Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools (41464 Views)

Why Beating On The Buttocks And Back Is Sexually Stimulating And Must Be Avoided / Brutal Flogging Of Students: Kwara Govt Opens Probe, Suspends Madrasa Leader / Brutal Flogging Of Madrasa Students In Kwara: Celebrities React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools by alphaNomega: 9:25am On Sep 07, 2019
I'm sitting here wondering how the fĂșckk this shiit got to first page
Re: Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools by makinson2865: 9:26am On Sep 07, 2019
This topic serves as a reminder of my primary school day.
One day, we offended one wicked soul teacher and we were to cained like that.Everybody was moving back but one brave Taiwo approached the teacher ,lo and behold he was pardon for his bravery. I taught i will receive d same treatment by moving out as the second brave student, My bro n sister, She beated hell out of me and i nearly fainted. However I wanted to conceal d pain ,but water that was ozing out of eyes betrayed me.

Some teacher are wickedly wicked than devil himself
Re: Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools by Legendguru: 9:27am On Sep 07, 2019
All na buttocks
Re: Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools by Sambaby7640: 9:29am On Sep 07, 2019
I don't know about your school but in mine both boys and girls get flogged in their buttocks just that the girls are inflicted with less pain
Re: Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools by Penywise(m): 9:30am On Sep 07, 2019
Corporal punishment should be stopped in Nigerian schools. It has no impact on the future of the child.
Re: Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools by lecturer50(m): 9:36am On Sep 07, 2019
I read it in a book in the library that in the 19th century,British educators brought these rules on beating boys on the buttocks and girls on the hands for the following reasons viz:

(1)What you have is what gives you pride.

(2) A female has bigger butt and more flesh than the males so that is her pride

(3) A male has more muscles and bones than females so that is his pride

(4)A woman butt is given to her for beautification and to attract men

(5) A man's hand is given him for fighting for survival

(6) A man has more muscles and bones on his hands than the females and so a man's hand is his pride

(7) A woman has more flesh on the buttocks than the males so her buttocks is her pride

(cool No gender must be beaten on the part of the body that involves his or her pride

(9) Therefore males must be caned on the buttocks and females on the hands since it will not diminish his or her pride

These were the formal reasons and rules concerning corporal punishment.

I need your personal experiences as a student because i am sure this rule on caning still applies
Re: Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools by Chrisbeks: 9:40am On Sep 07, 2019
Sexism grin
Re: Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools by bonna4u(m): 9:42am On Sep 07, 2019
If you fail to recite the bill of exchange act of 1890 correctly back then in JSS. My business studies teacher;Mr Akpanedem will draw a 'H' on your(male/female) back.
I still get angry any time I see a large H on any bill board.
Re: Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools by lecturer50(m): 9:47am On Sep 07, 2019
1Sharon:
Now that you mention it, I don't actually remember girls being beaten on the buttocks. Didn't know there was a difference..

And why?
I read it in a book in the library that in the 19th century,British educators brought these rules on beating boys on the buttocks and girls on the hands for the following reasons viz:

(1)What you have is what gives you pride.

(2) A female has bigger butt and more flesh than the males so that is her pride

(3) A male has more muscles and bones than females so that is his pride

(4)A woman butt is given to her for beautification and to attract men

(5) A man's hand is given him for fighting for survival

(6) A man has more muscles and bones on his hands than the females and so a man's hand is his pride

(7) A woman has more flesh on the buttocks than the males so her buttocks is her pride

(cool No gender must be beaten on the part of the body that involves his or her pride

(9) Therefore males must be caned on the buttocks and females on the hands since it will not diminish his or her pride.

That was their formal reasoning.
Re: Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools by lecturer50(m): 9:50am On Sep 07, 2019
Sambaby7640:
I don't know about your school but in mine both boys and girls get flogged in their buttocks just that the girls are inflicted with less pain
Which school?
Re: Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools by grandstar(m): 9:56am On Sep 07, 2019
There's something about these pictures of teachers flogging students that's very disturbing!

I went to a primary school where flogging was routine and I hated it. The teachers were Ghanaians and it was as if they unleashed their frustration on us. And the instruments some used for flogging weren't fit to be used on criminals.

I do support some spanking but with a pad and with a stipulated number of strokes.

At the end of the day, kids will be kids and they'll outgrow their excesses. Even the one flogging isn't a saint
Re: Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools by somehow: 10:03am On Sep 07, 2019
The images you posted contradict your points
Re: Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools by buzorcharles(m): 10:03am On Sep 07, 2019
My school introduced it and I vehemently opposed it cos it was a private school. Am a guy but buttocks cane dey pain me die. I will rather fight the teacher than collect buttocks cane. The principal had to invite me to her office and I told her that I feel like dying when flogged on the buttocks. So she stopped the teacher from giving me the b cane. Then the guys begin call girly
Re: Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools by jiksman3: 10:06am On Sep 07, 2019
Rextizzle:
You better get a job.
Tony Elumelu , help the nigga naa
Re: Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools by Buffalo2(m): 10:07am On Sep 07, 2019
Lumoswordwide:
pls gather here if you believe maths and intro tech teachers are the most wicked of all subjects teachers
Those intro tech teachers eh grin grin
Re: Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools by RexTramadol1: 10:08am On Sep 07, 2019
Dem no too flog me
Re: Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 07, 2019
lecturer50:
I dont have thoughts on this as such.
Am doing a project on 'Gender based difference in correctional measures of primary/sec schools'

correctional measures includes caning suspension expulsion hard labour etc
my emphasy is on caning.

I need ur examples from ur school days

goggle does'nt give much answers which includes personal experiences

I know some people may come here just to abuse and insult me

I dont worry since i have seen enough insults and mockery since i was born.

