Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools (41586 Views)

Why Beating On The Buttocks And Back Is Sexually Stimulating And Must Be Avoided / Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader / Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools by beauty7: 10:18am On Sep 10, 2019
I once had a male friend in those days when I newly finished secondary school.

He was the vice principal of the school I attended.

I used to fear him when I was his student because he flogged us so much.

Suddenly after finishing secondary school,he became my friend just like that.

But he would not allow me visit him.

He rather would come to my elder brother's house.

My brother then was not always home due to bank work.

Any time he came to our house,

he would give me a cane to beat his butt while he lay on the floor naked.

I asked him 'would'nt it pain you?'

He said for me not to worry.

The harder the beatings he received,the better.

He would then stood up and began to jump clutching his butt.

I believe caning students on a certain body part because of their gender leads to sexual fixation.

It does'nt matter whether the body part is a sexual or non sexual part.

So long as the boy or girl has identify flogging on the body part with his or her gender.

If you beat boys on the butt and girls on the hand,the girls being beaten would identify caning of hands with her gender.

It may lead to a situation whereby the girl in adult life can only enjoy sex after her hands are being beaten.

Why? Because she identifies hand caning with female gender.

I have seen a young mother that would call her 2 children and asked them to rub their hands and do as if they were just being caned on the hands.

She clearly enjoyed the whole thing.

Any humiliation done to a specific gender because of his or her gender is fixing in character.

I mean gender based humiliation.

For instance in a male dominated society,women are considered as rubbish.

It has lead to a situation that some women would be heard saying things like 'don't behave as a woman'

Or a woman just gave birth and it was a baby girl. I heard her saying 'A useless being has just been born'.

They clearly enjoy this fixation.

One woman came to my house and was telling me that as females, me and her were nobodies, rubbish and useless etc.

She was clearly enjoying it.

Any thing done to one gender but not done to the opposite gender is sexual fixing in nature.

Even an innocent non sexual thing like 'crying' is fixing in nature because crying has been identified as a woman's thing.

To avoid fixation resulting from a male dominated society, let equality exist between both genders in all aspects

To avoid a fixation resulting from flogging, teachers must(if they should) cane males and females students on the same body part.

Also caning students close to the sexual organs leads to sexual fixation.

Like males,their primary sexual organ is the prick and for women,it is the breast and clit.

So caning boys and girls on the butt leads to fixation because the butt is close to the prick and the clit.

Caning girls on the backs leads to a fixation because their back is close to the breast.

Fixation in this context is a situation whereby you enjoy it when someone beat you on your bum or your back.

Or you enjoy it when you are humiliated in a particular way.

It usually happens when you must have finished secondary school but you still retained a desire to be beaten.

It happened to that my friend.

I had to make research.

I then read a book called 'The fantasy factor' by Peter Dallis and another book called 'The riddle of cruelty'.

It was then i knew these things

1 Like

Re: Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools by daddymummy(m): 1:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
Today in our school,some senior boys and girls were caned on the assembly ground for dating/befriending one another.

Come see rubbing of nyash after the caning except few of them who maintained themselves.

They have been warned severally not to engage in such acts thereby bringing the school into disrepute.

This is a private school and such acts can make parents to stop sending their children to our school.
Re: Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools by lecturer50(m): 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
Hello nairaland users !

Let us discus this topic once again
Re: Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
lecturer50:
I read it in a book in the library that in the 19th century,British educators brought these rules on beating boys on the buttocks and girls on the hands for the following reasons viz:

(1)What you have is what gives you pride.

(2) A female has bigger butt and more flesh than the males so that is her pride

(3) A male has more muscles and bones than females so that is his pride

(4)A woman butt is given to her for beautification and to attract men

(5) A man's hand is given him for fighting for survival

(6) A man has more muscles and bones on his hands than the females and so a man's hand is his pride

(7) A woman has more flesh on the buttocks than the males so her buttocks is her pride

(cool No gender must be beaten on the part of the body that involves his or her pride

(9) Therefore males must be caned on the buttocks and females on the hands since it will not diminish his or her pride

These were the formal reasons and rules concerning corporal punishment.

I need your personal experiences as a student because i am sure this rule on caning still applies

Flogging is no longer done in schools.
Re: Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools by queenjoseph(f): 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
Beating boys on the buttocks and girls on the hands or back was the norm in all the schools I attended.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Begins Payment Of 8-month Salary Backlog To Breakaway ASUU Faction / Ekiti State University (EKSU) In Pictures / Ambrose Alli University 2013/2014 Academic Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.