow rearers conflict. when is your useless govt going to save SA from total embarrassment of the lawlessness of his citizens

United nation the UNICEF body should work on the new kids growing in your country brains before its fall in line with people like you kind of brain. what an unreasonable human I'm replying to all this while
read for comprehension. I said focus on a much bigger threat at home which is the tribesmen not looters in far flung South Africa. There, I hope this will finally crack your skull
Re: Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men by mysticwarrior(m): 1:52am On Sep 09, 2019
IronGalaxy:
ofcourse you can't keep a woman, accept it and move on instead of crying on the net how non existent SA women want you grin
South African Women are the easiest to take care of.
Re: Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men by IronGalaxy: 1:58am On Sep 09, 2019
mysticwarrior:
South African Women are the easiest to take care of.
wishes do come true. Hang in there Charlie. cool
Re: Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men by grandstar(m): 4:44am On Sep 09, 2019
theDEVILisHERE:

... No matter the situation, killing of the innocent an inhuman and degenerate act
Only wicked/evil people do such

No excuse

I nev er for once supported the inhuman act.

I just explained why SA is messed up
Re: Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men by IloveToMess: 8:44am On Sep 09, 2019
IronGalaxy:
yawn. Nothing i haven't heard before
I'm sure you have thats why you are yawning hard to save face...
Re: Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:48am On Sep 09, 2019
IronGalaxy:
read for comprehension. I said focus on a much bigger threat at home which is the tribesmen not looters in far flung South Africa. There, I hope this will finally crack your skull

are you this dumb iron galaxy or whatever you called ya imbecilic moniker. read your off point talk again, how does that tally with inhumane and barbaric act of you monster? those blood your countrymen have wasted one day your country will suffer it, you can booked it down. Afghanistan will look attractive than your country as you will dearly pay for your stupidity
Re: Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men by theDEVILisHERE: 6:49pm On Sep 09, 2019
grandstar:

I nev er for once supported the inhuman act.
I just explained why SA is messed up
Explanation is irrelevant
They didn't have it worst than other African countries And none carry out this periodic xenophobic shiit

If u kill the innocent u are wicked and evil No excuse
Re: Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men by grandstar(m): 12:13am On Sep 10, 2019
theDEVILisHERE:

Explanation is irrelevant

They didn't have it worst than other African countries
And none carry out this periodic xenophobic shiit

If u kill the innocent u are wicked and evil
No excuse

I totally agree with this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos / My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband / What Is The Meaning And Purpose Of Honeymoon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.