Even if u must abuse me,
dont fail to add your own examples from ur school days

I attended lots schools but male teachers love flogging girls on the buttocks. They claim the cane can injure or tear one's hand
Re: Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools by olatunyemi(m): 10:21am On Sep 07, 2019
in my primary or secondary, it's teacher's choice. Head, leg, back, buttock, hand could be recipient of merciless flogging
Re: Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools by lecturer50(m): 10:25am On Sep 07, 2019
I have printed out all your comments and will include them in my project after editing them.

The more you comment,the better.

I will still go out and print out further comments
Re: Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools by Babaalata: 10:26am On Sep 07, 2019
Some girls are sexually stimulated when beaten on their buttocks, hence the need to flog older (SS students) on their palms as against their male colleagues.
Also, flogging a female student on the buttocks can be seen as a form of sexual abuse by some hardcore feminist.
A female on her period can easily be stained if flogged on the buttocks.
Re: Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools by Zane2point4(m): 10:29am On Sep 07, 2019
KngGezy:
Its crazy

To be flogged on the buttocks is very painful

At times most guys wear extra boxers and inner shirts to reduce the impact of the cane on their bodies. But at times a knowing teacher outsmarts them by requesting they pull it off. Or by holding their trousers when flogging.

I think flogging is a temporary measure as a bad child will be a bad child. The whites dont make use of these crazy techniques. Yet they are far more progressive than us the supposed cultural and religious fanatics.

I thank God in the latter years of my secondary school life till i finished caning was abolished. After some teachers spent time in police cell.

Looking back as a free adult. I think the best means of correction is by mediation and talking sense into the child in a way that he or she will listen.
You haven't met a stubborn child.

I grew up in the 90s,went to Seminary schl where canning is legalized.

Cane is the only language students here then and comport themselves, a day without cane, the students will turn to animals.

Spare the rod and spoil the child.

Just that many ppl misuse canes.

1 Like

Re: Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:33am On Sep 07, 2019
1Sharon:
Now that you mention it, I don't actually remember girls being beaten on the buttocks. Didn't know there was a difference..

And why?
Hmmmmmm
Re: Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools by Offpoint: 10:46am On Sep 07, 2019
In school days if I was caned in the azz I always have an erection... If it came from my math teacher, I always cum. that's my own experienced.
Re: Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools by samuelson06(m): 10:46am On Sep 07, 2019
lecturer50:
I dont have thoughts on this as such.
Am doing a project on 'Gender based difference in correctional measures of primary/sec schools'

correctional measures includes caning suspension expulsion hard labour etc
my emphasy is on caning.

I need ur examples from ur school days

goggle does'nt give much answers which includes personal experiences

I know some people may come here just to abuse and insult me

I dont worry since i have seen enough insults and mockery since i was born.

Even if u must abuse me,
dont fail to add your own examples from ur school days

If you are carrying out a study on this, use SurveyMonkey to create a questionnaire and then share the link to people.
Re: Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools by touchplay(m): 10:57am On Sep 07, 2019
KngGezy:
Its crazy

To be flogged on the buttocks is very painful

At times most guys wear extra boxers and inner shirts to reduce the impact of the cane on their bodies. But at times a knowing teacher outsmarts them by requesting they pull it off. Or by holding their trousers when flogging.

I think flogging is a temporary measure as a bad child will be a bad child. The whites dont make use of these crazy techniques. Yet they are far more progressive than us the supposed cultural and religious fanatics.

I thank God in the latter years of my secondary school life till i finished caning was abolished. After some teachers spent time in police cell.

Looking back as a free adult. I think the best means of correction is by mediation and talking sense into the child in a way that he or she will listen.
taaa ! una no knw as e dey go . u cannot escape flogs in hopebay college 07 ,unless u a dead guy.wen mr madu, h.o.d with dat im agbalumor koko on his forehead..i use to chop der flogging(all cos i was addicted to sagging my trousers) on a normal like food but den i found a remedy to collecting it sweet like sugar.. all i had to do ws squizz ma ass hard while d floggings going on,den after i smile back to normal mode,adjust my trousers back to sagging mode ..
Re: Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools by sallazlee(m): 11:03am On Sep 07, 2019
Lumoswordwide:
pls gather here if you believe maths and intro tech teachers are the most wicked of all subjects teachers
most especially the intro tech teacher in my secondary school day, the woman can flog anything
Re: Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools by Fidelismaria: 11:03am On Sep 07, 2019
I think teachers don't flog female students on their bum because they wear skirts or gowns and the force of the cane usually flips the skirts or gowns up thereby revealing the ladies underpants
Re: Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools by sallazlee(m): 11:09am On Sep 07, 2019
efighter:

They are all witches and wizards.
most intro tech and maths teachers are sadist. them Sabi flog
Re: Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools by sammuell(m): 11:13am On Sep 07, 2019
grandstar:
There's something about these pictures of teachers flogging students that's very disturbing!

I went to a primary school where flogging was routine and I hated it. The teachers were Ghanaians and it was as if they unleashed their frustration on us. And the instruments some used for flogging weren't fit to be used on criminals.

I do support some spanking but with a pad and with a stipulated number of strokes.

At the end of the day, kids will be kids and they'll outgrow their excesses. Even the one flogging isn't a saint
Bros is your Delta Career College?
Re: Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2019
All of una we dey jambla for here don't say ur teachers too dey come nairaland
And the most funny thing is some if you might be abusing each other's parents without knowing

Some get papa we be teacher o
Re: Flogging Boys On The Buttocks And Girls On The Hands In Schools by friendl: 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2019
Any teacher wan flog my daughter for yansh go receive beating from me ,some go even make the dress so tight ,ashweo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kim Ung-yong, The Man Who Scored The Highest IQ Ever As A Kid / Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible / Federal University Otuoke In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.